The Trans Tier Tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Welcome everyone...to the big leagues.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/0d1d357b7eb83bff646727720aa8b12c/tenor.gif

Here's the deal, this is a single post free for all tournament.

The list of characters:

Amazo, Appolyon, The Asgardian Destroyer, Black Racer, Blackheart, Blaze, Count Abyss, Death Urge, Despero, The Doctor, Doomsday (H/P), Dr. Fate, Dr. Strange, Eclipso, Elders of the Universe (minus Ego), Fernus, Gog, Gray Man, High Evolutionary, Ion (current), Jenny Quantum, The Keeper, King Thor, Magus (original), Mangog, Mongul I (Pre Crisis), Nightmare, Old King Thor, Onimar Synn, Onslaught, Queen of Fables, Resurrection Man 1 Million, Sentinel (Alan Scott), Silver Age Kryptonians/Daxamites, Solusandra, Stayne, Strange Visitor, Sun Eater, Superboy Prime, Superman 1 Million, Takion, Thanos, Tyrant (powered down), Validus, Void Sentry, World Breaker Hulk

The list is open to editing, as you may know of a trans tier character that is not on the list and wish to include him.

Battlefield:

https://orig00.deviantart.net/4f22/f/2012/084/b/8/supreme_kai__s_world_by_spritezmaster-d4tv6kn.jpg

Is the sacred world of the Kai's. So planet sized, and incredibly durable, breaking it will not be an issue.

DA RULES:

NO BFR (teleporting to the other side of the planet is okay, you just can't teleport someone into a black hole far away, for example)

No time shenanigans (for simplicity's sake)

No leaving the battlefield for more than 1 second, so no Kryptonians fly off to a star then come back super charged (the planet is the battlefield however, so plenty of moving space)

The battlefield also has a moon, the fight may be continued on it as well and will not count against the user.

Once you pick your character, it runs the risk of being VETO'D, should 3 or more posters chime in against it.

Other than that...time to battle.

Once everything is squared away, we'll decide when your post should be in, as will judges and whatnot.

Everyone is welcome, let's make this as packed as possible thumb up

carver9
I'll take Amazo.

LordofBrooklyn
https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_max33sfT0d1rcp7bmo1_1280.jpg

CROWN ME AS THE WINNER NOW!!!!

Damborgson
Excellent choices thumb up

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
I'll take Amazo.

World.

Breaker.

Hulk.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Damborgson
Welcome everyone...to the big leagues.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/0d1d357b7eb83bff646727720aa8b12c/tenor.gif

Here's the deal, this is a single post free for all tournament.

The list of characters:

Amazo, Appolyon, The Asgardian Destroyer, Black Racer, Blackheart, Blaze, Count Abyss, Death Urge, Despero, The Doctor, Doomsday (H/P), Dr. Fate, Dr. Strange, Eclipso, Elders of the Universe (minus Ego), Fernus, Gog, Gray Man, High Evolutionary, Ion (current), Jenny Quantum, The Keeper, King Thor, Magus (original), Mangog, Mongul I (Pre Crisis), Nightmare, Old King Thor, Onimar Synn, Onslaught, Queen of Fables, Resurrection Man 1 Million, Sentinel (Alan Scott), Silver Age Kryptonians/Daxamites, Solusandra, Stayne, Strange Visitor, Sun Eater, Superboy Prime, Superman 1 Million, Takion, Thanos, Tyrant (powered down), Validus, Void Sentry, World Breaker Hulk

The list is open to editing, as you may know of a trans tier character that is not on the list and wish to include him.

Battlefield:

https://orig00.deviantart.net/4f22/f/2012/084/b/8/supreme_kai__s_world_by_spritezmaster-d4tv6kn.jpg

Is the sacred world of the Kai's. So planet sized, and incredibly durable, breaking it will not be an issue.

DA RULES:

NO BFR (teleporting to the other side of the planet is okay, you just can't teleport someone into a black hole far away, for example)

No time shenanigans (for simplicity's sake)

No leaving the battlefield for more than 1 second, so no Kryptonians fly off to a star then come back super charged (the planet is the battlefield however, so plenty of moving space)

The battlefield also has a moon, the fight may be continued on it as well and will not count against the user.

