starkiller base vs the galaxy gun vs the sun crusher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoke123
which weapon is the most deadly?

victreebelvictr
more defense on base

Galan007
In terms of pure, initial destructive output-
Starkiller
Sun Crusher
Galaxy Gun

In terms of the level of destruction each weapon could ultimately cause in a given amount of time-
Sun Crusher
Starkiller
Galaxy Gun

Imo.

Zenwolf
Sun Crusher, size of an X-wing starfighter, pretty much indestructible and can pretty much do all of what the other 2 can do.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Sun Crusher, size of an X-wing starfighter, pretty much indestructible and can pretty much do all of what the other 2 can do. i have changed my opinion to the sun crusher.

Galan007
Again, it depends what type of destruction we're talking about.

The Sun Crusher works on the principal of destruction via chain reaction(ie. causing a star to destabilize and go supernova, thereby wiping out that entire system as a corollary.)

...A wholly different means of destruction than Starkiller Base and the Galaxy Gun utilize. /shrug

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Galan007
Again, it depends what type of destruction we're talking about.

The Sun Crusher works on the principal of destruction via chain reaction(ie. causing a star to destabilize and go supernova, thereby wiping out that entire system as a corollary.)

...A wholly different means of destruction than Starkiller Base and the Galaxy Gun utilize. /shrug i believe that we are talking about the average destruction. you know, the majority.

snoke123
I'm talking about the power of destruction, and which is the most effective.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by snoke123
I'm talking about the power of destruction, and which is the most effective. the it is sun crusher

Zenwolf
Originally posted by snoke123
I'm talking about the power of destruction, and which is the most effective.

So yeah, the Sun Crusher. All it needs is a Star which many systems obviously have and its resonance torpedoes, done and done. No long charging time, doesn't have to target individual planets.

Galan007
Yeah.

Sun Crusher's initial destructive output isn't on par with Starkiller Base, but the sheer amount of destruction it can ultimately cause in a given amount of time is > SKB(especially given the charging time of the latter.) Sun Crusher can destabilize a star and cause it to go supernova, which will destroy every single planet in a system in one fell swoop. SKB must absorb an entire star, wipe out a handful of planets, absorb another star, wipe out another handful of planets. Wash/rinse/repeat.

That's why I wanted some clarification regarding the type of destruction in question. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.