Fetishes and/or Kinks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



James T. Kirk
Got any?

Robtard
Yes

Impediment
Oh, yes.

Flyattractor
I think James is sharing one of his/hers/its right now...

heartfire
I don't know... another member in the off topic forum thinks it is kinky that I consider freckled beauty to be the most gorgeous and outstanding kind. Take this picture of a lady who resembles a ginger Emma Watson. She's obviously much more beautiful than Emma Watson herself. I think it is taking an objective view, not being kinky. Anyway, I love the contrast between creamy skin and freckles, especially heavy and dark freckles.

heartfire
This is a more beautiful picture. So objective, not really kinky. Say if you agree or not.

Putinbot1
Many... Too many...

MythLord
Yeah, obviously. Everyone has a kink.

Surtur
Originally posted by heartfire
This is a more beautiful picture. So objective, not really kinky. Say if you agree or not.

Looks like she has some poop on her nose.

BackFire
Yes, many.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by MythLord
Yeah, obviously. Everyone has a kink.
Unfortunately for both of us I know too many of yours

Be careful what you say when you get drunk on New Years Eve

Rockydonovang
hoodies are my weakness.

Beanies too.

MythLord
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Unfortunately for both of us I know too many of yours

Be careful what you say when you get drunk on New Years Eve
You've really only scratched the surface. But please, continue to brag how you take advantage of your friend being drunk to make repetative, sh!tty-ass memes. Truly, you are a person to admire. smile

heartfire
No, one should never take advantage of a drunk friend. That would be as bad as betraying their confidence.

Originally posted by Surtur
Looks like she has some poop on her nose.

Schoolyard humour... Anyway, I love her look because it reminds me of facial tattooing. I find the idea of face tattoos arousing, but would not want anyone to do anything as drastic as tattoo their face, but freckles occur naturally (unless hers are fake). I don't know whether an interest in tattoos counts as a kink or not.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by MythLord
You've really only scratched the surface. But please, continue to brag how you take advantage of your friend being drunk to make repetative, sh!tty-ass memes. Truly, you are a person to admire. smile
I don't think I could survive going beneath the surface...

ArtificialGlory
Too terrible to speak of.

Surtur
Originally posted by heartfire
No, one should never take advantage of a drunk friend. That would be as bad as betraying their confidence.



Schoolyard humour... Anyway, I love her look because it reminds me of facial tattooing. I find the idea of face tattoos arousing, but would not want anyone to do anything as drastic as tattoo their face, but freckles occur naturally (unless hers are fake). I don't know whether an interest in tattoos counts as a kink or not.

...it genuinely looks like she has some poo poo on her nose.

MythLord
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I don't think I could survive going beneath the surface...
Few people can. Fewer people escape. But none do so with their minds intact. smile

heartfire
Originally posted by Surtur
...it genuinely looks like she has some poo poo on her nose.

Mmmm... and I suppose that if she had just a picturesque smattering instead, then you would think it looked like fly poop instead of poo poo?

Anyway, while red headed beauty may be the best kind, it is made even more eye catching if they have freckled skin, as they nearly always do.

This lady has tilted her face so that its best angle is towards the camera, but it is her complexion that is most eye catching:

Surtur
Originally posted by heartfire
Mmmm... and I suppose that if she had just a picturesque smattering instead, then you would think it looked like fly poop instead of poo poo?

Anyway, while red headed beauty may be the best kind, it is made even more eye catching if they have freckled skin, as they nearly always do.

This lady has tilted her face so that its best angle is towards the camera, but it is her complexion that is most eye catching:

Ur all mad and stuff about the poop face. It's totally possible the way her hair was in the picture created a shadow on her nose that added to the poop look.

No not all freckles look like poop. Just that one picture.

BackFire
I'm not really into freckles. Some on the face is fine but that "poop" picture is a bit much for my tastes.

Also my girlfriend is a redhead with some freckles.

heartfire
A supremely gorgeous girl can be even more gorgeous if there is someone to serve as a contrast - take this picture of Luca Hollestelle and a creepy girl with the frozen smile of a psychopath lurking in the background like Slenderman. It must be pre-arranged. To look even more beautiful, have someone plain and dreary nearby. To look even more warm and lovely, have someone who looks crazy and dangerous nearby. The girl in the background serves as the contrast in both respects:

Surtur
Originally posted by heartfire
A supremely gorgeous girl can be even more gorgeous if there is someone to serve as a contrast - take this picture of Luca Hollestelle and a creepy girl with the frozen smile of a psychopath lurking in the background like Slenderman. It must be pre-arranged. To look even more beautiful, have someone plain and dreary nearby. To look even more warm and lovely, have someone who looks crazy and dangerous nearby. The girl in the background serves as the contrast in both respects:

LOL!!!!! You know that girl in the background sniffs that other girls sweaters when she isn't in the room. Probably tries on her outfits too.

heartfire
Not to mention other creepy things, like trying to paint freckles on her face to look like her (or fantasize about wearing her skin as well).

