What anime are you currently watching?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Thought I'd make this thread, didn't see it for a few pages and didn't feel like bumping an older one, so I decided to make this one.

Gonna try and check out the Castlevania anime and Kill la Kill.

DarthSkywalker0
Hopefully going to start the Tatami Galaxy, but nothing at the moment.

NemeBro
Watching an episode or two of the Ancient Magus' Bride every other day.

NewGuy01
Of the currently airing shows I'm watching Boruto, Overlord III, and Happy Sugar Life. There are a couple others I might pick up, but as of yet I haven't bothered. I'm only watching those three because I've already read their source material. I don't have the attention span right now to start anything new unless it's really eye catching, unfortunately.

NemeBro
Is Happy Sugar Life actually good, or do you just watch it for fetishy psycho lesbians?

NewGuy01
Are you suggesting that a show about a 17 year old psycho lesbian pedophile could be anything but good?

NotAllThatEvil
I've been watching the show about the blood cells. Mostly I just think it's funny how much blood is in a mostly moe slice of life type show

NemeBro
Originally posted by NewGuy01
pedophile Wat? She's a pedo? laughing out loud

NewGuy01
I mean, only of you consider someone who kidnaps 5 year olds off the street and exchanges wedding vows with them a pedo.

cdtm
Megalo Joe.

Wouldn't Joe be the LONG SHOT, and therefore throwing a match would be pointless? Who would bet on him over the champ?

Jmanghan
Rurouni Kenshin, never seen the whole series.

Also, Teen Titans is an anime, idc what anyone says.

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by cdtm
Megalo Joe.

Wouldn't Joe be the LONG SHOT, and therefore throwing a match would be pointless? Who would bet on him over the champ?

Ah yes Megalo Joe, that was a pretty cool short anime for this year though yeah that part was kind of dumb. Then again by the point where Joe was supposed to throw the match I believe he was the one that everyone thought had the high chance of winning

XxSamuraixX
My hero academia, and Dragonball Super

victreebelvictr
Manga, Lumine and anime Hero Academia.

cdtm
Originally posted by XxSamuraixX
My hero academia, and Dragonball Super

Don't waste your time on DBS. Worst thing since aids.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by cdtm
Don't waste your time on DBS. Worst thing since aids. How come, is it plain boring or something?

cdtm
Boring would be a step up.

You know how bad Attack of the Clones was? I'd rather marathon ten showings in a row of that then one half hour of DBS.

My endoscopy was more entertaining. At least I could enjoy the sedatives.... Being kicked in the nuts isn't as painful as watching the entire series.

bbrem123
yet you watched every episode lol

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by bbrem123
yet you watched every episode lol Sometimes, we have to go through hard things to get the results...

XxSamuraixX
Hey, your AIDS, not mine

XxSamuraixX
AIDS, is supposed to be capitalized

victreebelvictr
He would know, he has it! doctor

XxSamuraixX
New anime, your lie in April I'm watching

victreebelvictr
Glad to hear it! I loved that one myself.

wakkawakkawakka
Well I'm currently watching My Hero Acadamia(just like all the other new gen anime fans), and Hanebado:

A show about badminton:
H14Dg3TRR3Y

victreebelvictr
My Hero Academia is an amazing choice. I am watching it myself.

The fact that they all not just have different abilities, but also unique personalities is quite intriguing.

ares834
There are a lot of new shows I'm interested in this season (though I expect many will be shit).

SAO: Alicization
Jojo
Index III
Goblin Slayer
SSSS. Gridman
Reincarnated as a Slime
Double Decker

vansonbee
Loved Goblin Slayer first episode, I just hope its not repeated content in episode 2 till the end.

Fairy Tail anime is way better than the manga, I like the extra content.

Going to watch Index when its more available.

NewGuy01
Repeated content?

NemeBro
Goblin Slayer sucks, don't watch it guys. thumb up

ares834
Is it? That's a shame. I haven't checked out the first episode yet but it sounded fun.

NewGuy01
The manga has its moments, but yeah, it's not very good on the whole. Also, Bilbo Baggins is in the story, for some reason.

vansonbee
Repeated content? killing goblins over and over.

NewGuy01
That is what it's about, yes.

Nemesis X
Got back from watching Hanebado and good lord, it has to have the second most garbage ending I've seen in an anime.