Once you pick your character, it runs the risk of being VETO'D, should 3 or more posters chime in against it.

Other than that...time to battle.

Once everything is squared away, we'll decide when your post should be in, as will judges and whatnot.

Everyone is welcome, let's make this as packed as possible thumb up
U just broke little 'ole leo's heart with this thread. What happens to his one post tourney now? Down the forgotten bin if u ask me. This ain't rite.

Neways, cool thread bro.

DarkSaint85
I bumped it. I have not forgotten Leo. I will avenge him.

celeyhyga17
The last gasp for air of a dying idea.

Sin I AM
Pretty good idea

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
World.

Breaker.

Hulk.

I would never give Hulk the nod against Amazo. EVER

DarkSaint85
:-)

Adam Grimes
Would Fernus be overkill?

Damborgson
Are you selecting him?? He's fair game so long as the other members don't veto you

Adam Grimes
Well, I just might.

Damborgson
Okay, I'll put you down thumb up

DS are you selecting Hulk ??

shadowknight
You forgot Tangent Superman & Elemental Firestorm.

DarkSaint85

DS are you selecting Hulk ??

I am.

"Id"
Dr. Fate

Smurph
The Doctor

leonidas
hrm. i may take part in this but i'll be grumpy about it. thunder stealer.
sneer

Damborgson
Originally posted by leonidas
hrm. i may take part in this but i'll be grumpy about it. thunder stealer.
sneer

Please forgive me Leo-San

😭😭😭

leonidas
https://memeguy.com/photos/images/once-you-admit-your-wrongness-i-may-forgive-you-9472.jpg

Adam Grimes

DS are you selecting Hulk ?? thumb up

I think the Trans tier needs an update though. 🤔

leonidas
ALL the tiers need updating but they were ever only intended to be general guidelines. sometimes people cite the tiers as absolutes. they are certainly not.

Damborgson
Okay the list so far:

Carver - Amazo

LoB - Super Boy Prime

DS- World Breaker Hulk

Adam Grimes- Fernus

ID- Dr. Fate

Smurph - The Doctor

Still plenty of room thumb up

Stoic
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
thumb up

I think the Trans tier needs an update though. 🤔

Yes it does. Tyrant isn't nor has he ever been a Trans tiered level character. Unless of course Galactus is also a Trans tiered character?

cdtm
"Trans" tier?

So like men who became women? Jane Thor?

One Big Mob
"Void Sentry"

Nobody tell Warper. He'd annihilate this thing

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
Yes it does. Tyrant isn't nor has he ever been a Trans tiered level character. Unless of course Galactus is also a Trans tiered character?

Well, Galactus does wear very effeminate colors for a man... That skirt.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by cdtm
Well, Galactus does wear very effeminate colors for a man... That skirt. Originally posted by One Big Mob
Ul2oq7ZTtmo

xJLxKing
https://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Superman-DC-Comics-One-Million-a.jpg

h1a8
Amazo (flash power).

Damborgson
Carver has dibs on him H1

carver9
Question... Amazo, his standard power level, he starts of with the Justice League powers, right?

DarkSaint85
Lol nope.

Stoic
Lol nope.

But isn't that how he's used in forum battles?

Pillow Biter
Is that Pre-Crisis Validus???

Philosophía
Question... Amazo, his standard power level, he starts of with the Justice League powers, right? Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol nope.
I lol'd.

beatboks
Originally posted by "Id"
Dr. Fate

Frakkk beat me tp it.

beatboks
Few questions

Is

Despero with Flame of Pytar or just at V&V level
Eclipso - with many shards of heart of darkness like when he was in the Darkness within or only 1
Gray Man - the one that mind raped MMH and Classic fate or his preplacement
Onimar Synn - stockpile of Nth metal ah la JSA or souls like Rann Thanagar war.

Tentatively depending on the answers I'll take Sentinel (Alan Scott)

Eon Blue
Jenny Quantum.

Damborgson
Originally posted by beatboks
Few questions

Is

Eclipso - with many shards of heart of darkness like when he was in the Darkness within or only 1

V&V Despero
Gray Man before his replacement
Onimar Synn - JSA

The other two I am unfamiliar with lol

carver9
Lol nope.

