Nul Hulk vs. War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/y9u6og4z

vs.

https://tinyurl.com/ya7ah87g

carver9
Stalemate

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Stalemate

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon5.gif

leonidas
lol war kills him. celestial tech>>asgardian faux hammers

carver9
The Celestial tech just let Hulk harness his own power. Hulk during this day and age has professionalized that.

DarkSaint85
The Celestial tech just let Hulk harness his own power. Hulk during this day and age has professionalized that.

So in your mind, Nul is = an amped Savage Hulk (NOT an amped WWH) = a fully in control Hulk?

What feats does Nul have? Breaking adamantium? That only makes him Morlun level, which is less than Weapon H (who is =Cho, so < Banner).

So Nul < Weapon H = Cho < Banner > amped Savage = fully in control Hulk?

Hulk is Hulk?

leonidas

really? you have scans that show that's what the tech did....?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So in your mind, Nul is = an amped Savage Hulk (NOT an amped WWH) = a fully in control Hulk?

What feats does Nul have? Breaking adamantium? That only makes him Morlun level, which is less than Weapon H (who is =Cho, so < Banner).

So Nul < Weapon H = Cho < Banner > amped Savage = fully in control Hulk?

Hulk is Hulk?

We dokt know how much of an amp either of these artifacts gave. It's all an assumption because we didnt see a limit on either of these characters.

Lol... first thing, the adamantium netting Hulk destroyed, he did it with one hand AND it was a hundred times heavier than he would have been on Jupiter. Hulk weighs a ton... start there. And not only that, when he was finished ripping through the AMPED netting, he crushed enchanted Uru as if it was nothing. Doesn't sound anything like Morlun ft. smile

The rest of the nonsense you posted doesnt warrant a reply. This is a stalemate.

DarkSaint85
We dokt know how much of an amp either of these artifacts gave. It's all an assumption because we didnt see a limit on either of these characters.

Lol... first thing, the adamantium netting Hulk destroyed, he did it with one hand AND it was a hundred times heavier than he would have been on Jupiter. Hulk weighs a ton... start there. And not only that, when he was finished ripping through the AMPED netting, he crushed enchanted Uru as if it was nothing. Doesn't sound anything like Morlun ft. smile

The rest of the nonsense you posted doesnt warrant a reply. This is a stalemate.

Oh.

Any version of Hulk minus Grey Hulk stomps Nul.

Not impressed since other versions have done the same thing. Savage Hulk trapped Blaastar in Adamantium. Professor Hulk dented Ultron Adamantium body. Looking at Nul showings, the only Hulk he can beat is Grey Hulk.

smile

Btw, the rest of my nonsense are all.....your quotes, lol.

carver9
Oh.

smile

Btw, the rest of my nonsense are all.....your quotes, lol.

I was convinced that Nul is a beast. You do know humans have the capability of changing their minds, right. That is what make us unique.

DarkSaint85
I was convinced that Nul is a beast. You do know humans have the capability of changing their minds, right. That is what make us unique.

It must be all of those subsequent stories that came out, all those new feats that he did in the intervening years, right?

Or......you're flipflopping and being a hypocrite, as per usual.

Philosophía
Oh.

smile

Btw, the rest of my nonsense are all.....your quotes, lol. https://media.giphy.com/media/Vg0JstydL8HCg/giphy.gif

StiltmanFTW
Professor Hulk dented Ultron Adamantium body.

That was the "Intelligent Hulk" or "Banner Hulk", as in Hulk w/ Bruce's mind.

Professor Hulk made his first appearance 7 years later.

I don't want to be an *******, carv, but a Hulk fan should really know such things...

Philosophía
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

I don't want to be an *******, carv, but a Hulk fan should really know such things... If you ask carver, his favorite Hulk writer is Greg Pak.

