The Foxverse 7 take on Thanos with 4 Infinity Stones...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
1) Dark Phoenix...
2) Apocalypse...
3) Magneto Unleashed...
4) Quicksilver...
5) The Silver Surfer...
6) Professor Xavier...
7) A Future Sentinel...

vs

Thanos as he was vs the Titan 7...

Who wins?

juggerman
If Thanos jobs like he did on Titan, he loses hard. If he doesn't he stomps hard. That reality stone is a b!tch

McNasty996
This all boils down to does Thanos have defenses against a Psychic(not empath like Mantis) and if not the games over before it began as he gets shut down by Xavier otherwise I see Thanks taking it if he goes immediately for moon chucks otherwise team(much more versatility and power output).

steverules_2
DP disintegrates him

Impediment
Thanos gets stomped.

Darth Thor
Too many heavy hitters. Surfer can probably solo.

Josh_Alexander
4 infinity stones? Thanos without a doubt.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
1) Dark Phoenix...
2) Apocalypse...
3) Magneto Unleashed...
4) Quicksilver...
5) The Silver Surfer...
6) Professor Xavier...
7) A Future Sentinel...

vs

Who wins?

laughing out loud I can't avoid noticing that you included a Future Sentinel laughing out loud

Khazra Reborn
Removing PIS, Thanos just turns them all into ribbons like he did to Drax.

FrothByte
Thanos needs all 7 stones to match this group. If a cape and some webbing were enough to stop Thanos from closing his fist then someone with DP's TK powers should be able to hold it open long enough for the rest to get their shots in. That's assuming that the gauntlet isn't a magnetic metal, because then if Magneto can add his strength to DP's they can probably keep his fist open indefinitely... if not outright remove the gauntlet from his hand.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by FrothByte
Thanos needs all 7 stones to match this group. If a cape and some webbing were enough to stop Thanos from closing his fist then someone with DP's TK powers should be able to hold it open long enough for the rest to get their shots in. That's assuming that the gauntlet isn't a magnetic metal, because then if Magneto can add his strength to DP's they can probably keep his fist open indefinitely... if not outright remove the gauntlet from his hand.

Assuming there is prep time and they know they have to remove the gauntlet (Thing the wouldn't unless there was).

And even so, that would imply that Thanos would also know of T7's capabilities. I other words he won't hold back in such a case.

And as you claimed, assuming the gauntlet (Uru) is magnetic.

carthage
Loses to all but the Sentinel

WolvesofBabylon
Team easily wins

John Murdoch
Super duper spite thread.

7 vs 1?! And 4-6 of these people could solo Thanos (Mags, Apoc, DP, and Surfer; possibly QS and Xavier as well).

NotAllThatEvil
Is the gauntlet magnetic?

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
Thanos gets stomped.

^ That

Xavier alone could do it, he only has to think. Same with Phoenix, Apocalypse and Magneto (if the gauntlet falls under his influence sphere)

Quicksilver could leisurely remove the gauntlet.

Impediment
Xavier minds rapes Thanos. Thanos had shit for mental resistance when Mantis had him.

NemeBro
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
1) Dark Phoenix...
2) Apocalypse...
3) Magneto Unleashed...
4) Quicksilver...
5) The Silver Surfer...
6) Professor Xavier...
7) A Future Sentinel...

vs

Who wins? 1. Would solo.
2. Not seen his film yet so not sure if he could solo.
3. Magneto from Apocalypse when his powers were awakened? Once again haven't seen so idk. Normal would lose though.
4. Quicksilver can run a lap around Thanos before Thanos can process a thought, but he can't physically hurt him at all. A super speed punch from QS would be more likely to break every bone in QS's arm.
5. Hard solos.
6. Solos.
7. Loses.

So IMO three pretty much defnitely solo, two might be able to solo, one I don't think could but I could be swayed otherwise, and only one I think loses for sure.

Against a whole team Thanos obviously loses.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by NemeBro

4. Quicksilver can run a lap around Thanos before Thanos can process a thought, but he can't physically hurt him at all. A super speed punch from QS would be more likely to break every bone in QS's arm.

QS was able to punch Apoc around without breaking anything.

But cant remember how invulnerable Apoc was without his shields. Clearly not Thanos level, but still worth noting.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Darth Thor
QS was able to punch Apoc around without breaking anything.

But cant remember how invulnerable Apoc was without his shields. Clearly not Thanos level, but still worth noting. I'm aware of the feat, but Apoc's physical durability is questionable, as you said.

As for QS not breaking anything, he was able to harm Apoc, at least a bit. Has he punched someone that could hold up to his super speed punches? And how hard can he punch? These are the questions to ask.

It is ultimately irrelevant in the context of the thread obviously, since this team is so laughably stacked Thanos has no chance. It's why I find the individual match-ups more interesting.

