How well will these heroes fit into the MCU?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman, given their personalities and powers, how well would they interact with the heroes and villains of the MCU?

riv6672
Considering how their dopplegangers (the Hyperions, Gladiators, Thundras, Power Princesses, Nighthawks, Moon Knights...the list could get pretty big) do?

Meh.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by lawest9
Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman, given their personalities and powers, how well would they interact with the heroes and villains of the MCU?

WW would do fine. Wayne or Kent wouldnt fit in at all

riv6672

Blight

Sin I AM

riv6672
Interesting Blight post.

Blight
Originally posted by Sin I AM
MCU blight Oh, lame.

Adam Grimes
What would happen if Superman beat on the X-men?

Blight
In the movies? He'd probably annihilate them.

Adam Grimes
I was wondering about Pr's reaction actually.

Mindship
Wonder Woman. An honorable, highly skilled warrior who's beautiful? She's likely gonna fit in right from the get-go.

Superman ... When they see what he's capable of, they're gonna feel somewhat intimidated. But in a very short time, Marvel's pantheon will come to respect and appreciate Kal, his moral compass and leadership, like they do Captain America.

Batman? Oy, Batman. At first, he didn't hit it off well even with Supes and WW. He's just gonna do what he's gonna do. At worst, Marvel will tolerate his unique and incredibly effective way of doing things; at best, they'll make occasional overtures to him.

In the end, they'll all fit in, though Batman will be by far the most challenging.

Blight
Originally posted by Mindship
Wonder Woman. An honorable, highly skilled warrior who's beautiful? She's likely gonna fit in right from the get-go.

Superman ... When they see what he's capable of, they're gonna feel somewhat intimidated. But in a very short time, Marvel's pantheon will come to respect and appreciate Kal, his moral compass and leadership, like they do Captain America.

Batman? Oy, Batman. At first, he didn't hit it off well even with Supes and WW. He's just gonna do what he's gonna do. At worst, Marvel will tolerate his unique and incredibly effective way of doing things; at best, they'll make occasional overtures to him.

In the end, they'll all fit in, though Batman will be by far the most challenging. The real question: What would Batman do if Gotham suddenly didn't exist...

He's got that "This is MY city" mentality. He can't really do that in New York, since nearly every Superhero is operational in New York.

Mindship
Originally posted by Blight
The real question: What would Batman do if Gotham suddenly didn't exist...

He's got that "This is MY city" mentality. He can't really do that in New York, since nearly every Superhero is operational in New York. I can see him keeping to himself at first, doing a lot of sulking and prepping ...

riv6672
^^^send him out to Jersey, thats the Gotham equivalent.

VanMae
So, the comicbook Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman in the Marvel Cinematic Universe? Theyed be so crushingly overpowered by the standards of that world that it doesn't even matter how well they'd "fit in".

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by riv6672
Considering how their dopplegangers (the Hyperions, Gladiators, Thundras, Power Princesses, Nighthawks, Moon Knights...the list could get pretty big) do?

Meh.

MCU, not MU.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Blight
In the movies? He'd probably annihilate them.

The X-Men don't exist in the MCU.

riv6672

lawest9
The Marvel COMICS universe just to be clear.

Blight
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
The X-Men don't exist in the MCU. I was assuming he was asking about the xmen movie characters.

riv6672
Originally posted by lawest9
The Marvel COMICS universe just to be clear.
Nicely done!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.