sith list #3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

victreebelvictr
Darth Vitiate is the second strongest sith lord. Here were the results:
Darth Vitiate=45.45%
Darth Krayt=18.18%
Darth Vader=18.18%
Darth Traya=9.09%
Darth Nihilus=9.09%

Rules:
1. If you pick other, please respond with something like this:Other; sith lord name

2. If you have any suggestions for list number 4, please contact me with pm.

3. Darth Taalon is not available because of the fountain situation.

victreebelvictr
marka ragnos is the third on my list, he was said to be stronger than naga sadow and will all know how powerful he was. It was also said that he was the strongest sith lord of his time, which tulak hord was in his time, meaning that he was more powerful than tulak hord who can handle armies of 50,000 using only the blade. he created the most powerful terenterak in all star wars history. he also trained against this extremely force sensitive creature. it was said that he could blow it through walls of concrete. to destroy his competing sith lords, he simply stayed in his palace and used the force to cause the two empires to obliterate each other. these were powerful sith too, that he manipulated with such ease. he also taught ludo kressh before defeating simus and kressh could be close to defeating sadow. he was also extremely wise and could defeat both naga sadow and ludo kressh when he came back as a force ghost at his funeral. did i mention that everyone was so scared of him that no one attempted to murder him. and people tried to assassinate both vitiate and sidious.

Total Warrior
As I already told you in pm, I think Plagueis deserves the 3rd spot:
1) Comparable to 32BBY Sidious in power
2) Considered to be one of the strongest, if not the strongest Sith to have ever lived

victreebelvictr
1. Ragnos compares better
2. They say the same for ragnos

victreebelvictr
who keeps voting traya for all of these?

victreebelvictr
ragnos can beat plagueis in close combat and has more force variety

DeviantDefiance
Well, Ragnos has some feats for sure

*we might need a tie breaker round

DarthSkywalker0
Victree, why did you lie about working with Ostrander? He never worked on TOTJ.

ares834
Vader was the third highest on the last poll and you left him off this one?

XxSamuraixX
I vote for Ragnos he was one of the most powerful sith

XxSamuraixX
I pm victr, he said that revan will replace him.

XxSamuraixX
I pm victr, he said it was mistaken, it was Vol. 27 Into the Core, tales of the Jedi, he was thinking of Marko ragnos. He apologizes.

Total Warrior
Why so many votes for Traya?

MythLord
These threads keep giving me aneurisms.

Total Warrior
And no one voted for Kun lol

DarthSkywalker0
Victree, why'd ya lie?

victreebelvictr

DarthSkywalker0
Why are you ignoring my question Vic?

victreebelvictr
Sorry, I dint answer because samurai just did, he pled me last night, when i talked to you I was thinking of the thing I was reading at the moment! laughing sorry about that.

victreebelvictr
Pmed not pled

DarthSkywalker0
Originally posted by XxSamuraixX
I pm victr, he said it was mistaken, it was Vol. 27 Into the Core, tales of the Jedi, he was thinking of Marko ragnos. He apologizes.

Ostrander never worked on Tales, so this isn't possible.

victreebelvictr
I never said he did, samurai messed it up, I said I was reading tales and he put it in his response for some reason

Total Warrior
When part 4 Vic?

DarthSkywalker0
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
I never said he did, samurai messed it up, I said I was reading tales and he put it in his response for some reason

You claimed you wrote Tales your profile with Ostrander.

victreebelvictr

victreebelvictr
Your starting to become a pain, if you want to talk about it, do it on pm please, I am focused on my job of this thread and number 4, which will be coming out around 10:30 again, except for total, I am sorry about 7:00 p.m. for you I estimate

Total Warrior

victreebelvictr

victreebelvictr

Total Warrior

victreebelvictr

Rockydonovang
plagueis has already been officially recognized as #2

it''s time to let it go.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
plagueis has already been officially recognized as #2

it''s time to let it go. Prove it

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

victreebelvictr

Rockydonovang
lal, forgot that kf vader's a sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.