I've noticed a decline in the "20" something kids since the new High School term.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Putinbot1
Is this because they are really 15 and have to do homework and be in bed by 9 on a school night? I suspect the Star Wars forum will be empty till Christmas holidays.

I for one am glad the little shits aren't trying to organise "Battle Zones".

Emperordmb
For me, the 20 year old college student, I just moved out of my parents house into a rent-house with a couple of my friends a week ago, and we won't have internet there until tomorrow, so that's why I've been less active than usual on here.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Emperordmb
For me, the 20 year old college student, I just moved out of my parents house into a rent-house with a couple of my friends a week ago, and we won't have internet there until tomorrow, so that's why I've been less active than usual on here. You probably are 20 DMB, a lot of the others, probably aren't.

NewGuy01
Either way, college students are starting their fall semesters now too, so the entire point is pretty much nil.

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Is this because they are really 15 and have to do homework and be in bed by 9 on a school night? I suspect the Star Wars forum will be empty till Christmas holidays.

I for one am glad the little shits aren't trying to organise "Battle Zones".

These days don't most teens have smart phones though? So even in bed they could go online if they really wanted.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
These days don't most teens have smart phones though? So even in bed they could go online if they really wanted. True, but surely at that age when you get in bed all you want to do is fap.

dadudemon
Yeah, *shakes fist* who likes those shittle lits!

The Ellimist
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Either way, college students are starting their fall semesters now too, so the entire point is pretty much nil.

yeah this was a pretty poorly thought out thread ngl

Surtur
Originally posted by The Ellimist
yeah this was a pretty poorly thought out thread ngl

Certainly not his first poorly thought out thread...

dadudemon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Is this because they are really 15 and have to do homework and be in bed by 9 on a school night? I suspect the Star Wars forum will be empty till Christmas holidays.

I for one am glad the little shits aren't trying to organise "Battle Zones".

https://imgflip.com/s/meme/Back-In-My-Day.jpg

Back in my day...

Surtur
Back in my day high school kids knew not to eat things used for laundry.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Either way, college students are starting their fall semesters now too, so the entire point is pretty much nil. I spent most of my time at Uni, playing Rugby, drinking beer and living with student girls. I'm sure if I was there now with a smart phone I'd post on the internet. I guess the kids have their phones removed from them when they get on the short bus to school.

MythLord
I'm younger than 20, but I also legit have, like, a life which is more important to me than whatever da fvck this hell-hole of a site has going for it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.