JL Doomsday Vs MCU Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Spectre+
Round 1:
Random Encounter.
Thanos Dosent Have Gaunlet

Round 2:
Thanos Has Gaunlet

Josh_Alexander
I don't see how DD could possibly even harm Thanos.

On the other hand, Thanos cleared Hulk effortlessly.

Thanos.

The Spectre+
Originally posted by The Spectre+
Round 1:
Random Encounter.

Round 2:
Thanos Has Gaunlet(power stone only)

BruceSkywalker
Thanos lol

WolvesofBabylon
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander

Thanos.

Let's not act like Doomsday couldn't beat Hulk. How does Thanos with no Gauntlet win? Doomsday tanked a Nuke and a fall from space. Could DD kill or KO Thanos? I'm not sure. Probably a stalemate honestly.

Obviously with IG Thanos wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Let's not act like Doomsday couldn't beat Hulk. How does Thanos with no Gauntlet win? Doomsday tanked a Nuke and a fall from space. Could DD kill or KO Thanos? I'm not sure. Probably a stalemate honestly.

Obviously with IG Thanos wins. Thanos is stronger and has superior hand to hand skill. Doomsday was a retard jumping around like a beast without a rational thought in his body. Thanos destroys him like he did the Hulk. With the stones it gets even worse but they are not necessary. Doomsday is badder than Superman not Thanos. He is the alpha here.

Josh_Alexander

Obviously with IG Thanos wins.

Not in the way Thanos did.
Thanos overpowered Hulk in a heartbeat.

I could agree to a stalemate. But i believe Thanos would have the upper hand since he is the better fighter

quanchi112
Not in the way Thanos did.
Thanos overpowered Hulk in a heartbeat.

I could agree to a stalemate. But i believe Thanos would have the upper hand since he is the better fighter There is no stalemate Thanos beats the stuffing out of him. WW was showing just how bad he was in hand to hand.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by quanchi112
There is no stalemate Thanos beats the stuffing out of him. WW was showing just how bad he was in hand to hand.

I agree. But how is DD getting killed?

Robtard
Round one, Doomsday with his ability to become stronger with every attack would crush Thanos as Thanos' punches and kicks would be nigh useless

Round two, Thanos wins as effortlessly as snapping his fingers

quanchi112
I agree. But how is DD getting killed? Beats him to death.

FrothByte
I don't see how Thanos can win without a gauntlet. I mean, he's a lot more skilled than DD and strong enough to hurt him but DD is more mobile, has ranged attacks and has his regen/adaptability.

With the gauntlet Thanos stomps.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Round one, Doomsday with his ability to become stronger with every attack would crush Thanos as Thanos' punches and kicks would be nigh useless

Round two, Thanos wins as effortlessly as snapping his fingers Why would they be useless? WWs attacks still had an impact she even severed a limb. Her strength held him via the lasso momentarily and she is nowhere near Hulk strength who Thanos overpowered.

Robtard
Why would they be useless? WWs attacks still had an impact she even severed a limb. Her strength held him via the lasso momentarily and she is nowhere near Hulk strength who Thanos overpowered.

Thanos isn't going to severe limbs with his punches, knee-strikes and kicks, as we saw, punches do little and only make Doomsday stronger.

In fact, the stronger Thanos is/hits Doomsday with his strikes, the stronger Doomsday will become.

Now if Thanos had a very large magical sword, the argument could be made that Thanos could maybe win via decapitation. But he doesn't. Round one goes to DD. Round two to Thanos with a finger snap.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Robtard

In fact, the stronger Thanos is/hits Doomsday with his strikes, the stronger Doomsday will become.

Basically Doomsday was what Hulk Should be. But with Heat Vision on top.

Josh_Alexander
Beats him to death.