Darth Thor

NemeBro
Has he thrown accurately thrown an object at top speed before? I know he carefully tossed or nudged students in Apocalypse when evacuating the mansion, but I can't recall him accurately throwing something at super speed.

I suppose he has all the time in the world to practice, but Thanos' fist will eventually close and, given standard knowledge, Thanos should be able to cook up an AOE that he can't easily dodge.

juggerman
Has he thrown accurately thrown an object at top speed before? I know he carefully tossed or nudged students in Apocalypse when evacuating the mansion, but I can't recall him accurately throwing something at super speed.

I suppose he has all the time in the world to practice, but Thanos' fist will eventually close and, given standard knowledge, Thanos should be able to cook up an AOE that he can't easily dodge.

He's thrown several people what looks like hundreds of feet very accurately at the 1:33, 1:39 and 1:50 mark:

xckrrXdUFBk

relentless1
Thanos gets stomped; he'd at least need the Time Stone to have a hope of surviving

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
laughing out loud I can't avoid noticing that you included a Future Sentinel laughing out loud

The Sentinel is potentially the most powerful being on Team Fox (and I mean that seriously btw)...

wink

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by carthage
Loses to all but the Sentinel

What if the Future Sentinel copies the powers of all the mutants present?

devil

steverules_2
Only time travel can stop the future sentinels

Darth Thor
^ LOL

Oh what a nuisance then that Thanos doesnt have the Time Stone.

Adam Grimes
The sentinel solos

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by steverules_2
Only time travel can stop the future sentinels

thumb up

Smart man...

wink

One Big Mob
The only person close to Thanos in power here is Surfer, and Surfer is more than likely above. Telepathy would likely work as well. Other than that and taking his gauntlet off, the team would get annihilated.

Anyway.

Surfer solos Thanos and then solos the team as well.

John Murdoch

I suppose he has all the time in the world to practice, but Thanos' fist will eventually close and, given standard knowledge, Thanos should be able to cook up an AOE that he can't easily dodge. Originally posted by juggerman
He's thrown several people what looks like hundreds of feet very accurately at the 1:33, 1:39 and 1:50 mark:

xckrrXdUFBk

QS clearly established himself as beyond anyone in X-Men: Apocalypse with the mansion scene, yet gets hit by the sonic knockout gun and decides to goof around and punch Apoc instead of grabbing a piece of sheet metal and throwing it like a discus at Apoc's neck.

The fact that he was carrying and throwing students in wrapped in curtains while doing running gymnastics-type moves off tables and balconies while a massive explosion was happening behind and below him shows QS can stop Thanos if he thinks about it and doesn't job like in the final battle with Apoc.

Let's say the opening bell rings:
- Thanos is a statue to QS
- QS either A) uses his super speed to vibrate off the gauntlet, or B) takes aim with a piece of debris and throws it like a javelin through Thanos' grill

This is Quicksilver's fight to lose. However, he has already what he does against a big bad against Apoc. For his sake, he shouldn't do that here.

Darth Thor
Not sure punching in the face at super speeds is goofing around. He maybe didnt want to kill him, or thought his punches should be lethal
Enough.

HulkIsHulk
Yeah in super speed he has to just tap to KO single person and take out a dozen people with a single forward charge so he probably assumed his punches should don't he job.

TheVaultDweller
Someone did calcs for the energy output the Surfer would need to have in order to create those giant holes he was making in the Earth in the 2nd FF movie. IIRC, it ended up coming out to about 350 times the energy of the average solar flare.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Not sure punching in the face at super speeds is goofing around. He maybe didnt want to kill him, or thought his punches should be lethal
Enough.
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Yeah in super speed he has to just tap to KO single person and take out a dozen people with a single forward charge so he probably assumed his punches should don't he job.

True. I remember his smirk at the beginning of the fight, but that was more of a "you have no chance because taps KO normal people, so here comes some full force punches" smirk, not a "time to goof off and punch you because I can take my time" smirk.

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Someone did calcs for the energy output the Surfer would need to have in order to create those giant holes he was making in the Earth in the 2nd FF movie. IIRC, it ended up coming out to about 350 times the energy of the average solar flare.

Ya the power calcs from the Tim Story FF movies seem like they'd be off the charts, from durability to energy output to high-end strength. I'd put the FF4, Doom, and Surfer up against nearly any comic book movie team and say they come out on top.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, Surfer was pretty crazy. Hell, him even just flying caused things like massive blackouts or extreme weather changes.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11132/111320640/6092961-3692663957-mQZQB.gif

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11132/111320640/6092956-8863396569-MQ8QM.gif

One Big Mob
Surfer destroyed something bigger than a planet that destroys planets.

Only the full IG should be above him in the Marvel movies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.