Dude, PVS has dance skills!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
Go to 2:48. That's PVS! He has mad moves.

Z-3z3DNUGiE

Respect!

Flyattractor
Who is PVS?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Who is PVS?

Bashar Teg/Schecter/PVS are all the same person. Those are the socks I know. He could be other posters, too.

Regardless, look at his dance skills!

Flyattractor
I can't be bothered to keep up with all of you guy's sock accounts.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Bashar Teg/Schecter/PVS are all the same person. Those are the socks I know. He could be other posters, too.

Regardless, look at his dance skills!

It's Bash? Well now the name "No Brain" makes sense.

Eternal Idol
I'm a little disappointed. I always expected him to be Carl from Aqua Teen Hungerforce. I guess avatars build up an expectation.

Dadudemon, I hope you're actually an anthropomorphic cinnamon roll, or at least a silhouette of a guy punching another guy.

J_5infq2l3w

Bashar Teg
cool, i'm black and i can dance. great thread. not really.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Huh? How'd you get black from this? That's weird...

Anyway, yes, you can dance and you have moves. I was impressed.

Honestly, probably none of us can dance as well as you can which is why I made this thread. I am legit impressed and not mocking you.

Also, your face is blurred out and you are not credited in the YouTube video so your anonymity is preserved.

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I'm a little disappointed. I always expected him to be Carl from Aqua Teen Hungerforce. I guess avatars build up an expectation.

Dadudemon, I hope you're actually an anthropomorphic cinnamon roll, or at least a silhouette of a guy punching another guy.

J_5infq2l3w

Actually, he does have a slight resemblance to Carl in real life but not bald and not even close to being that fat.

Sadly, I'm doing the annual keto diet so no cinnamon rolls for me for another few weeks. sad

Bashar Teg
^wow. okay have fun being chimpy

SquallX
That video is a seizure waiting to happen. Good shit👏

Flyattractor

That would make your racism a very funny item.

Bashar Teg
i once had a roti canai addiction

Flyattractor
Seems you also have a SOCK Addiction.

dadudemon
6. posting?

Surtur
Seems like somebody's sister might be in town and he is not too happy over it...

Bashar Teg
again speaking creepy innuendo about my sister. what are you referring to, 36 year old internet sidekick with no job?

Surtur
again speaking creepy innuendo about my sister. what are you referring to, 36 year old internet sidekick with no job?

Your sisters presence drives you to alcoholism. It's okay.

Bashar Teg
more creepy innuendo. why would my sister drive me to drink? tell us the whole chimpy story.

Surtur
more creepy innuendo. why would my sister drive me to drink? tell us the whole chimpy story.

It's not up to me to decide why you let your siblings push you to alcoholism.

Just don't drink yourself to death thumb up

Bashar Teg
no sense, no context, makes you look like desperate right now.

not surprising from a 36 year old internet sidekick who's defrauding his local labor dept.
also ironic since we all know about how you burden your poor brother, who sacrifices of himself daily for you, taking that old adage "am i my brother's keeper" quite literally.

Surtur
no sense, no context, makes you look like desperate right now.

not surprising from a 36 year old internet sidekick who's defrauding his local labor dept.
also ironic since we all know about how you burden your poor brother, who sacrifices of himself daily for you, taking that old adage "am i my brother's keeper" quite literally.

Damn I see you're super triggered at your drinking problems being mentioned.

Good smile

Bashar Teg
another pretend win for 36 year old internet sidekick with no job. huzzah!

Surtur
another pretend win for 36 year old internet sidekick with no job. huzzah!

^King of pretend wins continues to talk about pretend wins

Robtard
This thread seemed to be for the purpose of a silly poke at a poster and Surt turned it creepy af.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
This thread seemed to be for the purpose of a silly poke at a poster and Surt turned it creepy af.

Sort of. More like the dude had legit dance skills and he reminded me of PVS. That was all. I actually never intended to poke fun. Also,there was enough blurring and non-sequitur stuff going on that PVS could maintain anonymity if that really was him.