So your mother abandons you at a very young age 'cause you suck at badminton and goes to live another life across the globe for years with a replacement daughter, fully aware how this will affect her other child mentally. To her, that's ok because it will also motivate to make you better at the sport she abandoned you for not being good at. After that revelation, everything is hunky dory. You forgive your jackass of a parent and go off hanging out with your buds, your issues washed away by the magic of BS. Who wrote this?

XLR87T3
Manyuu Hikenchou, Seiken no Qwaser, and Ladies Versus Butlers

NemeBro
Originally posted by XLR87T3
Manyuu Hikenchou, Seiken no Qwaser, and Ladies Versus Butlers That's a pretty neckbearded selection of anime you've got there friendo.

vansonbee
Manyuu Hikenchou, Seiken no Qwaser, and Ladies Versus Butlers How you liking Manyuu Hikenchou?

Dreampanther
First episode of Goblin Slayer was excellent. I forgot how dark the opening was. Can't wait to see how they adapted the rest of it.

XLR87T3
Originally posted by NemeBro
That's a pretty neckbearded selection of anime you've got there friendo. LOL I thought neckbeards watch My Little Pony, and are otakus in general? I'm a skinnyfat black guy, nice try!Originally posted by vansonbee
How you liking Manyuu Hikenchou? I'm loving it, and I watched all the OVAs and bonus material as well. Hopefully I can start the manga too.

NemeBro
I'm a skinnyfat black guy, nice try! Ah, so you're of the Thaddeus McMichael strain of otaku, fair enough.

XLR87T3
Originally posted by NemeBro
Ah, so you're of the Thaddeus McMichael strain of otaku, fair enough. Hahaha notice how all three of the anime I listed has predominantly ADULT women featured.

I like titties, not kiddies

Jmanghan
One Punch Man.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Jmanghan
One Punch Man. Me too!

I just finished the SeaFolk one.

NewGuy01
Been reading Berserk for the last couple days, just finished the arc with Darkseid the Pope. I feel like things have been much less interesting since the focus switched to "monster hunting saga" from "Guts&Griffith bromance chronicles."

victreebelvictr
Been reading Berserk for the last couple days, just finished the arc with Darkseid the Pope. I feel like things have been much less interesting since the focus switched to "monster hunting saga" from "Guts&Griffith bromance chronicles." Berserk has quite a bit of blood...

Attack on Titan is as far as I can go without feeling an urge to hurl.

ares834
Been reading Berserk for the last couple days, just finished the arc with Darkseid the Pope. I feel like things have been much less interesting since the focus switched to "monster hunting saga" from "Guts&Griffith bromance chronicles."

It is. The Golden Age is easily the best part of Berserk. The series continues to decline in quality after that.

XxSamuraixX
Attack on Titan, Dragon ball Super. and Assassination Classroom. (Waiting for My Hero Academia Season 4)

victreebelvictr

XxSamuraixX
Same thing as usual

ares834
Just caught up on Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai

Surprisingly good. It's basically Monogatari-lite.

BruhMan
Rewatching bleach before it fell off the quality cliff...damn i forgot how much i loved this show. The soul society and Espada arcs are still so entertaining.

wakkawakkawakka
Does Netflix Castlevania count because I'm watching that.

Also I decided to see what all the uproar for Goblin Slayer was about. While its not good I don't see why it would cause such a ruckus...though I see that its manga iteration does have some nice artwork IMO.

Estacado
Started watching One Piece...its pretty damn fun..

Jmanghan
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka

Also I decided to see what all the uproar for Goblin Slayer was about. While its not good I don't see why it would cause such a ruckus...though I see that its manga iteration does have some nice artwork IMO. Castlevania. <3

Jmanghan
Does Teen Titans count? I feel like it should count.

It counts, **** off.

Jmanghan
Watched a bit of Yu Yu Hakusho earlier today, love that anime.

Trocity
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka

Is that worth watching?

NemeBro
Originally posted by Trocity
Is that worth watching? First season was pretty fun. thumb up

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Trocity
Is that worth watching? I thought it was pretty good, yeah.

Jmanghan
Hahaha notice how all three of the anime I listed has predominantly ADULT women featured.

I like titties, not kiddies To me a phat ass and titties (in anime) are what show adult women.

They got that curvy development.

shiv

WOW

vansonbee
Lucky you, starting it so late.

I'm enjoying slime anime very much, glad it's 24 episodes.

cdtm
Originally posted by shiv

WOW

Just skip the followup series. Even girl on girl can't save it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.