X-Force vs Defenders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
X-Force from Deadpool 2 vs Netflix Defenders

X-Force:

Deadpool
Negasonic
Colossus
Cable
Domino

Defenders:

DareDevil
Iron Fist
Luke Cage
Jessica Jones
Punisher

carthage
Colossus solos

Josh_Alexander
X Force!!!

juggernaut74
Originally posted by carthage
Colossus solos Not sure about that.

I could see Cage holding Colossus while Iron Fist lands a amped punch. Which brings me to the question is Cage strong enough to fight Colossus?

Inhuman
Franks shoots them all in head

Adam Grimes
Colossus solos

steverules_2

FrothByte
X-Force is too OP here.

Josh_Alexander

TheVaultDweller
Domino trips Danny, which sets off a chain reaction that somehow KO's all the Defenders, much like what happens here, at 2:20.

UgKjin2HnL4

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Domino trips Danny, which sets off a chain reaction that somehow KO's all the Defenders, much like what happens here, at 2:20.

UgKjin2HnL4

Must admit Domino is one of the coolest things in DP2.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Not sure about that.

I could see Cage holding Colossus while Iron Fist lands a amped punch. Which brings me to the question is Cage strong enough to fight Colossus?

I think it would be a similar case to Colossus fighting Juggernaut. If fighting absolutely ruthlessly (cheap shots, low blows etc.), Cage might be able to keep him busy for a bit, but he's not winning that fight.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Must admit Domino is one of the coolest things in DP2.

I liked her a lot, but she is a bit overpowered. Even ignoring the Final Destination-esque sequences she can cause, she can do things like pull off more impressive trickshots than DECU Deadshot through sheer dumb luck, without even looking, such as at 0:46 in that clip I posted.

Josh_Alexander
I liked her a lot, but she is a bit overpowered. Even ignoring the Final Destination-esque sequences she can cause, she can do things like pull off more impressive trickshots than DECU Deadshot through sheer dumb luck, without even looking, such as at 0:46 in that clip I posted.

Aye. But considering the amount of 'overpowered' male superheroes out there she's just acceptable.

I consider Domino one of my favorite female superheroes. She is charming and funny as well, a good acquisition of white comedy for the DP franchise.

BruceSkywalker
Piotr solos

Adam Grimes
Domino solos as well tbh

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Colossus solos

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Domino solos as well tbh

Putinbot1
Negasonic Solos

FrothByte
I wonder if the Defenders can win with prep

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by FrothByte
I wonder if the Defenders can win with prep
Punisher could bring some heavy weapons and then bomb or snipe the team, but unless he has gunship or something he ain't doing a thing to Colossus, who can tank everything the others can hit him with and destroy them
Plus Domino's luck powers means Punisher isn't touching her either so she's a good distraction
Cable's shields can protect him if he has enough warning. Negasonic too if she manages to activate her powers as shown when first meeting Russel.
And he isn't doing anything that can keep Wade down for long.

So as they said, either Negasonic or Colossus can solo the entire team, and with ease. Cable's gun at maxumum setting obliterates them as well
Jessica is a non-factor since she's probably gonna get shot dead with her sucky combat skills, though she'll do some damage if she gets close to Cable or Wade. Since all in all Defenders are horribly outclassed

HulkIsHulk
The thing though, she never been anyone other than fodder with her luck power. And only half was luck, rest was skill.
And her luck barely stopped her from being killed by Cable and Juggs, so she yet has to beat anyone she is outclassed by with her luck powers. It just helps in having her stay alive.

NemeBro
At bare minimum Colossus would solo and Negasonic might be able to solo, and I could see arguments for Wade, Cable, and even potentially Domino soloing as well. Only Cage's durability brings that into question. But here is the thing: Colossus and Negasonic could one shot Cage. Negasonic would accidentally kill the rest of the Defenders while one shotting Cage.

X-Force stomps.

TheVaultDweller
You only need to look at the power balance to see why this is a massive stomp.

Team X-Force:
Deadpool - Superhuman stats, regeneration, weapons.
Cable - Superhuman stats, energy shield, weapons.
Domino - Enhanced stats, probability manipulation, weapons.
Colossus - Super strength and durability greater than anyone else here.
Negasonic - Basically a living explosion that can seemingly now also generate shields, as she shielded herself from one of Firefist's blasts in DP2.

Team Defenders:
Luke Cage - Super stats, but not any better than the best of team X-Force.
Jessica Jones - Super stats, but her durability won't make much of a difference against X-Force's arsenal.
Punisher - Human with weapons.
Daredevil - Human with enhanced senses and a pair of billy clubs.
Iron Fist - An energy/blunt force melee attack with limited use, but is otherwise also human.

Just on team stats alone, X-Force completely outclasses them as a whole.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
The thing though, she never been anyone other than fodder with her luck power. And only half was luck, rest was skill.
And her luck barely stopped her from being killed by Cable and Juggs, so she yet has to beat anyone she is outclassed by with her luck powers. It just helps in having her stay alive.

Here is the thing though, whether it was by the skin of her teeth or not, she ended that movie without a scratch on her and everything worked out in her favour. It's actually a horrible power to argue for or against, because it's basically, as Deadpool put it, the power of "lazy writing". She is basically a walking PIS machine.

John Murdoch
You only need to look at the power balance to see why this is a massive stomp.

Team X-Force:
Deadpool - Superhuman stats, regeneration, weapons.
Cable - Superhuman stats, energy shield, weapons.
Domino - Enhanced stats, probability manipulation, weapons.
Colossus - Super strength and durability greater than anyone else here.
Negasonic - Basically a living explosion that can seemingly now also generate shields, as she shielded herself from one of Firefist's blasts in DP2.

Team Defenders:
Luke Cage - Super stats, but not any better than the best of team X-Force.
Jessica Jones - Super stats, but her durability won't make much of a difference against X-Force's arsenal.
Punisher - Human with weapons.
Daredevil - Human with enhanced senses and a pair of billy clubs.
Iron Fist - An energy/blunt force melee attack with limited use, but is otherwise also human.

Just on team stats alone, X-Force completely outclasses them as a whole.

Yep. Too much power, too much hax, too many weapon options, too much skill for Team Defenders to handle. I agree with pretty much all the arguments made on here in the Defenders favor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.