Lord Scourge vs Darth Traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

Who wins?

Total Warrior
Traya imo

FreshestSlice
Obviously Scourge.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Obviously Scourge. traya with absolute ease

AncientPower
Traya stomps.

TenebrousWay
Scourge, of course.

Jmanghan
I'm going Scourge too.

He's improved so immensely from his first appearance in Revan that I'm pretty sure he'd stomp his old self in one or two moves.

victreebelvictr
does anyone want to start an arguement thread with me. that will be fun... anyway, traya's intelligence is much larger than scourge. he lightsaber forms would overpower him. three lightsabers at once angainst her soresu wont do to well for him. her force power easily over ranks him and she can use force attacks aside the striking of her three lightsabers.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
does anyone want to start an arguement thread with me. that will be fun... anyway, traya's intelligence is much larger than scourge. he lightsaber forms would overpower him. three lightsabers at once angainst her soresu wont do to well for him. her force power easily over ranks him and she can use force attacks aside the striking of her three lightsabers. He's improved enough to the point that he terrifies the Dark Council, and has killed Dark Councilors before under orders from Vitiate.

victreebelvictr

Jmanghan
Yes. Meetra and Scourge were getting destroyed by Nyriss.

victreebelvictr

AncientPower
There's literally not a single good argument to be made for novel Scourge against a massively hindered Surik, and I'd gladly eviscerate anyone claiming otherwise.

Just so people remember, Traya's spirit has statements putting her over Baras. The real thing would be far stronger than that.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by AncientPower
There's literally not a single good argument to be made for novel Scourge against a massively hindered Surik, and I'd gladly eviscerate anyone claiming otherwise.

Just so people remember, Traya's spirit has statements putting her over Baras. The real thing would be far stronger than that. she mostly likely can defeat malgus and malgus>scourge

Jmanghan
she mostly likely can defeat malgus and malgus>scourge ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lmao.

victreebelvictr
She is much, much wiser

Jmanghan
She is much, much wiser So you think Darth Malgus, who fought on par with the same team that took down Revan, is somehow below Darth Traya, who Revan would stomp into paste.

Hell I have trouble believing Traya could even take Nyriss.

AncientPower
Revan in that incarnation was at his weakest, bar maybe PK. Oh and just because Avellone says his off-screen incarnation of Darth Revan can defeat Traya, that doesn't count for much of anything.

Nihilus after draining Traya was bench-pressing capital ships out of Malachor V's storms and gravity wells. Do the math and you'll see how stupidly underrated she is.

victreebelvictr

Jmanghan
Originally posted by AncientPower
Revan in that incarnation was at his weakest, bar maybe PK. Oh and just because Avellone says his off-screen incarnation of Darth Revan can defeat Traya, that doesn't count for much of anything.

Nihilus after draining Traya was bench-pressing capital ships out of Malachor V's storms and gravity wells. Do the math and you'll see how stupidly underrated she is. Traya pretty much says the same thing, she was pretty much in awe with how powerful he was.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Traya pretty much says the same thing, she was pretty much in awe with how powerful he was. Nihilus made her weak while Sion attacked her, together they can beat her but not one at a time,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.