Every time an Amazo thread is started, his standard is the Justice League powerset.

DarkSaint85
smile

Parmaniac
Also for this tournament his copy ability is banned, good luck Carver.

leonidas
laughing out loud yeah, he doesn't ALWAYS have the jla powers, though most forum fights he does because, well, that's the way the threads want it. but there is no reason his default form would be all the jla powers? which ones would he auto have? why those ones? i mean, really?

Damborgson
Are you gonna participate Leo?? -crosses fingers-

leonidas
still thinking. i haven't seen any deadline so wasn't in much of a rush.

celeyhyga17
Aquaman
Manhunter
Atom
Zatanna
Orion

Amazo standard powers.

carver9
Has he ever been powerless when he fought the JLA?

xJLxKing
I agree with Carver, I thought he bases piwer would be the entire JLA powerset and a few others... Of well.. GL Carver

Parmaniac
Has he ever been powerless when he fought the JLA? Well the moment he confronted them, guess what he did?

carver9
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-7696de474c62b9636c5f732b96228d5e-c

I dont remember him absorbing any of the JLA member powers here? Can someone please advise. There are other instances as well but lets start here.

carver9
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Well the moment he confronted them, guess what he did?

What did he do, Sin?

Parmaniac
Not in that tone

https://media.giphy.com/media/xUPGGhpVL7qvEbBn5C/giphy.gif

Damborgson
Oh I didn't see that issue

Carver, if you pick Amazo, you would indeed get the JLA's powers for this tournament, since that's the only reason he's trans..

Making you start at base would be mean. But, you'd need to prove he's used them at once. So no mix and matching Amazo, pick the version that you can prove had the most abilities.

Or you can switch.

But I'm closing this up Friday!! So we can get rolling.

Also I may participate as well lol

Parmaniac
since that's the only reason he's trans.. The fact that he can copy basically everything doesn't?

Damborgson
Bad wording lol.

carver9
The fact that he can copy basically everything doesn't?

Not when being like Quicksilver or Spectrum could kill him before he could lift an arm. Absorbingman can do the same but his tiering is extremely low.

"Id"
Few questions

Is

No you!

Draft Classic Strange to complete the trifecta Mage Squad.

cdtm

You should be happy Dark is taking the reigns here.

Don't you WANT Hulk to win an argument, for a change?

Damborgson
Tournament update:

Okay so this is the list so far:

Carver - Amazo

LoB - Super Boy Prime

DS- World Breaker Hulk (Gigantic version)

Adam Grimes- Fernus

ID- Dr. Fate

Smurph - The Doctor

XJL - Kal Kent

Beatboks - Sentinel Alan Scott

Eon Blue - Jenny Quantum

Glad to see some non regulars participating, if anyone else wants to they are welcome of course, but get in your picks BY FRIDAY 09/07/2018

After the picking is over, I will need your OP's by the FOLLOWING FRIDAY, or 09/14/2018

Depending on how things go, I may draft Thanos as well.

Bentley
I was thinking about entering with a Immortus/Kang with Access to everything he has, but you did ban Time Manipulation so I'd be shooting myself in the foot pretty hard.

If Void Sentry is in this it means Molecule Man is fair game right? shifty

Damborgson
Indeed it is thumb up as are the Void's other ridiculous abilities

DarkSaint85
Also for this tournament his copy ability is banned, good luck Carver.

You joke, but Carver goes into Amazo threads and assumes his copy ability is off.

Damborg, which version of Amazo is Carver packing? The one that fought the JLA and had Batman cutting his legs off? Or the one that Black Adam tore the head off?
Or the one that had Nightwing blowing the head off with C4?

beatboks
V&V Despero
Gray Man before his replacement
Onimar Synn - JSA

The other two I am unfamiliar with lol

The other one is whether or not Eclipso gets the power level of many or multiple shards of the heart of Darkness. Eclipso was the wrath of the presence when he was old testament fire and brimestone before Spectre became his agent instead. At that level is was Spectre level ish (though we havent feats to prove). His essense was contained in a gem (black diamond) formed on Apocalypse. This was shattered and MOST of his appearances are of a mortal in possession of a single shard of said diamon with Eclipso possessing them via it. In the Darkness within he had obtained many of the Shards and was a threat that required all DC Earths heores to deal with.

beatboks
Tournament update:

Beatboks - Sentinel Alan Scott

Actually change of plan. I'll drop Alan for his pre 52 Son Obsidian.

