LordofBrooklyn For GLOBAL MOD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



LordofBrooklyn
Raz, in the UNLIKELY event you don't know who I am, allow me to introduce myself.


I AM LORDOFBROOKLYN, THE RULER OF THE REIGNING KMC FACTION KNOWN AS THE HOUSE OF EL!!!


Given both my STATURE and UNIVERSAL popularity on KMC it is only right that you make me a Global Mod.


I thank you in advance for my promotion!

-Pr-
https://i.imgur.com/Po3tblj.gif

StiltmanFTW
Permaban for LordofBrooklyn, I'm reading it right?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Permaban for LordofBrooklyn, I'm reading it right?

THE MIGHTY LOB IS UNBANNABLE!!!

burrrrrr
I wasn't aware that the pound had global mods. Go figure!

Badabing
I voted. thumb up

MADMAN01
Voted

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Badabing
I voted. thumb up

laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Badabing
I voted. thumb up

I WILL ENJOY KICKING YOUR SCALED [email protected] OUT OF KMC FOREVER!!!

HulkIsHulk
Two words ""Up yours""

shiv
I Voted

CosmicComet
Originally posted by -Pr-
https://i.imgur.com/Po3tblj.gif

Lol.what is this from?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Two words ""Up yours""


GAMMITE TRASH LIKE YOU WILL BE PURGED UNDER MY RULE!!!

carver9
The word mighty is making me not want to vote.

Badabing
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
THE MIGHTY LOB IS UNBANNABLE!!!
https://s33.postimg.cc/6ol4h3uxr/1key4i.jpg

https://s33.postimg.cc/4ws5m018f/LOB_ban.jpg

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
The word mighty is making me not want to vote.


YOU'D DO WELL TO GAIN MY FAVOR BEFORE THE PURGE, GAMMITE!!

One Big Mob
Carver is beyond your reproach tbh. It's like a cockroach trying to jump up and punch a rat.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Badabing
https://s33.postimg.cc/6ol4h3uxr/1key4i.jpg

https://s33.postimg.cc/4ws5m018f/LOB_ban.jpg

DEMONIC LIES!!!

Prof. T.C McAbe
You got my Vote! Mr GlobalMod!! Make KMC great again!

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
You got my Vote! Mr GlobalMod!! Make KMC great again!

You will have the right to call out ANY 3 members for a LIFETIME ban once I'm in power!


thumb up

Badabing
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
You got my Vote! Mr GlobalMod!! Make KMC great again! Running with the Chihuahua is going to get you raptor slapped. I hope you get fleas.

Wonder Man
I voted for Chet.
https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.UHyPYtel2dn_EYRCGm_PCwAAAA&pid=15.1&P=0&w=198&h=177

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Badabing
Running with the Chihuahua is going to get you raptor slapped. I hope you get fleas.
Keep running that mouth of yours Reptile, once Lord GlobalMod of KMC AND Brooklyn comes to Power you will kneel before me!!! I made the right choice!

Insane Titan

Parmaniac
https://s7d1.turboimg.net/sp/044c02e3f2861e49b797ff2e077ddfb0/Neue_Bitmap.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Carver is beyond your reproach tbh. It's like a cockroach trying to jump up and punch a rat.

I don't think either the cockroach or rat are a good choice to be under any of these circumstances. Both are disgusting.

Badabing
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Keep running that mouth of yours Reptile, once Lord GlobalMod of KMC AND Brooklyn comes to Power you will kneel before me!!! I made the right choice! You're a lapdog for a yappy, little lapdog. I hope Galan bullies you from KMC, like he did Marwash.

LordofBrooklyn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.