Dark Phoenix vs Hela

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Bored with proving Superman is invincible, so let's try something different.

Who wins?

ShadowFyre
Could go either way honestly. Phoenix is a glass canon. Hela can replicate Logans stabby stab easily enough.

h1a8
Neutral battlefield (not on Asgard)
Makes this an interesting fight.
One thing is for sure, Hela cant fly.

carthage
Jean disintegrates her

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by h1a8
Neutral battlefield (not on Asgard)
Makes this an interesting fight.
One thing is for sure, Hela cant fly.

How often does Jean fly?

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
Bored with proving Superman is invincible

How dare you.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
How often does Jean fly? Very.

Surtur
How often does Jean fly?

Not often, but she can do it.

The question is how far we take her disintegration ability. Hela is more durable than a normal person and the people and mutants she killed all had normal durability. Also stabbing her, etc. doesn't work.

ShadowFyre
Hela can stab her as fast or faster than DP has disintegrated a normal human.

Remember, Helas has enhanced durability and Logan level regen

TheLordofMurder
Dark Phoenix wins...

Josh_Alexander
Hela throws a knife and DP is dead.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Hela throws a knife and DP is dead.

Dark Phoenix stops the blade mid-flight with her TK and then annihilates Hela...

ShadowFyre
Y'all are giving DP the win based off of what she should be able to as opposed to what she actually has done.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Dark Phoenix stops the blade mid-flight with her TK and then annihilates Hela...

Like she stopped Wolv's claws!? I dont think so fellow.

Annihilates Hela!? Nice joke.

Darth Thor
DP did not disintegrate anyone even close to Helas level. In fact she could not disintegrate Wolverine.

Hela stomps.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Darth Thor
DP did not disintegrate anyone even close to Helas level. In fact she could not disintegrate Wolverine.

Hela stomps.

Thank you. I do agree that DP SHOULD stomp, but based off of actual feats this fight could go either way.

WolvesofBabylon
Like she stopped Wolv's claws!? I dont think so fellow.

Annihilates Hela!? Nice joke.

She wanted Logan to kill her. Thought that was fairly obvious.

WolvesofBabylon

Hela stomps.

I'm not sure that's bad showing. Wolverine has an impressive healing factor. Not to mention I think Jean wanted to die.

Honestly though Wolverines pants are more durable than his Adamantium skeleton

Silent Master
Movie Wolverine's healing factor isn't all that impressive.

ShadowFyre
Hela has a healing factor on par with Logan( assuming its a healing factor and not just some crazy thing we don't know about) She takes a stab through the heart better than Logan ever could.

HulkIsHulk
Hela has a healing factor on par with Logan( assuming its a healing factor and not just some crazy thing we don't know about) She takes a stab through the heart better than Logan ever could.
Have you even watched X2? Origins?

Originally posted by Silent Master
Movie Wolverine's healing factor isn't all that impressive.
Now that's just low balling

Silent Master
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Have you even watched X2? Origins?

Now that's just low balling

Go ahead and name all the super impressive healing feats movie Wolverine has.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
She wanted Logan to kill her. Thought that was fairly obvious.

laughing out loud Your sarcasm is astonishing

HulkIsHulk
Having his skin and outer layer of flesh burned off and healing back, or even pulling back after he flatlines is not impressive? Heck he was selected for adamantium procedure while Sabertooth was rejected, a procedure which involves drilling into the banes and depositing molten metal in and on them

HulkIsHulk
And about this Phonix wanted Logan to kill her - Jean wanted it. The phoenix was a different personality duh

HulkIsHulk
Though I agree that this DP disintegrates Hela is just no limits fallacy. Also is this original timeline one or the reboot one?

Silent Master
Having his skin and outer layer of flesh burned off and healing back, or even pulling back after he flatlines is not impressive? Heck he was selected for adamantium procedure while Sabertooth was rejected, a procedure which involves drilling into the banes and depositing molten metal in and on them

As far as healing factors go, no. That's not very impressive. The problem appears to be while I'm saying "isn't all that impressive" you're hearing "totally sucks".

HulkIsHulk
As far as healing factors go, no. That's not very impressive. The problem appears to be while I'm saying "isn't all that impressive" you're hearing "totally sucks".
Well I can live with that.
So out of curiosity, what do you consider impressive?

And I still disagree on Hela's HF being equal to Logan

Darth Thor
Her healing power easily rivals/surpasses Wolverines given how she got stabbed through the chest and instantly recovered.

Though the adamantium Skelton MAY be more invulnerable, point is DPs disintegration clearly has limits. And she wont have time to push past her limits with the number of blades Hela will be throwing at her.

Silent Master
Growing back body parts or quickly healing truely maasive amounts of damage. basically things that even knowing someone has advanced healing, you're reaction is "damn".

ShadowFyre
It's not that she recovered, she was never even bothered by it. That's why its more impressive.

Darth Thor
It's not that she recovered, she was never even bothered by it. That's why its more impressive.

