British humour, a question to the Americans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Wankers Cramp...

Do you get it?

dadudemon
I understand the joke. thumb up

Surtur
You should have included something more difficult. Wank+cramp...not hard to figure out.

Putinbot1
Note to self, jokes for 9-year-olds do not work on adults often.

Surtur
Oooooooooo

Flyattractor
Brits aint been funny since they got all PC Nazi and made Benny Hill stop doing shows.

samhain
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Brits aint been funny since they got all PC Nazi and made Benny Hill stop doing shows.

That's cos you're dead inside.

ArtificialGlory
yhcR1g09YxI

Flyattractor
Originally posted by samhain
That's cos you're dead inside.

You say that but I can remember when This was a example of Typical Brit Humor.

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
yhcR1g09YxI

...and Now THIS Is what is considered to be TYPICAL Brit Humor?

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Wankers Cramp...

Do you get it?

Better Dead inside then Dead in the Head like the Brits.

Surtur
The funniest thing to come out of the UK in a long time was putting someone on trial for a nazi dog joke. Pure comedy gold.

Flyattractor
Only the Left Leaning Limeys didn't find it funny. We found it both Funny and Anger Inducing but we could still laugh at it as the Limeys march Head Long in to being Actual Fascist.

Putinbot1

Surtur

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
I know, like when a gun store owner spotted his BS and Cohen fled like a b*tch. Good call! No I was thinking all the other times he made bigots cry.

Surtur
Speaking of british comedy, the Sadiq Khan balloon:

https://image.ibb.co/hsp6dU/balloon_1.jpg

You'll see it flying over Parliament Saturday.

Putinbot1
Speaking of british comedy, the Sadiq Khan balloon:

https://image.ibb.co/hsp6dU/balloon_1.jpg

You'll see it flying over Parliament Saturday. Yeah, imitation is a form of flattery.

Gotta laugh at Surt the monkey in his Bigot tree.

Surtur
Yeah, imitation is a form of flattery.

Gotta laugh at Surt the monkey in his Bigot tree.

Indeed, and those who originally put up Trump balloons in this country must have been flattered by the UK imitating us, correct thumb up

Putinbot1
Indeed, and those who originally put up Trump balloons in this country must have been flattered by the UK imitating us, correct thumb up I was thinking the Trump balloon concept being imitated.

Flyattractor
That is just the malaria talking.

Surtur
I was thinking the Trump balloon concept being imitated.

Yes the people in the UK who did the Trump balloon did indeed imitate the people in the US who have already done the whole "Mock Trump with a balloon" thing, you are 100% correct.

Now if the imitators got imitated I don't know if that should be something to get flattered over given, as noted, they themselves weren't being original...but you do you.

Putinbot1
Yes the people in the UK who did the Trump balloon did indeed imitate the people in the US who have already done the whole "Mock Trump with a balloon" thing, you are 100% correct. And of course you're too wise to complain people are imitating people who imitated others...

So the Americans should be very flattered, agreed thumb up They were continuing a theme, wheras the Khan balloon is imitation, not unamusing as a Londoner, I havent much of an opinion on him, he is not tge best or the worst mayor we have had. He is somewhat gey, but he has a really tight budget for a mega city.

Flyattractor
If you consider rampant spending and bankruptcy a "Tight Budget".

Surtur
They were continuing a theme, wheras the Khan balloon is imitation, not unamusing as a Londoner, I havent much of an opinion on him, he is not tge best or the worst mayor we have had. He is somewhat gey, but he has a really tight budget for a mega city.

Well then these people are also continuing the theme of using balloons to mock politicians.

And it's fine if you don't find it amusing. Plenty in London did. Raised more money than the Trump balloon too.

Surtur
If you consider rampant spending and bankruptcy a "Tight Budget".

I just love the hypocrisy of Khan's "Well I gotta allow the Trump balloon cuz free speech" and "Social media platforms should be fined if they don't remove what we deem to be hate speech".

Still to really test him they should have gone for a Muhammad balloon.

Putinbot1
Well then these people are also continuing the theme of using balloons to mock politicians.

And it's fine if you don't find it amusing. Plenty in London did. Raised more money than the Trump balloon too. I actually don't not find it amusing. He has a lot of wealthy haters.

Surtur
I actually don't not find it amusing. He has a lot of wealthy haters.

It's been confirmed you don't find it amusing, but many do.

Flyattractor
Unlike Trump who all of his haters are POOR PEOPLE!

BWAHAHAHA! Now say that with a Brit Accent and it will really fit into this thread.

Putinbot1
My Brit accent is very Michael Caine and Gary Oldman I grew up in the same area as them, across the River from Ray Winstone.

Flyattractor
Very Posh Elite Wannabee. What a Shock.

Surtur
My british accent is very Dick Van Dyke.

Putinbot1
Very Posh Elite Wannabee. What a Shock. hardly and yes surt I can imagine that. Anything with a dick in it, am I right?

Flyattractor
hardly and yes surt I can imagine that. Anything with a dick in it, am I right?

Says the guy from the country that INVENTED a Dessert called "Spotted Dick".

Noice.

Surtur
hardly and yes surt I can imagine that. Anything with a dick in it, am I right?

I'm guessing yeah you CAN imagine anything with a dick in it. Probably quite giddily.

Flyattractor
I'm guessing yeah you CAN imagine anything with a dick in it. Probably quite giddily.

Yes, and he has probably created a thread with that in the title....

samhain
Says the guy from the country that INVENTED a Dessert called "Spotted Dick".

Noice.

Something is only invented if it's scientific or technological, cultural or sociopolitical in nature, not sure spotted dick falls into that category.

Putinbot1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKS6KNwAhPw

Surtur
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKS6KNwAhPw

The problem is, especially as of the last few years, the UK has no real room to talk shit about Americans.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by samhain
Something is only invented if it's scientific or technological, cultural or sociopolitical in nature, not sure spotted dick falls into that category.

Are you saying there is no SCIENCE in the Art of Cooking?

Darkstorm Zero
Rick Mayal. Billy Conelly. Rowin Atkinson My top 3 UK Comedians.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.