Is there any more of a bad ass in Star Wars canon than Obi Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

relentless1
K this guy killed Maul (twice), Grievous AND mauled Vader. He ran through Sith like shit through a Pigeon and I dont feel he gets much respect in that regard, what say you all?? Adise from Sidious (wink, wink) Isn't Obi Wan the true badass when it comes to 1v1 action in the Star Wars universe??

CuckedCurry
Nahdar Vebb is the ultimate badass in SW canon.

Total Warrior

Darth Thor
Vos solos.

Total Warrior
Yeah Vos is also pretty badass

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Faunus
Or kill Palpatine himself. I mean seriously, the big cheese is the only major villain of the movie-era whom Obi-Wan hasn't fought; he's gone through Maul, Jango, Dooku (twice), Asajj and Durge (too many times to count), Grievous, noob Vader, and the older Vader, and the only ones who ever beat him were Dooku (he got pwned) and ANH Vader (plot device, much?).

Obi-Wan is leet.

- - - -

Also, imagine being a grown adult, possibly even having a family or a college degree, and unironically still thinking that Voss is a cool character.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by relentless1
K this guy killed Maul (twice), Grievous AND mauled Vader. He ran through Sith like shit through a Pigeon and I dont feel he gets much respect in that regard, what say you all?? Adise from Sidious (wink, wink) Isn't Obi Wan the true badass when it comes to 1v1 action in the Star Wars universe?? He held his own against Darth Tyrannus also.

DarthAnt66
This thread reminds me of 2005 threads. It seems KMC's come full circle.

Tzeentch
You weren't old enough to sit in the front seat in 2005.

DarthAnt66

Tzeentch
These nuts are visible from orbit.

victreebelvictr
Obviously C-3P0 smart

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Tzeentch
- - - -

Also, imagine being a grown adult, possibly even having a family or a college degree, and unironically still thinking that Voss is a cool character.

hmm

Still dont see whats wrong with that..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.