It would be like someone posting a thread of Arnold in his heyday and they said, "Wow, dadudemon looks great!" Oh man, how insulting! How dare they say I look like Arnold.

Surtur

Stop drinking that haterade.

Robtard
Sort of. More like the dude had legit dance skills and he reminded me of PVS. That was all. I actually never intended to poke fun. Also,there was enough blurring and non-sequitur stuff going on that PVS could maintain anonymity if that really was him.

It would be like someone posting a thread of Arnold in his heyday and they said, "Wow, dadudemon looks great!" Oh man, how insulting! How dare they say I look like Arnold.

We have very different mental images of PVS then.

BackFire
So my takeaway from that video is that PVS looks like a regular person.

dadudemon
We have very different mental images of PVS then.

I have a level Robtard+1 memory, remember? Some of the photos PVS posted of himself over the years reminded me of his winter wear. The hat especially.

Also, PVS having secret mad dance skills seems just like something he'd hide for whatever weird reason. Remember he can play guitar? Not too sure how well but he has skills that he hides behind his crusty-mean exterior.

BackFire
I played Halo 3 with him once, he was funny.

dadudemon
Originally posted by BackFire
So my takeaway from that video is that PVS looks like a regular person.

Yes. A bit hairy. And if he kept the weight off, he lost weight 3-5 years ago and looked pretty good. Especially if you consider all of us are getting older.

Robtard
I have a level Robtard+1 memory, remember? Some of the photos PVS posted of himself over the years reminded me of his winter wear. The hat especially.

Also, PVS having secret mad dance skills seems just like something he'd hide for whatever weird reason. Remember he can play guitar? Not too sure how well but he has skills that he hides behind his crusty-mean exterior. I remember that you told me that I have a better memory than you do.

He can play guitar 7.7 out of 10, at least back then. Not sure where his skill is currently.

dadudemon
He can play guitar 7.7 out of 10, at least back then. Not sure where his skill is currently.

He should focus less on his rage and more on his talents.

PVS, the next time you want to get mad on the internet, post a short 4-8 line rhyming song with guitar accompaniment.

We'd laugh harder at the clever rhymes than the stale one-liners you're posting, lately. And the burns would become legendary.

Bashar Teg
fixated chimp

Putinbot1
Personal threads unless they are about me should be banned. I am the star of this forum. smile

Bashar Teg
no, stop the hate was the star of this forum. we will never see his like again.

Putinbot1
no, stop the hate was the star of this forum. we will never see his like again. That is true he was like Jesus, crucified and vilified as he tried to save us.. from the sins of the right. Peace be upon the great sage equal to heaven, born from an egg on a mountain top.

Flyattractor
Yeah. Cause the Old Roman Empire was Full Hard Core on the Being a Bunch of Righties...and jesus bein der Commie. Commie-Crucifixion!!!!!!!

Only Good Commie is a Crucified Commie!

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yeah. Cause the Old Roman Empire was Full Hard Core on the Being a Bunch of Righties...and jesus bein der Commie. Commie-Crucifixion!!!!!!!

Only Good Commie is a Crucified Commie! durhulk

dadudemon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
That is true he was like Jesus, crucified and vilified as he tried to save us.. from the sins of the right. Peace be upon the great sage equal to heaven, born from an egg on a mountain top.

Hence his name, Stop the Hate, peace be upon him.

Originally posted by Putinbot1
durhulk

This schtick is actually growing on me. I think this is the best way to engage him.

Putinbot1
Yes. A bit hairy. And if he kept the weight off, he lost weight 3-5 years ago and looked pretty good. Especially if you consider all of us are getting older. I look ****ing awesome for my age. Age is just a number! Like 4iu's or 2cc's.

Putinbot1

This schtick is actually growing on me. I think this is the best way to engage him. I can't claim it as my own, a certain Italian American Reptile on these forums piloted this technique. shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.