DarkSaint85
Also, what are the victory conditions?

Pillow Biter
While DC tends to put its heroes into a more consistent hierarchy of power than Marvel, the reverse is true with great intellects. That said, and despite the fact that scientific intelligence is usually prioritized over other dimensions including being a polymath (perhaps rightly and perhaps not), Bruce still gets serious props in the DCU. That's impressive to me.

beatboks
Originally posted by Pillow Biter
While DC tends to put its heroes into a more consistent hierarchy of power than Marvel, the reverse is true with great intellects. That said, and despite the fact that scientific intelligence is usually prioritized over other dimensions including being a polymath (perhaps rightly and perhaps not), Bruce still gets serious props in the DCU. That's impressive to me.

So I assume this was meant for the whos smarter stark or Wayne thread??

carver9
Wait a minute... Darksaint is the cloud height version of WBH? Dont think that is fair.

carver9
This is the Amazo I'm using by the way.

https://m.imgur.com/24yRuj5

Yes, I know which abilities he had during that scene. It will not be included in my post (Firestorm power, Zatanna magic, etc...).

cdtm
Question: Are you allowed to team up with another member?

Like say, Firelord amping up a Superman?

Assuming you can get anyone to agree to an alliance.

DarkSaint85
Everyone knows DS is a fair and loyal team mate

cdtm
I always wanted to play Andre the Giant to someone's Million Dollar Man.

Damborgson
Carver, thank you for specifying thumb up also is that a veto against DS?

And no team ups ! I am still salty about the tournament of power lol...

DarkSaint85
Also, what are the victory conditions?

One Big Mob
Wait, is Dirtstain giant WB Hulk here or just Darksaint Dimension Bruce level?

Parmaniac
I'll take Caitlyn Marie Jenner

Damborgson

KO, death, containment, are all valid win conditions.

Also yes , Dark gets the giant world breaker, the reasoning being Hulk being as limited as he is, the boost gives him a helping hand.

One Big Mob
laughing out loud

After reading through all the other people's posts, it took a lot of deliberating to figure out that your plan was most likely to succeed. You executed it almost flawlessly, though I really wish you would have factored in some of the esoteric abilities of Dr Strange, but even ignoring that, I still felt you had the most in depth plan and best chance to pull it off.

Congrats on your win Dark. It was a tough bracket but you edged it out.

DarkSaint85
You guys are all lucky Damborg is nerfing me this badly.

Originally I was going to have the Wishing Well as standard equipment, with some wishes sad

One Big Mob
You're really going into this with a big handicap in that case. I just hope you can overcome it.

carver9
KO, death, containment, are all valid win conditions.

Also yes , Dark gets the giant world breaker, the reasoning being Hulk being as limited as he is, the boost gives him a helping hand.

Lol... how does Dark Dimension Hulk have a limitation when he is most certainly impossible to stop at that level. Now hes amped magnitudes higher than that and bfr is off. He destroyed a realm with a punch. Dont think it's fair. Regular WBH was classified as Trans tier, not 1000 ft tall Hulk.

Galan007
Hulk is Hulk. smile

Damborgson
Are you proposing a veto or just voicing your opinion?

carver9
Are you proposing a veto or just voicing your opinion?

Veto until we get some kind of clarification what tier this large version of WBH is in.

DarkSaint85
Lol, tbf, Carver thinks normal Hulk is trans tier, so.....

carver9
Lol, tbf, Carver thinks normal Hulk is trans tier, so.....

You dont agree? The fts are there but people here tends to look at versatility when it comes to Hulk while covering their eyes when it comes to Surfer who is the most versatile character in comics but is still Herald tier.

DarkSaint85
Well all I know is, when the chance came to choose and showcase, you skipped in favour of what is essentially the JLA smile

carver9
Well all I know is, when the chance came to choose and showcase, you skipped in favour of what is essentially the JLA smile

Honestly, I didnt even see Hulk. As soon as I saw Amazo, I chose him.

