JLA vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
The Justice League replaces the team that fought Thanos on titan. Fight is on Titan, Thanos has the 4 stones he had in that fight.

Justice league is composed of:
Wonder Woman
Batman
Cyborg
Aquaman
Flash

Can they beat him?

Adam Grimes
WW chops his hand off.

Darth Thor
Thanos is physically much stronger than Wonder Woman and Aquaman. Add 4 Stones and that is too much for this team with its useless version of Flash.

Adam Grimes
On Titan Thanos jobbed a LOT though.

Josh_Alexander
Thanos 100-0

BruceSkywalker
Thanos stomps

quanchi112
Thanos rapes these weaklings. Dc heroes are a joke to Thanos.

relentless1
throw Supes in there they have as good a chance as the Avengers/Guardians did but without him they get stomped. Look at the huge difference he made in the Steppenwolf fight as a comparison

WolvesofBabylon
Thanos wins

NemeBro
Originally posted by relentless1
throw Supes in there they have as good a chance as the Avengers/Guardians did but without him they get stomped. Look at the huge difference he made in the Steppenwolf fight as a comparison If you throw Superman is he would remove the gauntlet by himself before Thanos could move his hand.

Anyway, while the JL is formidable and overall its members are much faster than the Titan 7 they lack the sheer versatility the Titan 7 brought to the table, particularly Strange. Them lacking Mantis' sleep powers also hurts them.

If Thanos fights intelligently, the JL don't get a single win. If he fights like a mouth-breathing neanderthal like he did in the Titan 7 fight I could see them maybe getting 2/10, but that's it.

h1a8
WW could slice his hand off. It's a possibility.

Eon Blue
Thanos wins.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by h1a8
WW could slice his hand off. It's a possibility.

No. She could not slice Steppenwolfs hand off. In fact she really couldnt do anything to him solo, except temporarily keep him busy.

Thanos is >>> Steppenwolf even without the IG.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Darth Thor
No. She could not slice Steppenwolfs hand off. In fact she really couldnt do anything to him solo, except temporarily keep him busy.

Thanos is >>> Steppenwolf even without the IG.

Steppenwolf was more like gem less Ronan tier. Ronan was wrecking the Guardians no problem. Sort of like Steppenwolf vs the Supes-less Justice league.

Flyattractor
Superman snaps his neck.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by NemeBro
If you throw Superman is he would remove the gauntlet by himself before Thanos could move his hand.

Anyway, while the JL is formidable and overall its members are much faster than the Titan 7 they lack the sheer versatility the Titan 7 brought to the table, particularly Strange. Them lacking Mantis' sleep powers also hurts them.

If Thanos fights intelligently, the JL don't get a single win. If he fights like a mouth-breathing neanderthal like he did in the Titan 7 fight I could see them maybe getting 2/10, but that's it.

Excellent post. I don't see any option for the league here unless Diana can do the aforementioned arm chop technique.

Steppenwolf worked over them all until Supes showed up, and all he was was a big CGI bruiser with an axe. Thanos is that, only replace axe with the gauntlet.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Superman snaps his neck. Superman is not in this thread, dummy.

laughing out loud

Surtur
Originally posted by quanchi112
Superman is not in this thread, dummy.

laughing out loud

Cuz he'd snap Thanos' neck.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Cuz he'd snap Thanos' neck. Nah, that is only Zod. He cried after. Thanos would beat him down without any stones similar to the Hulk. Too polished for Superman who got worked by Batman.

Surtur
Nah, that is only Zod. He cried after. Thanos would beat him down without any stones similar to the Hulk. Too polished for Superman who got worked by Batman.

Cried like Khan cries.

He'd beat Thanos down, it's awesome that you can't stand it.

quanchi112
Cried like Khan cries.

He'd beat Thanos down, it's awesome that you can't stand it. Khan does not cry after killing enemies. Another situation you falsely try to compare showing your inability to see nuance. Nah, Batman beat him down. Thanos would solo the JL. Dc is rather pitiful as a universe. MCU would crap all over it.

Surtur
Khan does not cry after killing enemies. Another situation you falsely try to compare showing your inability to see nuance. Nah, Batman beat him down. Thanos would solo the JL. Dc is rather pitiful as a universe. MCU would crap all over it.

I love that you keep bringing up Batman beating him down while leaving out key details on how it was done.

And then in another thread you talk shit about Josh's debating tactics lol. That's hilarious.

Darth Thor
I love that you keep bringing up Batman beating him down while leaving out key details on how it was done.

And then in another thread you talk shit about Josh's debating tactics lol. That's hilarious.

laughing out loud

Thats just Quan all over though.

quanchi112

And then in another thread you talk shit about Josh's debating tactics lol. That's hilarious. Batman used prep to defeat him. Stark, Strange, Quill, Mantis, Drax, Parker, and Nebula could not do so. I have been over the details in countless other threads I am not going to go over every minor detail because he used Knite. Smoke confused Superman and he did not even know where Batman went. A little misdirection from a prepared human in a shitty suit. His mother was tied into the outcome. Pitiful.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Thats just Quan all over though. I am going to spank you in our debate, fanboy. You are like josh an imaginary debater. Makes shit up and pretends it is reality.

Surtur
Batman used prep to defeat him. Stark, Strange, Quill, Mantis, Drax, Parker, and Nebula could not do so. I have been over the details in countless other threads I am not going to go over every minor detail because he used Knite. Smoke confused Superman and he did not even know where Batman went. A little misdirection from a prepared human in a shitty suit. His mother was tied into the outcome. Pitiful.