DD withstanded the impact of a nuke. Thanos cant hit that hard.

quanchi112
DD withstanded the impact of a nuke. Thanos cant hit that hard. Different attack and common mistake of debaters. It is like saying plugging someones nose is not as forceful as a punch therefore it cannot kill someone. Maw is not as powerful as Thor though he would be more effective against Strange than Thor would be.

quanchi112

NemeBro
Originally posted by The Spectre+
Round 1:
Random Encounter.

Round 2:
Thanos Has Gaunlet Doomsday stomps round 1, Thanos stomps round 2.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
Doomsday stomps round 1, Thanos stomps round 2. Based off what does Doomsday stomp?

NemeBro
Based off what does Doomsday stomp? Based off your father getting pegged in the ass by your fat whore of a mother quan my boy.

Josh_Alexander
Different attack and common mistake of debaters. It is like saying plugging someones nose is not as forceful as a punch therefore it cannot kill someone. Maw is not as powerful as Thor though he would be more effective against Strange than Thor would be.

A nuke does release an impact force however.

quanchi112

quanchi112
A nuke does release an impact force however. So does WWs sword the difference is one cut off a limb one did not. The sword does not contain as much power as a nuke yet more effective against Doomsday. The the lasso which held him in check as there are other more effective attacks than nukes especially against Doomsday. Thanos beats him into submission.

NemeBro
I accept your concession, but not your mother's love. I have standards. thumb up

Josh_Alexander
So does WWs sword the difference is one cut off a limb one did not. The sword does not contain as much power as a nuke yet more effective against Doomsday. The the lasso which held him in check as there are other more effective attacks than nukes especially against Doomsday. Thanos beats him into submission.

Where did the OP said Thanos had a sword?

quanchi112
Where did the OP said Thanos had a sword? I am not saying he has a sword I am saying other applications in battle have been more effective than a nuke. If you cannot understand my points you should not debate.

Josh_Alexander
I am not saying he has a sword I am saying other applications in battle have been more effective than a nuke. If you cannot understand my points you should not debate.

Prove Thanos has a cutting edge device in this battle.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
I accept your concession, but not your mother's love. I have standards. thumb up You failed to refute any of my points and your fanboyism is not evidence. That is a concession, worm.

Your mother is currently at my feet while I toss dingleberries into her hair.

quanchi112
Prove Thanos has a cutting edge device in this battle. I never said he did I said he beats Doomsday into submission. Again if you cannot understand my points of reference ce you should not debate. You are painfully slow.

Adam Grimes
Doomsday obviously stabs him in the head

quanchi112
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Doomsday obviously stabs him in the head Nah, Thanos would rip off a bony protrusion and give him the Iron Man business. Good thinking.

Ps. Thanos survives impalements Doomsday does not.

Josh_Alexander
I never said he did I said he beats Doomsday into submission. Again if you cannot understand my points of reference ce you should not debate. You are painfully slow.

You brought the Sword feat in order to counter the Nuke feat, in order to do so you need to proof that Thanos has a cutting device!

OMG! The kinetic impact of a Nuke couldn't kill Doomsday!!!! How do you expect the kinetic impact of Thanos punches to kill DD!?

Adam Grimes
Proof that Thanos can do that with a piece of bone through the head?

quanchi112
You brought the Sword feat in order to counter the Nuke feat, in order to do so you need to proof that Thanos has a cutting device!

OMG! The kinetic impact of a Nuke couldn't kill Doomsday!!!! How do you expect the kinetic impact of Thanos punches to kill DD!? I cited that as evidence of something weaker than a nuke having a greater impact on Doomsday not that Thanos would use a sword. This is why no one would ever seriously debate you because you will just repeat nonsense but guess what you will break before I do.

Thanos kos, beats him to death, or impales him with a bony protrusion he rips out of Doomsday.

quanchi112
Proof that Thanos can do that with a piece of bone through the head? You failed to prove he sticks it in anyones head. Baseless claim just more imaginary debating.