Damborgson
Okay, two more and DS gets normal hotm Hulk

Damborgson
Also:

Sin I AM
Rooting for Alan Scott...jsa never gets any love

Adam Grimes
I won't veto against Dankstank because Hulk is HH at best.

carver9
Also:

That version of Hulk is amplified by Fing Fang breath nukes.

DarkSaint85
But that's not the point.

NORMAL Hulk, according to you, is above herald. Forget WBH for a second.

As you yourself said, people choose Surfer over normal Hulk.... because of versatility.

And now, you've chosen.......Amazo over Hulk. A one man JLA.

We can swap if you want. You take normal Hulk (no WWH/WBH showings) I take Amazo. Show us all how much above the herald tier he is?

carver9
But that's not the point.

NORMAL Hulk, according to you, is above herald. Forget WBH for a second.

As you yourself said, people choose Surfer over normal Hulk.... because of versatility.

And now, you've chosen.......Amazo over Hulk. A one man JLA.

We can swap if you want. You take normal Hulk (no WWH/WBH showings) I take Amazo. Show us all how much above the herald tier he is?

Just because someone is in the same tier doesnt mean that person would break even or win. Some people on KMC truly believe Surfer would sweep Superman or vice versa. Just because Hulk cant beat Amazo doesnt take him out of a tier. Let's put it like this, normal Hulk beat Onslaught (who is in tiering) and was said outright by Starlin himself to be a threat against Thanos (who is a trans tier). He fought an elder and actually hurt him with a couple of punches until he was bfred... stomping him. Defeated Doctor Strange who is trans tier). You get the point... and this was all normal Hulk.

Now World Breaker, he destroyed a realm with a single punch and now you're amplified at the minimum a hundred folds. That's too much if you ask me.

Sin I AM
I wonder if current Odin went down a tier

Adam Grimes
TIL the challenger bfr'd Hulk. Lol.

carver9
TIL the challenger bfr'd Hulk. Lol.

Who said he didnt bfr him? Did you not read my post? I clearly said Hulk was bfred. Do you have a habit of glancing over people comments and replying? Why would you even mention that when I said it above in my post?

carver9
Maybe I should use bold letters when I mention anything about Hulk. People tend to go blind.

leonidas
our character has all the knowledge WE have, is that correct? for example, if i were to choose ss, because i, leo, know kryptonite exists and what it is, ss would have also have full knowledge of k-nite and could create it? it's also a bit of a question and it's rarely addressed directly. with the limited number of characters in this tier, i just wanna make sure what i might and might not be able to do if i can find someone i like.

DarkSaint85
smile

Anyway, am sure it will be a good match. We have the Spirit of the 21st century, the guy who singlehandedly slaughtered an entire race of White Martians, Dr Fate (presumably with CIS turned off, hopefully :evilsmile, the repository of all the wild magic in the Universe, a Silver Age Kryptonian, the entire JLA (what I call Morrison class to boot), the guy who has 5D imp powers....

And me, who can punch, like, really hard. And is a 100ft tall target.

@Leo: I would've thought......no?

As an example, Firestorm. He knows Kryptonite exists. But he still needs a load of practice to make it. And even then, doubtful Surfer would make the right kind (see FS vs SBP)

Darth Thor
You dont agree? The fts are there but people here tends to look at versatility when it comes to Hulk while covering their eyes when it comes to Surfer who is the most versatile character in comics but is still Herald tier.

Honestly I think thats a fair point against Hulk though.

Youre A bit of a useless trans-tier when you can still be BFRd pretty easily. Or another Trans can just casually destroy the planet you are on which just leaves you screwed floating in space.

As for Surfer, versatility alone wont put you above Herald. But a Trans level should at least have either teleportation or light speed travel IMHO.

Edit: I know teleportation and planet busting isnt allowed here, so Hulk is a fine choice. Am just saying in general....

carver9
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Honestly I think thats a fair point against Hulk though.

Youre A bit of a useless trans-tier when you can still be BFRd pretty easily. Or another Trans can just casually destroy the planet you are on which just leaves you screwed floating in space.