That should tell you everything [even if he started off well, with Planet Hulk[

leonidas
so, to be clear, there IS no evidence that suggests the celestial tech just..."let hulk harness his own power"?

didn't think so. celestial tech>asgardian tech and war wins. glad we agree. thumb up he's also done something wwh couldn't and pushed juggs backwards. NO hulk has done that, so for my money i'd take war over current hulk too. thumb up

carver9

I don't want to be an *******, carv, but a Hulk fan should really know such things...

Thanks buddy.

carver9
Lol@Philo

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by leonidas
celestial tech>asgardian tech
How bout this tech?
https://mcuexchange.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Jarnbjorn.jpg

evilgrin

leonidas
lol no expression

Damborgson
I would give an edge to Nul. War, even with his juggernaut stopping feat, was pushed for miles upon miles before he finally built up the strength to stop him.

Nul was curshing uru and ripping adamantium at the end of his run. His body had spells on it that prevented some damage as well.

HulkIsHulk
Spells? Do you have a scan confirming that?
War casually tossed one of the pyramids though

Damborgson
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YSwXKPi1aQk/Vk7qd5f-QqI/AAAAAAASrFI/5TqoPbVs5aE/s1600/9_13.jpg

carver9
He said "protective spells, MAYBE".

Damborgson
That wasn't brought up because of how unlikely it was to be true :/

Aren't you all about writer intent ?

Dareangel
people here mention the strength feats of war hulk, but nobody mentions the sword he had which supposedly could decapitate the juggernaut. he didnt decapitate him but he stated that his sword can and juggernaut looked scared. so in my book, thats the writer telling us the sword can do it, without actually killing juggernaut. a sword that can decapitate the juggernaut, is good enough to cut Nul as well.

DarkSaint85
He also had mystical energy radiating off him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Damborgson
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YSwXKPi1aQk/Vk7qd5f-QqI/AAAAAAASrFI/5TqoPbVs5aE/s1600/9_13.jpg

Wow, Hulk bleeding red again. Glad to see Marvel doesn't stop that from happening smile

I'm with carv here, "maybe, probably" is not a guarantee. Say what you want about Nululk, but his durability/pain resistance wasn't one of his strongest assets.

It's definitely worth bringing up, though. Thanks for the scan thumb up If only Nululk was written like that from the start.

LGU
Hulk at the time of the War upgrade was already stronger than usual. He was acting as a nexus point between the 616 universe and the Heroes Reborn verse. Essentially he had the energy of two universes flowing through him (which would have eventually killed him). The implication was that this was the power the Apocalypse upgrades allowed him to tap in to.

Stopping Juggernaut was good. Basically flattening him with the only punch we saw him land on-panel was even better. Juggy was still conscious but he was done in the fight after that punch (in boxing terms there's no way he was answering the 10 count).

War would cut Nul in half.

Cheers.

Dareangel
Originally posted by LGU
Hulk at the time of the War upgrade was already stronger than usual. He was acting as a nexus point between the 616 universe and the Heroes Reborn verse. Essentially he had the energy of two universes flowing through him (which would have eventually killed him). The implication was that this was the power the Apocalypse upgrades allowed him to tap in to.

Stopping Juggernaut was good. Basically flattening him with the only punch we saw him land on-panel was even better. Juggy was still conscious but he was done in the fight after that punch (in boxing terms there's no way he was answering the 10 count).

War would cut Nul in half.

Cheers.
i dont recall war hulk punching juggernaut to the count. he threw him by wraping his tentacle around his foot or something like that no?

StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/y8z2kzub

Dareangel
https://tinyurl.com/y8z2kzub

no stilt it failed. try again

The Sorrow
Originally posted by Dareangel
i dont recall war hulk punching juggernaut to the count. he threw him by wraping his tentacle around his foot or something like that no?
It was after that. Hulk punched him into a building iirc and Juggernaut needed saving by Absorbing Man as he couldn't get up. War essentially one-shotted Juggernaut which is far more impressive than anything Nul did.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Dareangel
no stilt it failed. try again

Don't be a moron. Copy and paste the link into your browser if it doesn't show up.

Sin I AM
Stalemate

More than likely this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.