I mean he not being bothered by it, thats more her level of durability tbh. But the fact that there was a hole put through her which immediately disappeared once the weapon was taken out, is insane healing.

HulkIsHulk
Growing back body parts or quickly healing truely maasive amounts of damage. basically things that even knowing someone has advanced healing, you're reaction is "damn".
So Deadpool healing on steroids? Okay then thumb up

TheVaultDweller
So, like Uber-mode Cole from Charmed, lol, after he swallowed like a kajillion powers in the demon wasteland. Guy was literally blown into tiny pieces at one point, IIRC, and managed to reform in moments.

HulkIsHulk
Though in Charmed reforming from pieces and healing are separate powers

TheVaultDweller
Though in Charmed reforming from pieces and healing are separate powers

It was weird with Cole. He basically couldn't die (much like Deadpool), so whatever you did to him just kind of undid itself and left him 100% fine again. Except, with Cole, it usually happened in the space of moments.

HulkIsHulk
Yeah and since he had demonic powers, the more angry or evil he got more powerful he became. Made me wish that they had let him hit himself with that guillotine he summoned.
Can't you let me die not in piece lol

TheVaultDweller
I wonder what would happen if he transformed himself into a water cooler and then set himself on fire.

TheLordofMurder
I repeat, Dark Phoenix annihilates Hela....

Dark Phoenix was able to TK a portion of the ocean (easily millions of tons of water) into the sky while simutaneously TK'ing Wolvie...

In other words, it took Wolvies Healing Factor pushing itself harder than we've ever seen it pushed against a Dark Phoenix that was only using a fraction of her power on him...

Besides, Jean hints in the following video that she could kill him (so clearly Logan had gotten though to her on some level as he was trying to reason with her)...

Then, of course, Jean proves that Josh doesnt know what he's talking about as Jean directly asks Logan to "save" her and allows him to kill her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lolKrl8Vwmc

TheLordofMurder
Go ahead and name all the super impressive healing feats movie Wolverine has.

I got one....

Withstanding a nuke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LwxMDnGLEE

ShadowFyre
I got one....

Withstanding a nuke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LwxMDnGLEE

From inside of a bunker. Miles away.

Josh_Alexander
I repeat, Dark Phoenix annihilates Hela....

Dark Phoenix was able to TK a portion of the ocean (easily millions of tons of water) into the sky while simutaneously TK'ing Wolvie...

In other words, it took Wolvies Healing Factor pushing itself harder than we've ever seen it pushed against a Dark Phoenix that was only using a fraction of her power on him...

Besides, Jean hints in the following video that she could kill him (so clearly Logan had gotten though to her on some level as he was trying to reason with her)...

Then, of course, Jean proves that Josh doesnt know what he's talking about as Jean directly asks Logan to "save" her and allows him to kill her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lolKrl8Vwmc

Hahahahahahahahaha!!

Please LoM, illustrate us!!

How does "save me" translates into "kill me".

laughing out loud Dont make me laugh boy.

TheLordofMurder
Hahahahahahahahaha!!

Please LoM, illustrate us!!

How does "save me" translates into "kill me".

laughing out loud Dont make me laugh boy.

You are making me laugh as apparently you havent seen the movie if you dont know what she meant by save me...

Josh_Alexander
You are making me laugh as apparently you havent seen the movie if you dont know what she meant by save me...

I have watched the movie! Reason why i know Hela will impale Dark Phoenix.

Ill ask again. How does "save me" translates into "kill me"?

TheLordofMurder
I have watched the movie! Reason why i know Hela will impale Dark Phoenix.

Ill ask again. How does "save me" translates into "kill me"?

Save me meant kill me because she was losing control of the Phoenix Force...

She killed Cyclops earlier in the movie for this very reason...

TheLordofMurder
From inside of a bunker. Miles away.

That's ok...it was still an excellent feat.

Many, many, characters would have died there as Logan still withstood the Shockwave and Heat generated by the Nuke...

Josh_Alexander
Save me meant kill me because she was losing control of the Phoenix Force...

She killed Cyclops earlier in the movie for this very reason...

Okay I guess you are confusing "save me" with "save them".

Perhaps you should rewatch the movie.

TheLordofMurder
Okay I guess you are confusing "save me" with "save them".

Perhaps you should rewatch the movie.

You fool; she was losing herself to the Phoenix Force...eventually there would be no Jean.

If you can't understand the scene, then there is no reason to converse with you...

Josh_Alexander
You fool; she was losing herself to the Phoenix Force...eventually there would be no Jean.

If you can't understand the scene, then there is no reason to converse with you...

The only fool here is the one trying to say that killing is saving. laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
The only fool here is the one trying to say that killing is saving. laughing out loud

Only a fool cannot comprehend the concept of someone saving you from yourself...

Wolverine saved Jean from the Phoenix Force (which was on the verge of consuming her)...

Only someone supremely dense cannot understand that Josh...