As for Surfer, versatility alone wont put you above Herald. But a Trans level should at least have either teleportation or light speed travel IMHO.

Wouldnt that apply to like 40 percent of the people on the list though? Like Mangog, HP Doomsday, Mongul, Validus, etc...

We didnt rank them because they couldnt glide, when ranked them where they re at due to what they have achieved. Mangog is Odin biggest threat... he fears him and the only thing he can do is jump from place to place. In a fight, Mangog would destroy most on that list and any High Herald but hey, he cant fly and can bfred, so that means he sucks. Also, Hulk have showings that proves he can counter bfr.

carver9
https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/149056/5409062-hulk+resists+teleportation.jpg

DarkSaint85
no expression

Point me in the direction where I said Hulk couldn't be bfred. I don't debate like that.

beatboks
It appears its been missed because I've seen a few mentions of my using Alan Scot since I did it so

swapping out Alan Scot for his pre 52 Son Obsidian

Sin I AM
smile

Anyway, am sure it will be a good match. We have the Spirit of the 21st century, the guy who singlehandedly slaughtered an entire race of White Martians, Dr Fate (presumably with CIS turned off, hopefully :evilsmile, the repository of all the wild magic in the Universe, a Silver Age Kryptonian, the entire JLA (what I call Morrison class to boot), the guy who has 5D imp powers....

And me, who can punch, like, really hard. And is a 100ft tall target.

@Leo: I would've thought......no?

As an example, Firestorm. He knows Kryptonite exists. But he still needs a load of practice to make it. And even then, doubtful Surfer would make the right kind (see FS vs SBP)

Firestorm doesn't have cosmic awareness tho

Darth Thor
Wouldnt that apply to like 40 percent of the people on the list though? Like Mangog, HP Doomsday, Mongul, Validus, etc...

We didnt rank them because they couldnt glide, when ranked them where they re at due to what they have achieved. Mangog is Odin biggest threat... he fears him and the only thing he can do is jump from place to place. In a fight, Mangog would destroy most on that list and any High Herald but hey, he cant fly and can bfred, so that means he sucks. Also, Hulk have showings that proves he can counter bfr.

If all they can do is jump then yeah I agree that limits how high we can rate them.

Obviously doesnt mean they suck lol.

Scans of Hulk countering teleportation? Or being left to float in space after the battlefield is destroyed?

carver9
Originally posted by Darth Thor
If all they can do is jump then yeah I agree that limits how high we can rate them.

Obviously doesnt mean they suck lol.

Scans of Hulk countering teleportation? Or being left to float in space after the battlefield is destroyed?

Already posted it. It doesnt counteract the times he was bfred but there.

Darth Thor
^ Ah Soz missed that.

Well he has as much of a right to be classified trans tier as any other trans tier brick has, thats for sure.

I just personally see trans tier as being more versatile. But maybe thats just me.

Damborgson
our character has all the knowledge WE have, is that correct? for example, if i were to choose ss, because i, leo, know kryptonite exists and what it is, ss would have also have full knowledge of k-nite and could create it? it's also a bit of a question and it's rarely addressed directly. with the limited number of characters in this tier, i just wanna make sure what i might and might not be able to do if i can find someone i like.

Yes thumb up

That sums it up well.

leonidas
ok i'm going to very tentatively say i'm drafting professor q. there is a good chance, very good, that i may not be able to get a post done next week though. school has just started and even a single post will be challenging to finish so don't hate me if i drop by and say i can't do it. you have more than enough anyway that participation is pretty irrelevant. if i can get something together prof q will be my girl though. thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
ok i'm going to very tentatively say i'm drafting professor q. there is a good chance, very good, that i may not be able to get a post done next week though. school has just started and even a single post will be challenging to finish so don't hate me if i drop by and say i can't do it. you have more than enough anyway that participation is pretty irrelevant. if i can get something together prof q will be my girl though. thumb up

TRANSLATION

LEONIDAS IS DISQUALIFIED!!!!!