He used kryptonite. Anyone saying Batman beat Superman without giving this fact is a deceitful little weasel who really has no room to whine about anyone else lying about anything.

quanchi112
He used kryptonite. Anyone saying Batman beat Superman without giving this fact is a deceitful little weasel who really has no room to whine about anyone else lying about anything. Everyone here knows he used it. I have said it countless times. You act like I am talking to people unfamiliar with the scene you retard. They also fought prior to him being tagged by it. Superman did not casually beat him despite his speed and physical advantages. That is the point since biased dc posters act like he solos this or that in under a second but the facts showed he could not even solo Batman despite his mothers life on the line.

Thanos defeated the Hulk without killing him. It did not take long. Superman failed. Pitiful.

Surtur
Everyone here knows he used it. I have said it countless times. You act like I am talking to people unfamiliar with the scene you retard. They also fought prior to him being tagged by it. Superman did not casually beat him despite his speed and physical advantages. That is the point since biased dc posters act like he solos this or that in under a second but the facts showed he could not even solo Batman despite his mothers life on the line.

Thanos defeated the Hulk without killing him. It did not take long. Superman failed. Pitiful.

Piss poor excuse. Moving on.

quanchi112
Piss poor excuse. Moving on. You failed to address anything so you conceded like the ***** you are. Move on, pussy.

Surtur
You failed to address anything so you conceded like the ***** you are. Move on, pussy.

I don't need to address anything else you said. This is about you leaving out important context while at the same time talking shit about others who debate.

quanchi112
I don't need to address anything else you said. This is about you leaving out important context while at the same time talking shit about others who debate. No, I did not. Superman has ample time to effortlessly beat Batman prior to Knite use. He failed. Facts matter not your imagination station debating tactics.

Surtur
No, I did not. Superman has ample time to effortlessly beat Batman prior to Knite use. He failed. Facts matter not your imagination station debating tactics.

Yes, you left out context. Period. This will not be debated lol. The posts make it clear.

Everybody sees it but you.

quanchi112
Yes, you left out context. Period. This will not be debated lol. The posts make it clear.

Everybody sees it but you. No, I did not. We both know what happened so I do not need to address the fight frame by frame. Superman had time to win but he did not. If a human with prep and a shitty suit can beat him Tony Stark alone would rape the guy. Superman needs his buddies to even step to Thanos. They would still lose but the man of steel is rather beatable. Oil rig already did so as well.

Surtur
No, I did not. We both know what happened so I do not need to address the fight frame by frame. Superman had time to win but he did not. If a human with prep and a shitty suit can beat him Tony Stark alone would rape the guy. Superman needs his buddies to even step to Thanos. They would still lose but the man of steel is rather beatable. Oil rig already did so as well.

Yes, you did leave out context. Will not be debated further smile

quanchi112
Yes, you did leave out context. Will not be debated further smile You did not even respond to my points you just repeat yourself like josh. Concession accepted.

Surtur
Yes, you did leave out context. Will not be debated further smile

quanchi112
You failed to address my points with your pitiful dodging. You lost.

Darth Thor

Because youre trolling and making no points worth responding to.

JL showed Superman vs Batman is a non-fight if Superman is serious (so did BvS for that matter).

Heck Superman vs the entire JL was still pretty much a non-fight.

Surtur

Oh kiddo: no loss.

Then again this is not unique...you lose most of your versus debates. I don't even know why you come here. You claim it's cuz you love "owning" people, but you just get embarrassed repeatedly. You ignore evidence and troll and when people tire of your games you pretend as if that's a victory.

quanchi112
Because youre trolling and making no points worth responding to.

JL showed Superman vs Batman is a non-fight if Superman is serious (so did BvS for that matter).

Heck Superman vs the entire JL was still pretty much a non-fight. Liar. Superman was far more serious in Batman v. Superman since Marthas life was on the line than in JL. No stakes in JL save anger which Lois completely drained out of him. You make shit up all the time because in your mind Superman cannot lose to Batman despite the fact he did.

It was a fight in which the JL was trying to calm him down. He did not seriously hurt any of them. Batman did not even fight him at all in JL. Yet you claim Superman was not serious in the previous film but ignore Batman, WW, etc. all tried talking him down and were not even going all out by any stretch of the imagination.

Superman was tagged multiple times in the fight in which they were not there to beat him up just bring him back.

quanchi112
Oh kiddo: no loss.

Then again this is not unique...you lose most of your versus debates. I don't even know why you come here. You claim it's cuz you love "owning" people, but you just get embarrassed repeatedly. You ignore evidence and troll and when people tire of your games you pretend as if that's a victory. So you once again abandon the debate like a typical conservative lashing out personally because you have no leg to stand on. I decimate your points then mock you for your lazy lifestyle.

Thanos wins the thread.

Darth Thor
So you once again abandon the debate

Did you like not read his post?

He made it perfectly clear hes not going to waste his time with your trolling.

Thats a far cry from running from a debate. But I guess you wouldnt understand the difference.

Go argue with Josh for all eternity thumb up

Josh_Alexander
Did you like not read his post?

He made it perfectly clear hes not going to waste his time with your trolling.

Thats a far cry from running from a debate. But I guess you wouldnt understand the difference.

Go argue with Josh for all eternity thumb up

If only Quanchi knew how to argue laughing out loud

quanchi112

quanchi112
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
If only Quanchi knew how to argue laughing out loud He insulted you too, dummy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.