Aquaman and Mera vs Planetary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smurph
Fight in Central Park

Planetary: Elijah Snow, Jakita Wagner, the Drummer, and Ambrose Chase

leonidas
hrm. i'm coming to learn mera is a real problem. elijah controls moisture, so it might come to a quick draw between him and mera but she would def have speed and reaction time over him. jakita and arthur could be fun, but he'd beat her. drum's powers aren't really forum friendly. chase is really the only hope they have but i don't think he could take out both, certainly not before mera killed him. if elijah could distract mera and allow chase to attack her, he might be able to kill her assuming bullets to the head would end her. if she goes down, and chase and jakita can work on arthur they can win but like i said, chase is their only real hope and his powers and appearances make it hard to say just what he can do to them. his best 'feat' was likely his non-canon feat against superman. the rest of his feats are very challenging to gauge from.

love seeing planetary in a thread though. among the very best comics of the last 25yrs imo.

DarkSaint85
Drummer soloes thumb up

celeyhyga17
Is Ambrose Chase in anything current?

leonidas
nope. he appeared in the final planetary book and i think that was his last appearance, unless a xover came later.

celeyhyga17
Too bad. Kewl character... Barely had showings. Would have loved to see the extent of his power.

riv6672
This is a close fight, and no one is soloing (haha).

And i agree w. this:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.