Damborgson
Tournament update:

Carver - Amazo

LoB - Super Boy Prime

Adam Grimes- Fernus

ID- Dr. Fate

Smurph - The Doctor

XJL - Kal Kent

Beatboks - Pre New 52 Obsidian

Eon Blue - Jenny Quantum

Leonidas - Professor Q

Damborgson - Thanos (maybe)

REGISTRATION ENDS TOMORROW ! IF YOU STILL WANT TO PARTICIPATE YOU MUST PICK BEFORE TOMORROW ENDS !!

Bentley? smile

beatboks
So if damborg is a competitor to whom do we pm our one battle post to?

DarkSaint85
Also, am worried with regards some of his judgements regarding my nerfing shifty

Bentley
I can't seem to find any particularly inspiring character to use in this tournament to be honest. if I pick Larfreeze can I use the constructs he has at any specific time of his run?

DarkSaint85
Surely if you picked him at the end, he has all the previous constructs to call on?

Damborgson
Yes, Bentley thumb up

Bentley

Damborgson
Okay, great to have you Bentley thumb up

One Big Mob
Can there be a category for the judges of who did the worst as well? I'd like to see how many votes that old jizz bucket LoB gets in that one.

Damborgson
If he does poorly with Prime...

DarkSaint85
I am considering redrafting. But it all depends on what others think....damn decisions!!

Damborgson
To whom?

leonidas
when is the deadline? is it midnight EST: ~3hrs from this post?

Damborgson
Its 6 hours from this last post of mine thumb up

xJLxKing

leonidas
pretty sure you'll have a lot more time than sunday.... anyway, i'm switching to monarch. thumb up

Damborgson

beatboks
When do we have to have our post in and how. An open thread? PM? If so to whom?

Adam Grimes
pretty sure you'll have a lot more time than sunday.... anyway, i'm switching to monarch. thumb up I'm assuming it's not Countdown Monarch, right?

DarkSaint85
I'm assuming it's not Countdown Monarch, right?

I'd assume not. That guy was fighting an amped SBP, who's squarely trans tier unamped.....

leonidas
i'd assumed it was countdown monarch. if enough people veto him, no problem but i'm out. the other versions really aren't anything beyond high herald.

Damborgson
When do we have to have our post in and how. An open thread? PM? If so to whom?

Have your posts in by September 17tn guys

That is ample time for a single post, so no more extensions beyond that.

I won't be participating so just send the PM's to me thumb up

Leo, it is indeed Countdown Monarch, it's not like we dont have some questionable trans characters in here already lol.

DarkSaint85
It's not like we dont have some questionable trans characters in here already lol.

And that's just LoB.

Heyo!

Adam Grimes
Then my Fernus will share fts with Comicvine Martian Manhunter. sneer

leonidas
damn....

Damborgson
Tournament update:

Carver - Amazo

LoB - Super Boy Prime

Adam Grimes- Fernus

ID- Dr. Fate

Smurph - The Doctor

XJL - Kal Kent

Beatboks - Pre New 52 Obsidian

Eon Blue - Jenny Quantum

Leonidas - Countdown Monarch

Bentley - Larfleeze

So I think that wraps it up, if you see something in need of correction please let me know.

Other than that...post due on MONDAY 09/18

Make it awesome guys, should be an absolutely enormous clusterphuck of powers.

I won't be participating thumb up So just send those OP's to me smile

carver9
Damborgson, theres no prep in this battle, right? No shields up, etc...

Parmaniac
Shields up from the start does not fall under prep by forum rules.

DarkSaint85
Lol no prep means no JLA powers for Amazon stick out tongue

leonidas
shields are typically allowed at the outsets of battles and do not fall under prep rules. it's a legit question: can we enter with defensive shields raised?

Damborgson
No shields up, you have to turn them on yourself

DarkSaint85
Prep time
Neither side receives any notable prep time before the starting bell unless the thread starter specifies it. Neither side may take any offensive or defensive actions before the starting bell. Planning is allowed and powers that are automatic or 'always on' can be up, but actions such as setting up forcefields, taking flight, or consciously activating powers is not.

carver9
No shields up, you have to turn them on yourself

Thanks buddy. At least 2 people knew what I was asking.

Damborgson
Uh, Leo I think you forgot to switch out of your Carver9 account...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>