Could IW Iron Man survive the World Engine (MOS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Same situation Clark was in when he flew into the beam
*Tony has his Bleeding Edge Nanotech armor

Does he survive?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by carthage
Same situation Clark was in when he flew into the beam
*Tony has his Bleeding Edge Nanotech armor

Does he survive?

I would say he can't. He could survive for some time but eventually the suit would wear out.

HulkIsHulk
Yes. Especially because unlike Clark, get won't be weakened by it so it would be no problem. Atleast, from what I'm I remember of MOS

Rage.Of.Olympus
Probably. IW Iron Man is nowhere near Superman but dude was crazy durable. The ability to form shields, and the lack of Kryponian weaknesses gives him a sold shot.

NemeBro
Survive sure. Replicate the feat in its entirety, i.e. destroy the World Engine? Probably not. Not sure he could move that well under the beam either.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by NemeBro
Survive sure. Replicate the feat in its entirety, i.e. destroy the World Engine? Probably not. Not sure he could move that well under the beam either.

Agreed. I think scaling off his high end feats like the asteroid crash is enough. While he has and can call down all sorts of ordnance, I don't know how well it will damage the world engine.

quanchi112
Definitely survives this exaggerated feat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.