Maxima Vs Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Spectre+
who wins...

riv6672
Popular answer might be Maxima via TP. Ahe wont win a physical fight though.

zopzop
Originally posted by riv6672
Ahe wont win a physical fight though.
Wanna bet? She was the only being aside from Superman capable of going toe to toe with Doomsday.

Maxima destroys him anyway she chooses. She has her massively impressive TP, her TK strong enough to hold continental plates together or create a huge metallic skyscraper, she has her superior combat speed and flight, and finally she has her near kyrptonian level physical stats.

shiv
While I can definitely see Herc hitting on her

I just can't see him scoring a touchdown

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
Wanna bet? She was the only being aside from Superman capable of going toe to toe with Doomsday.

Maxima destroys him anyway she chooses. She has her massively impressive TP, her TK strong enough to hold continental plates together or create a huge metallic skyscraper, she has her superior combat speed and flight, and finally she has her near kyrptonian level physical stats.

Use lube next time zop...ease it in. Be gentle

riv6672
She was the only being aside from Superman capable of going toe to toe with Doomsday.
And she lived, so, Maxima > Superman. smile

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Use lube next time...ease it in. Be gentle
Not the first time you’ve grunted out -that- sentence, for sure. smile

deathslash
Originally posted by shiv
While I can definitely see Herc hitting on her

I just can't see him scoring a touchdown she'll punch him for like five minutes straight and be amazed by his skill and durability. If he manages to get in any amount of grappling or dirty fighting, he wins.

carver9

You don't think Hercules wouldve done just as good as Maxima did against Doomsday? Think about it, who did Doomsday run through during DOS to make you think he would wreck Hercules?

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
You don't think Hercules wouldve done just as good as Maxima did against Doomsday? Think about it, who did Doomsday run through during DOS to make you think he would wreck Hercules?
He destroyed a stacked Justice League. Hercules would get his sh|t pushed in.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Think about it, who did Doomsday run through during DOS to make you think he would wreck Hercules?

He almost knocked out Booster with that car door slam when Booster's forcefield was down!

riv6672

carver9
He destroyed a stacked Justice League. Hercules would get his sh|t pushed in.

This scene?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/59300/3011159-6021163995-dos13.jpg

How do you think Hercules wouldve handled this?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/59300/3011160-5568731167-dos14.jpg

I'm telling you, Hercules wouldve done just fine against DOS Doomsday.

deathslash
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He almost knocked out Booster with that car door slam when Booster's forcefield was down! he put Ted Kord in a coma with just four hits!!

vansonbee
Maxima probably going to use physical means to dominate Hercules, instead of easily dispatching him with TP. Herc and her on the same tier

cdtm
Maximus the Mad beats Heracles with ease.

Who needs glassss, I can see find.

cdtm
Riv, Fire's flame has Despero screaming in a panic, she can burn pretty hot.

Bloodwynd was a mind screwed Martian Manhunter, so that makes him, Fire, Supes, and Guy. Booster, I'll grant, probably didn't add so much..

Zatanna would be interesting. She "should" be able to handle him, but with his abilities you never know... And Lobo manages to power through a lot of her crap.

Damborgson
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111112281/3051467-maxima+one+shot+orion.jpg

gg, honestly

cdtm
Originally posted by Damborgson
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111112281/3051467-maxima+one+shot+orion.jpg

gg, honestly

Could be PIS.

Depends on whether Ostrander established New Gods being immune to Martian level telepathy in his Martian Manhunter series, which happened post Panic In the Sky, or if it was established at some earlier point in time. I know Byrne had Mr. Miracle claim everyone on Apokolips was conditioned to resist mind control below Darkseid's own, so it stands to reason New Genesis would be likewise conditioned (To resist Darkseid's own telepathy, if that's even possible..)