Josh_Alexander
I cited that as evidence of something weaker than a nuke having a greater impact on Doomsday not that Thanos would use a sword. This is why no one would ever seriously debate you because you will just repeat nonsense but guess what you will break before I do.

Thanos kos, beats him to death, or impales him with a bony protrusion he rips out of Doomsday.

They are different attacks! One is a kinetic/thermal/radiation attack while the sword is a cutting one!

If Thanos has a sword, then he is slicing DD in a thousand pieces! But he doesn't! His hand's can't cut! And his punches won't kill DD.

I can agree to K.O or DD getting impaled.

And please Quan! Can't you act maturely?

quanchi112
They are different attacks! One is a kinetic/thermal/radiation attack while the sword is a cutting one!

If Thanos has a sword, then he is slicing DD in a thousand pieces! But he doesn't! His hand's can't cut! And his punches won't kill DD.

I can agree to K.O or DD getting impaled.

And please Quan! Can't you act maturely? So Thanos lunch will be different than a nuke so based off your own logic he is more effective since they are entirely different and not comparable.

Prove it.

I will never relent with you.

Josh_Alexander
So Thanos lunch will be different than a nuke so based off your own logic he is more effective since they are entirely different and not comparable.

Prove it.

I will never relent with you.

They arent. Both are kinetic impacts.

quanchi112
They arent. Both are kinetic impacts. Entirely different attacks. Thanos strength will have an impact just as WWs or Supermans. It is not a nuke. On one hand you say yes he can ko him but then deny his strength can hurt him which leads me to believe you are massively confused not just here but overall in life. A blind man traversing an obstacle course feigning confidence.

Josh_Alexander
Entirely different attacks. Thanos strength will have an impact just as WWs or Supermans. It is not a nuke. On one hand you say yes he can ko him but then deny his strength can hurt him which leads me to believe you are massively confused not just here but overall in life. A blind man traversing an obstacle course feigning confidence.

Hurting and killing are two different things kiddo.

Nice to see you are incapable of being mature. Too much to ask for a worm it seems! laughing out loud

WolvesofBabylon
Who is this nobody making things up about Thanos punching Doomsday to death? A guy who visibly struggled with Captain Americas strength

quanchi112
Hurting and killing are two different things kiddo.

Nice to see you are incapable of being mature. Too much to ask for a worm it seems! laughing out loud So if you believe he can hurt he can kill otherwise you do not understand reality. You do not understand your own position so of course you cannot process mine. Thanos wins. Concede and begone.

Josh_Alexander
So if you believe he can hurt he can kill otherwise you do not understand reality. You do not understand your own position so of course you cannot process mine. Thanos wins. Concede and begone.

Check the meaning of hurt fanboy.

quanchi112
Check the meaning of hurt fanboy. Another post in which you forfeit the debate entirely and hurl insults but have the audacity to cry too imp.

Josh_Alexander
Another post in which you forfeit the debate entirely and hurl insults but have the audacity to cry too imp.

Hurt =/= Kill.

You suck at debating boy.

quanchi112
Hurt =/= Kill.

You suck at debating boy. If he can hurt him why cant he kill him? You suggested he can ko him but why not kill. Explain yourself.

Josh_Alexander
If he can hurt him why cant he kill him? You suggested he can ko him but why not kill. Explain yourself.

Take Deadpool. Can you hurt him? Can you kill him?

quanchi112
Take Deadpool. Can you hurt him? Can you kill him? Yes, both are doable. Definitely. Neither are unkillable. Both died, kid.

Josh_Alexander
Yes, both are doable. Definitely. Neither are unkillable. Both died, kid.

DP getting killed by getting hurt!?

Okay YOU ARE DEFINETLY INSANE!

John Murdoch
Doomsday eventually in round 1 due to Thanos only powering him up by fighting him.

Thanos wrecks him in Round 2.

