Sabretooth VS Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
it makes me wonder. the last time those 2 fought, black panther fought a clone, he did preety well until he got caught by the neck. again, that was a clone. the other time, is house of M where black panther donimated and decapitated sabretooth like he was nothing. now i know people will jump and say, but house of M is not canon. however, think about that. what is house of m? wanda basically made the universe 616 characters live in another reality. but those are the same characters. the events just took different course. i dont see why its not a legit fight, where we can say that black panther owned sabretooth. later on, wanda altered reality back and everything got back to normal which means sabretooth was resurrected. but its the same sabretooth and black panther we all know. so what do you think? how those 2 will go?

Dareangel
lets go people what do you think?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.