ArtificialGlory
Imagine coming home one day and finding her just standing in your hallway, smiling and twitching.

heartfire
As fun as Pinkie the pony. Lots of fun if she doesn't kill you:

SamZED

heartfire
Masked and disfigured faces have always excited me, as long as I can remember. That definitely is a kink of some kind, no question. I've always had happy dreams of masked/altered faces. My first word was 'clown.'

heartfire
When you consider this to be arousing, it's a kink:

heartfire
Freakish alteration fetish is definitely a kink. Take this YouTuber as she is when her normal glamorous self:

heartfire
Now get a load of her freaky costume. I find it more exciting than her normal nice look. If only I had a night terror and she was the night-hag. Sadly, even my dreams and nightmares are boring.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by heartfire
Now get a load of her freaky costume. I find it more exciting than her normal nice look. If only I had a night terror and she was the night-hag. Sadly, even my dreams and nightmares are boring. Who's your main account mate? You've been a member since 2004, you have almost no posts and you post confidently and can use a hyphen.

heartfire
Ahh my friend, there is nothing mysterious about me. I'm the most boring person here. Only my kinks are interesting.

Now this lovely creature - an actual nightmare - is probably supposed to be something in between a human woman and some kind of equine creature. A genetically engineered chimera? But her face is drawn like a depiction of a disfigured lady. Is attraction to ladies with horsey faces a kink?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tao1Ic8qVkM

Putinbot1
Originally posted by heartfire
Ahh my friend, there is nothing mysterious about me. I'm the most boring person here. Only my kinks are interesting.
i It doesn't bother me, I will say, you must be running out of socks Happy Dance to trigger one of your oldest from 2004. This is the end game my friend. There can be only one!

dadudemon
The account reminds me a bit of AC. The sexual talk about what he likes. Seems like AC...

Robtard
If it was AC we would have heard about the Victoria Secret's "Bombshell Bra" 187 times already and something about The Hulk.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
If it was AC we would have heard about the Victoria Secret's "Bombshell Bra" 187 times already and something about The Hulk.

He didn't talk about the bra stuff with me very often. Perhaps only once.

And I never saw him talk about the Hulk that I remember.


However, I do remember him talking about his sexual preferences and what he liked in a very casual, matter-of-fact, way...just like this guy.


But heartfire makes far fewer typos and capitalizes words. So I guess it is not AC.

BackFire
AC did love the Hulk, and Fantastic Four, and Daredevil.

Robtard

XLR87T3
Is this a serious question? You don't want to know my fetishes...

heartfire
I don't know whether to be flattered that you feel like I'm an old friend, or simply annoyed that you think I'm a sock. Maybe both. And you're taking the thread off topic.

Anyway, Fantastic Four and Daredevil are completely lame in every single version, although I like Jennifer Garner.

The only reason I'd be interested in Hulk is due to my transmogrification/disfigurement fetishes and my fetish for green skin. Though really the She-hulk is better for that. It was permanent in her case, wasn't it? The Hulk himself would only be interesting if he could be a regular blood or sperm donor.

The lady who donned this witch costume is right - if only it were socially acceptable for her to dress like that every day. She does look larger than life and kind of unnatural. Much more like my dream lady than she does ordinarily.

James T. Kirk
Originally posted by heartfire
Ahh my friend, there is nothing mysterious about me. I'm the most boring person here. Only my kinks are interesting.

Now this lovely creature - an actual nightmare - is probably supposed to be something in between a human woman and some kind of equine creature. A genetically engineered chimera? But her face is drawn like a depiction of a disfigured lady. Is attraction to ladies with horsey faces a kink?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tao1Ic8qVkM Ask Matthew Broderick.

James T. Kirk
Originally posted by heartfire
I don't know whether to be flattered that you feel like I'm an old friend, or simply annoyed that you think I'm a sock. Maybe both. And you're taking the thread off topic.

Anyway, Fantastic Four and Daredevil are completely lame in every single version, although I like Jennifer Garner.

The only reason I'd be interested in Hulk is due to my transmogrification/disfigurement fetishes and my fetish for green skin. Though really the She-hulk is better for that. It was permanent in her case, wasn't it? The Hulk himself would only be interesting if he could be a regular blood or sperm donor.

The lady who donned this witch costume is right - if only it were socially acceptable for her to dress like that every day. She does look larger than life and kind of unnatural. Much more like my dream lady than she does ordinarily. https://i.imgur.com/0iv4oNQ.png

heartfire
I admire Jennifer because of her versatility as an actress. She can give off a sense of warmth, and strength too if required.

On the subject of freckled faces again - you all know that advertisers online are like those mendacious adverts in old British newspapers were before they had to conform to any standards. They would advertise tonics to make men grow to six feet - and show stick figures with little lines coming off their heads so they looked amazed. They would also claim to make potions that would turn a young woman with thin, straggly hair into a different woman with thick, sleek and glossy hair...

There are a lot of strange adverts for beauty aids and supposed easy body modifications online. YouTube has a lot of supposed subliminal videos that can turn the viewers beautiful or change their bodies... somehow. It seems like a load of bunkum. But the subject of freckled faces is a bit mixed. 90% of videos on the subject are for getting freckled faces and 10% are for removing them. Weird. Then 90% of people agree with me that freckled faces are more beautiful, 10% think they are less so. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

heartfire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFt_GsfA87U

The face of the girl at 00:15 is gorgeous though, definitely what an advertisement image of beauty ought to be like. Of course, simply watching the video won't give anyone a beautiful face like that.

heartfire
Heavy makeup however is unattractive if it should conceal a gorgeous complexion. Take the model Cintia Dicker with very heavy makeup:

heartfire
This is her when she is showing off her gorgeous complexion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.