top ten sith lords #1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

victreebelvictr
lets actually agree on a list, first we start with number one. ill put up some options. damn it! pretend there is no vader and there is vitiate instead.

victreebelvictr
for me, i would vote sidious, second vitate. the only real big thing that places vitiate second is sidious's lightsaber skills.

quote: "When necessary, the Emperor would utilize his red-bladed lightsaber in combat and displayed adequate profiency with it despite being so powerful that he rarely used it."

quote:"Despite his frail appearance, Sidious was incredibly skilled in lightsaber combat, being one of the greatest duelists of all time.'

Total Warrior
Sidious is the strongest evah

victreebelvictr

Total Warrior
Nah, some people will say Valkorion/Vitiate for sure

victreebelvictr
Cough supreme skills cough

NewGuy01
No, that wouldn't be in line with his narrative at all. Anyways, Sidious>Plagueis>Vitiate, and you forgot Taalon.

victreebelvictr
Next thread I will disclude taalon because of the fountain situation, but thank you for reminding me.

victreebelvictr
we are done here

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Sidious>Plagueis>Vitiate

Hogwash. smile

victreebelvictr
It is, I put plagueis as number nine in my list

DeviantDefiance
Sidious, but Vitiate is a very close second

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by DeviantDefiance
Sidious, but Vitiate is a very close second or just second, there is no need for him to be close laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.