Josh_Alexander
Only a fool cannot comprehend the concept of someone saving you from yourself...

Wolverine saved Jean from the Phoenix Force (which was on the verge of consuming her)...

Only someone supremely dense cannot understand that Josh...

I dont remember Logan putting DP's into rehab! Nor Logan using the mutant cure to save her from her powers laughing out loud

So please, explain how impaling someone is saving her/him laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
I dont remember Logan putting DP's into rehab! Nor Logan using the mutant cure to save her from her powers laughing out loud

Ok...i'll break it down like you are a 2 year old.

You have Jean (the good personality) and The Phoenix (which is the evil and violent personality)...

The Phoenix was getting stronger as the movie progressed...

As Phoenix strengthened, Jean was weakening...

By the end of the movie Jean was barely holding on; Phoenix had nearly consumed her...

Eventually Phoenix would have completely consumed Jean leaving only a violent, unstoppable, evil being behind...

By killing Jean, Logan saved her from her own inner darkness (The Phoenix) which would have devoured her soul...

Do you get it now?

Or are you so dim that this concept is lost on you?

Darth Thor
There definitely was that aspect that he needed to kill her to save her. And she definitely let him lay down the killing strike.

That said he also says earlier that hes the only one who can stop her. Storm seemed to agree as well. So I do think DP not being able to disintegrate the Adamantium skeleton was completely legitimate.

Those were the films when Wolverine was wanked to no end, and no other X-Men mattered. Like at all.

WolvesofBabylon

Are you really that ignorant?

It is similar to someone having a terminal illness that cant be cured and the only way to stop the pain is death. Not really that hard to understand.

ShadowFyre
Yeah, jean was fighting the DP, that part was obvious. no idea why Josh is arguing tht part. I'm not arguing that. WHat I'm saying is Hela can stabby stab DP faster than Phoenix can kill her.

Josh_Alexander
Ok...i'll break it down like you are a 2 year old.

You have Jean (the good personality) and The Phoenix (which is the evil and violent personality)...

The Phoenix was getting stronger as the movie progressed...

As Phoenix strengthened, Jean was weakening...

By the end of the movie Jean was barely holding on; Phoenix had nearly consumed her...

Eventually Phoenix would have completely consumed Jean leaving only a violent, unstoppable, evil being behind...

By killing Jean, Logan saved her from her own inner darkness (The Phoenix) which would have devoured her soul...

Do you get it now?

Or are you so dim that this concept is lost on you?

So if someone goes and tells you to save his life, you pull out a knife and stab him in the chest?

laughing out loud

Hela wins. You overestimate DP, thats clear.

Josh_Alexander
Are you really that ignorant?

It is similar to someone having a terminal illness that cant be cured and the only way to stop the pain is death. Not really that hard to understand.

Perhaps you should check the definition of saving boy.

Josh_Alexander
There definitely was that aspect that he needed to kill her to save her. And she definitely let him lay down the killing strike.

That said he also says earlier that hes the only one who can stop her. Storm seemed to agree as well. So I do think DP not being able to disintegrate the Adamantium skeleton was completely legitimate.

Those were the films when Wolverine was wanked to no end, and no other X-Men mattered. Like at all.

The entire movie was focused arround the mutant cure. By Jean asking Logan to save her, she was very likely meaning for him to give her the cure.

To think that she meant for Logan to stab her is ridiculous.

WolvesofBabylon
Perhaps you should check the definition of saving boy.

Yep you answered my question about being ignorant. You do realize Jean asked Logan to kill her earlier in the movie. "Kill me before I kill someone else" her exact words

TheLordofMurder
Yep you answered my question about being ignorant. You do realize Jean asked Logan to kill her earlier in the movie. "Kill me before I kill someone else" her exact words

thumb up

Josh_Alexander

Lol! You accuse me of ignorance!!!!??? Are you trolling now!?

https://youtu.be/7bd3SM1tQcw

Please give the time lapse where DP told Logan to kill her in the final battle, just before stabing her

Josh_Alexander
thumb up

At least you have surrendered with the stupid claim of saving=killing.

Nice

WolvesofBabylon

Please give the time lapse where DP told Logan to kill her in the final battle, just before stabing her

Now you are just trolling. You are the worst poster on this forum. Thank you for the win in this debate

Darth Thor

You are being ridiculously stupid right now.

Josh_Alexander
Now you are just trolling. You are the worst poster on this forum. Thank you for the win in this debate

Concession accepted boy, you dont know what you were talking about.

Josh_Alexander
You are being ridiculously stupid right now.

You are being blind.

WolvesofBabylon
Concession accepted boy, you dont know what you were talking about.

Take a poll . You will find that you and maybe those with IQs below 70 think she didnt want to be killed.

Josh_Alexander
Take a poll . You will find that you and maybe those with IQs below 70 think she didnt want to be killed.

Lol, at least you concede that asking to be saved isnt asking to be killed!!!

Lol, it took you long buddy. Even LoM was faster than you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.