DN Luke vs. DE Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-out

Azronger
Sheev bitchslaps in everything sans sabers.

Lord Zed
Jobbing Luke gets one shotted.

Non jobbing Luke wins handily.

victreebelvictr
Lightsabers are the problem for Luke. Poor Luke is just a kid compared to Sidious, who knows, maybe Sidious taught Anakin how to slaughter children so well.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Cosinga.

Vitiate
Bump

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Not Cosinga.

Vitiate
mad

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

The Ellimist
An unleashed Luke wins sabers by Vector Prime and Force/all-out by TUF or DN.

gold slorg
Force only: around TUF, Luke wins; in middle of NJO, it's probably either way; Vector Prime and before loses.

Sabers only: late-NR Luke wins this; Vector Prime definitely; by TUF it's 9/10.

All out: somewhere in between.

Trocity
This is Dark Nest Luke.

Luke by the last book when he shits on Lomi Plo would be interesting, though Palpatine would still win.

Earlier in the series, definitely Palpatine.

I don't think Luke reaches that DE Sidious/Valkorion tier and beyond until FOTJ when he's tussling with Abeloth every other day tbh.

The Ellimist
I'm not sure if BoDN Luke and EoDN Luke are that different.

Trocity
I haven't read the trilogy in a while, but I think it's just the mentality thing, which seems to make all the difference in Star Wars. When he has to go back and watch those recordings of Anakin and Padme in order to face Lomi Plo in the last book, though maybe that was just to deal with Lomi in particular due to her unique abilities. Can't really remember, I just know he roflstomps her super quick in the end.

Azronger
Originally posted by Azronger
Sheev bitchslaps in everything sans sabers.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sheev gets bitchslapped in everything smile

DE Luke is already as or more formidable a combatant in sabers/force as DE Sidious.

Vitiate
Desann > Sidious confirmed?

Hail Desann!

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What does that have to do with Luke being above Sheev?

Vitiate
Because Desann beat 12 ABY Luke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And 12 ABY Luke >= Sidious

I'm just kidding btw

AncientPower
I've found a quote stating that it was indeed Leia who allowed Luke to beat Sheev, even stating the twins combined defeated him. Which basically confirms Luke isn't doing so by himself.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by AncientPower
I've found a quote stating that it was indeed Leia who allowed Luke to beat Sheev, even stating the twins combined defeated him. Which basically confirms Luke isn't doing so by himself.

And Sidious got amplified by the Eclipse's Dark Side nexus. So, they are "even".

Trocity
I've seen you call the Eclipse a nexus many times. Can you please post a quote?

Vitiate
IIRC it's just Leia who states that the dark side is very strong on the Eclipse.

Trocity
Yeah, because Palpatine is aboard lol..

Vitiate
I know...I know...

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Trocity
Yeah, because Palpatine is aboard lol..

Palpatine is not aboard when she makes that statement, though.

And it's already been proven that Force users with strong Dark Side connections(which means people like Sidious, Nadd, et cetera) are able to slowly infuse places with Dark Side energies.

Vitiate
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd

She says that when she arrives on the Eclipse. The next page she stands before Palpatine.

Trocity
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd

And it's already been proven that Force users with strong Dark Side connections(which means people like Sidious, Nadd, et cetera) are able to slowly infuse places with Dark Side energies.

lol. You're a retard, for real.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Let none of this distract from the fact that Luke literally bifurcates an old man

Azronger
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Let none of this distract from the fact that Luke literally bifurcates an old man

He kills Valpoorion, yes.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Tenebrae is a young handsome lad

Azronger
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/392175615065065726/6A56CCA5EED70A9D253028B085D083B2BDB6D628/

Very.

Vitiate
What? Is? This?!

StarWarsFan77
Sheev in everything but sabers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.