Has General Grievous ever thought about betraying Count Dooku?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Or the separatists forces? Not for the republic, but just for himself.

The Merchant
He should have. He could have killed Palps when he kidnapped him tbh. Not betray Dooku tho Dooku was needed.

relentless1
Originally posted by The Merchant
He should have. He could have killed Palps when he kidnapped him tbh. Not betray Dooku tho Dooku was needed.

No he couldn't, Palpatine would've fried him if he tried to turn

Darth Thor
Did he even know Palpatine was Sidious?

NewGuy01
No.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by NewGuy01
No. I am not sure, I am 54% sure on no, can we see evidence please

relentless1
no he didn't if you go by anything outside of the films all he ever saw of Sidious was the holograms; it explicitly says in ROTS novel also I think that Grievous wasn't privy to that knowledge

Jmanghan
So is anyone gonna answer my question?

The Merchant
I don't think there is anything saying Grievous didn't know Palps was Sidious. And for OP no he never has besides this one video game where I think he fights Dooku but fails to overthrow him but Dooku forgives

NewGuy01
No, it would be completely obvious to anyone who's read RotS that Grievous has no idea.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by NewGuy01
No, it would be completely obvious to anyone who's read RotS that Grievous has no idea. amazing response. you have given me 100% knowing of greivous not know palpatine was sidious.

Originally posted by Jmanghan
So is anyone gonna answer my question? i kind of doubt it actually. when he was saved by the seperatists, he owed them his life. you r welcome.

DeviantDefiance
I think he knew his place.

Galan007
Grievous certainly did not always respect Dooku(SoD made that much clear), but I don't think he would have ever been stupid enough to openly betray Dooku. That would not have ended well for the good General, and he knew it.

BazookaMaster
Good question, interesting

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by BazookaMaster
Good question, interesting I can tell you are a slight troll... I may be mistaken... Please have longer answers.

victreebelvictr

relentless1
doesnt mean he saw his face necessarily, its a big hood and Sidious keeps his face well hidden; anyways ROTS novel explicitly says that he doesnt know Sidious' alternate

Freedon Nadd
No. He was completely loyal to the Separatist Cause.

FamedGod
Grievous is by definition a massive tool -- an even bigger one than Maul. And unlike the latter, he didn't have 2 brain cells to rub together to where he could strategically kill Dooku.

His best bet was to let Talzin kill him, but he cucked for his literal savior.

victreebelvictr
Technically he has met Sidious, but he didn't know that he was Palpatine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.