But either way, there's no way Maxima would take down any New God with tp, after it's established they're completely, 100% immune to Martians.

tkitna
Originally posted by Damborgson

gg, honestly

Orion getting punked again. laughing out loud

Faceless808
Originally posted by tkitna
Orion getting punked again. laughing out loud

Hercules wouldn't do any better, IMO.

AbelAnderson
Maxima solidly if she uses psychic abilities.

riv6672

The Spectre+
^^i meant it to be standard gear/powers and still do.

riv6672

Sin I AM

leonidas
max is about ww level in strength (i'd put ww just above her personally) and we know herc and ww are negligibly different in strength. so zop's nonsense aside, no, she wouldn't push his sh!t in. laughing out loud in straight h2h it would be very close, likely a split. she does have some lesser durability feats i think that might lend a slight edge to herc. all powers in he doesn't have much chance. her tk and tp are too uber. flight and energy attacks give way too many options. he can't really beat her all powers in.

riv6672
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Where is this shown?
Those are properties of adamantine.

Which, looking at the post directly above me, are being ignored anyway.

One Big Mob
Leo goes through life ignoring things. When he walks down the street, it's in a straight line. When he meets resistance, he pretends it's just turbulence because he's also a fukking airplane that can take down skyscrapers.

Once he aims his nose in a certain direction, he's going straight through it. It doesn't matter how many ladies and kids he has to walk through in his path.

leonidas
wanna co-pilot?

zopzop

leonidas
never happened afaik. his mace has never been shown to protect him from....any psi powers. ever. if it has happened, i'd love to see it too so i can add it to the hundreds of scans i have of herc just waiting to be put into a respect thread. someday that damn respect thread will happen....

celeyhyga17
Lies.

U've been saying that for a year and an age. U sound just like Rage. Jane Thor respect this, Unworthy Thor respect that. I'll believe it when I see it.

leonidas
stupid site.....

leonidas
https://media.giphy.com/media/Zfel0A5zMsffy/giphy.gif

One Big Mob
Worst page stretch of the month

leonidas
easy there, i fixed it..... getting harder and harder to find gifs that work on the site anymore.... sad

riv6672

Sin I AM
Alt reality and howletts skull is laced with the stuff...big difference between a huge mace...plus like leo said he's like never done it in continuity

h1a8

DarkSaint85
Maybe if Herc had an adamantine helmet as standard.....

And it wasn't an alt reality....

leonidas
laughing out loud

wtf is "fair" about attributing a completely irrelevant, non-canon feat to a character who has never once, demonstrated said "ability"? get off the soap box and start using feats that are (a) LEGAL in the forum, and (b) not the most ludicrous forms of ABC logic imaginable if you want to make a point. fact is herc has been taken down by FAR lesser tp's than max, and he WOULD be susceptible to it here. he has shown SOME defense in the past, but in general it's minimal and a rather embarrassing weakness of his in general. he's my fave character in marvel, but i don't need to make sh!t up to defend him.

One Big Mob
Riv is always using illegal feats on the forum. He's a criminal tbh

Sin I AM
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

wtf is "fair" about attributing a completely irrelevant, non-canon feat to a character who has never once, demonstrated said "ability"? get off the soap box and start using feats that are (a) LEGAL in the forum, and (b) not the most ludicrous forms of ABC logic imaginable if you want to make a point. fact is herc has been taken down by FAR lesser tp's than max, and he WOULD be susceptible to it here. he has shown SOME defense in the past, but in general it's minimal and a rather embarrassing weakness of his in general. he's my fave character in marvel, but i don't need to make sh!t up to defend him.

Remember when he was facing those new age gods? I think he resisted tp there though but i could be wrong. Might've been the gear he was sporting

leonidas
i know he has a couple ok feats, but in general he sucks against tp. sad

zopzop
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Maybe if Herc had an adamantine helmet as standard.....

And it wasn't an alt reality....
He'd still probably be screwed. It's possible that she could use her TK/ferokinesis to manipulate the helmet.

riv6672

DarkSaint85
*comes to a debating forum*

*Doesn't debate*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.