How many Outriders can King Arthur kill?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
Full potential, end-of-film Arthur with Excalibur, from Legend of the Sword.

How many of these can he take down before being overwhelmed?

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/319/108/a7f.gif

For those unfamiliar with Arthur:

MN48ocm0POQ

And that was before he reached his full potential, where he became notably stronger and faster, to the point where he could easily outmatch demon Vortigern in combat, where he'd previously visibly struggled to just hold back Vortigern's assault.

HulkIsHulk
All of them stick out tongue

KingD19
Basically Arthur seems to be able to spam the shockwaves and can stay in Sword Mode as long as he wants. He should be able to just mow them down in bunches as they rush him. And the few that get close become weapons because he hits them so hard they crash into the others.

John Murdoch
^Legend of the Sword Arthur destroys the whole army due to his AoE attacks.

Dreampanther
From what I can remember, his main weakness would be stamina. The sword appears to use a lot of his energy while he is in Battlegod mode and if there are enough Outriders he will eventually get exhausted.

So, to very roughly guess, I'd say a couple of hundred.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, that's the one question mark. Stamina. Though it is worth remembering that the first battle in that clip was the first time he'd really drawn on the sword's power, so probably wasn't prepared for the strain. He still seemed relatively fresh after defeating Vortigern, once he'd reached his full potential.

bFbm5b-X5C8

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.