Adam Grimes
You failed to prove he sticks it in anyones head. Baseless claim just more imaginary debating. Even if he wasn't strong enough to do so initially, Thanos' combos would only empower and anger Doomsday even more. I'll let you guess what will happen then. thumb up

h1a8

Thanos.
Huh?
DD can't hurt Thanos?
Didn't IM make him bleed and Stormbreaker impale him?

Stop being ridiculous.

Thanos wins round 2.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
Huh?
DD can't hurt Thanos?
Didn't IM make him bleed and Stormbreaker impale him?

Stop being ridiculous.

Thanos wins round 2.

Are you claiming that Doomsday > SB in regards to dealing damage?

quanchi112
DP getting killed by getting hurt!?

Okay YOU ARE DEFINETLY INSANE! If you can hurt someone eventually you can kill them. It is just if you get the chance but DP died, dummy. Both have died so my theory remains true since both can be hurt and killed.

quanchi112
Even if he wasn't strong enough to do so initially, Thanos' combos would only empower and anger Doomsday even more. I'll let you guess what will happen then. thumb up Not true since WW did not empower him. He altered his body but her strength was still apt to keep him in check for the kill strike. WW strength held the turd. Laughable. Thanos drums him into submission. Dc characters get wanked base off imagination debating. Dc characters are where trump debaters show up in full force.

Josh_Alexander
If you can hurt someone eventually you can kill them. It is just if you get the chance but DP died, dummy. Both have died so my theory remains true since both can be hurt and killed.

Prove hurting DP will kill him. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Prove hurting DP will kill him. laughing out loud We see him die. Hurting does not mean insta death but see the second film if you want to see him die. Facts matter, fatty.

Josh_Alexander
We see him die. Hurting does not mean insta death but see the second film if you want to see him die. Facts matter, fatty.

I didn't ask for prove that depriving DP form his powers and hurting him would kill him.

I asked for evidence that hurting Deadpool will kill him.

Adam Grimes
Not true since WW did not empower him. He altered his body but her strength was still apt to keep him in check for the kill strike. WW strength held the turd. Laughable. Thanos drums him into submission. Dc characters get wanked base off imagination debating. Dc characters are where trump debaters show up in full force. Does Thanos have a magical sword?

Josh_Alexander
Does Thanos have a magical sword?

Quanchi's lack of sense is overwhelming.

Inhuman
WW doesnt have a magical sword as far as what they have implied in the movies. In the WW movie she thought the sword was special but in the end it turns out it was not and it was destroyed. She now carries a new blade but there is no indication that it is special or magical other than a well-crafted Amazonian blade.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Inhuman
WW doesnt have a magical sword as far as what they have implied in the movies. In the WW movie she thought the sword was special but in the end it turns out it was not and it was destroyed. She now carries a new blade but there is no indication that it is special or magical other than a well-crafted Amazonian blade.

I agree. The God-killer was a sham.

Adam Grimes
WW doesnt have a magical sword as far as what they have implied in the movies. In the WW movie she thought the sword was special but in the end it turns out it was not and it was destroyed. She now carries a new blade but there is no indication that it is special or magical other than a well-crafted Amazonian blade. Ok. Does Thanos carry a blade of any sort?

Inhuman
Ok. Does Thanos carry a blade of any sort?

He has a sharp wit

quanchi112

quanchi112
Does Thanos have a magical sword? She did not hold him with a sword, emo. Despite her inferior strength she held the turn. Thanos beats this pansy to death with his bare hands.

quanchi112
Quanchi's lack of sense is overwhelming. Point is her strength held his ass in check with a lasso so if she can do so Thanos is going to maul the guy with his bare hands.

quanchi112
He has a sharp wit He does not ever debate. Just annoying pro dc posts from the emo.

Josh_Alexander
Point is her strength held his ass in check with a lasso so if she can do so Thanos is going to maul the guy with his bare hands.

Agree! Yet he isn't killing DD.

Just like Thanos wouldn't be able to kill DP.

quanchi112
Agree! Yet he isn't killing DD.

Just like Thanos wouldn't be able to kill DP. He could kill both if he wanted to. Thanos would rip off a bony protrusion or beat him to death. Deadpool would be much easier to kill with his lower level durability.

Josh_Alexander
He could kill both if he wanted to. Thanos would rip off a bony protrusion or beat him to death. Deadpool would be much easier to kill with his lower level durability.

Concession accepted, you haven't watched the movies.

Adam Grimes
She did not hold him with a sword, emo. Despite her inferior strength she held the turn. Thanos beats this pansy to death with his bare hands. Does Thanos have a magic lasso?

WolvesofBabylon
Thanos isnt killing Doomsday. DD lost because of a Knite spear. End of story. Thanos will punch away never KO or Kill DD.

Lasso, Swords, Nukes, Bullets, Superman...nothing made a difference until Knite Grenade then the Spear.

Dont know why you bring up the Lasso when Thanos visibly struggled with Captain Americas strength.

Josh_Alexander
Thanos isnt killing Doomsday. DD lost because of a Knite spear. End of story. Thanos will punch away never KO or Kill DD.

Lasso, Swords, Nukes, Bullets, Superman...nothing made a difference until Knite Grenade then the Spear.

Dont know why you bring up the Lasso when Thanos visibly struggled with Captain Americas strength.

I do believe Thanos would be superior to DD in a fight. But you know, DD just won't die.

WolvesofBabylon
I do believe Thanos would be superior to DD in a fight. But you know, DD just won't die.

That's all i'm really arguing. Thanos is a better fighter just not versatile enough to put DD down or kill him. I dont really see DD going down like the Hulk as DD has shown to be able to survive a direct hit from a nuke. Not to mention reentry from Space.

DD only died after taking a knite grenade and then being impaled with a knite spear from Superman.

On the flip side I dont think DD kills Thanoa. I really think a stalemate. If it were a sanctioned fight. Thanos might win on points if that makes Quan feel better.

Josh_Alexander
Thanos might win on points if that makes Quan feel better.

You'll find out that trying to make Quan feel better is a harder task than Thanos killing Gamora.

Khazra Reborn
Thanos, pretty easily too. There's no dumb bruiser that would ever beat Thanos.

Darth Thor

Lmao Quan level lowballing used against him.

quanchi112
Does Thanos have a magic lasso? She has the strength to hold him put. Thanos does not need a lasso to beat him to death. If doomsday is a lot stronger than WW he sure did not prove it. Stronger yes but her strength clearly affected him. Thanos is noticeably stronger than her. Doomsday is in for it.

quanchi112
Concession accepted, you haven't watched the movies. You just conceded the argument. Not unexpected.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Lmao Quan level lowballing used against him. Not the case. The directors dispel that awful myth in the commentary. Only retards continue to perpetuate that nonsense so it only makes sense for you to peddle that trolling.

Prof. T.C McAbe
1 Round: DD Stomps
2 Round: DD wins- Thor with Stormbreaker was superior to Thanos with the Gauntlet, so it is possible to win. DD absorbs the power unleashed against him which would work against Thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
1 Round: DD Stomps
2 Round: DD wins- Thor with Stormbreaker was superior to Thanos with the Gauntlet, so it is possible to win. DD absorbs the power unleashed against him which would work against Thanos. Based on?

Completely false. He had a limb cut off. He was injured the entire fight. No limits nonsense. Thanos beats him senseless.

ShadowFyre
Round 1: Damn good fight. Could go either way honestly. Doomsday was a beast. So is Thanos. Im on the ropes on this one. Speed and Ferocity vs. Skill and intelligence. The Marvel fan in me wants to say Thanos wins but I'm gonna go with Doomsday 6/10 in purely physical brawl.

Round 2. Thanos turns him into bubbles. Complete spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.