My confessions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



heru
First and for most let me start out by saying I love my girl. She does everything for me and than some. She's beautiful, nice body, cooks, and clean. The sex is good, I love the way her body look. She can put on a shower curtain and still look damn good in it. Ok back to the topic. About two months ago we were having one of our sex episodes, I had her in the missionary position, deep stroking long dick style. The bedroom door was cracked open just a bit when I looked up at it, the light in the hall was turned off, but I could swear that someone was peeping through the crack.. We were supposed to be home alone or so I thought. I brushed the feeling off, and moments later we switched positions. Face down ass up, I was serving my girl well, pounding her backside. I looked at the crack in the door, and notice the light in the hall was on now. I said to my girl I thought your daughter had to work tonight. She said why you say that? I told her because the light was on in the hall. My girl never turned to see that door was cracked a bit and I didn't want to stop the session so I continued until the end. Now my girl daughter is 19yrs old, she looks like her mom but a younger version, everything about her is a younger version. She just had a child, six months ago, and her pregnancy filled her out in all the right places. Fast foward a week after, I had the day off. I was sitting in the living room playing my PS4. My girl is at work, and her daughter comes in the living room, she apologize to me as she cross infront of the T.V. She had a pair of thin tight gray pajama/sweat pants on. Instantly I became erect when seeing the side profile of her figure. She crossed back infront of T.V. and sat down next me on the sofa. I continued to play the game (God of War?) I penis is still rock hard, but i'm hiding it, and the smell of her body spray isn't helping it. She said next time you and my mother should shut the door. I said what? She repeated herself, and I started to laugh. Why were you watching I said. She said she wasn't trying to. I laughed again and said ok. We went back and fourth a bit saying slick remarks to one another. That escalated to her trying to take the controller from me, and that lead to you know what. I smash my girl daughter on the couch and floor that afternoon, and been doing so ever since. So much so that I been depriving my girl sex because of daughter. I feel so ****ed up, because my girl is a good one, but her daughter is so hot, and the pussy is good. I even slipped up and went raw a few times. Luckily she haven't gotten pregnant, but I know i'm pushing my luck. I need to stop doing this, because I don't want to hurt my lady. Her daughter told me she will never say anything to her mom, about it, but that doesn't make me feel any better. Especially knowing that should I ever piss her off, she have something over me that she can blackmail me with. I told her we need to stop doing this, but I always give in to her. KMC please do you have any positive advice to get me out of this crazy situation. I'm an idiot for doing it in the first place, but I don't want to loose my lady.

ArtificialGlory
I was in a similar situation once, but I was the guy peeping through the door crack and watching my neighbor plowing my GF. I enjoyed every second of it.

One Big Mob
The plot twist is it's actually the six month old baby he's speaking about. Some real sicko stuff here

heru
Thanks for sharing, but that's not helping solve this situation. No offense.

heru
Originally posted by One Big Mob
The plot twist is it's actually the six month old baby he's speaking about. Some real sicko stuff here The child is not mine. I'm sure of it.

Surtur
Assuming the situation is real(which it's not) you don't care about your gf at all. You're banging her daughter lol. My advice is dump her.

Robtard
Better plot twist: The daughter is in his imagination and is a ghost

One Big Mob
Just kill one of them, but make it look like an accident. Like she choked on a Fruity Pebble and accentally shot herself in the back of the head.

dadudemon
Hello, I am the resident forum Mormon so you know my answer.



Get a better job (triple your income), marry both, and make babies with both. All part of God's plan.

Robtard
@One Big Mob

FFS, tell that Carver that metal can indeed be ripped, he's just to physically weak to do it. He really needs to work out.

heru
Originally posted by dadudemon
Hello, I am the resident forum Mormon so you know my answer.



Get a better job (triple your income), marry both, and make babies with both. All part of God's plan. That would be nice if my girl was down for that, but she'll kill me before something like that would happen.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Robtard
@One Big Mob

FFS, tell that Carver that metal can indeed be ripped, he's just to physically weak to do it. He really needs to work out.

Originally posted by One Big Mob
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=608750&pagenumber=2

Ends at about page 8. Carver's quote is at page 4.

Highly entertaining

Once you read the thread you'll understand. Carver is the forum's resident Carver. He says a lot of... stuff.

Believe me, you will be highly entertained from that. No hypeman shit here. I don't want to give too much away, but he's talking about the audible noise not actually "saying rip"

NemeBro
You should tell your girl dog. I'm sure she will understand, and who knows? You might even get a threesome out of it.

dadudemon
Originally posted by heru
That would be nice if my girl was down for that, but she'll kill me before something like that would happen.

Then you effed up.


Be a man and confess to her and then deal with the fallout. Also, next time, be an adult and don't cheat.


Lastly, stop making threads to brag about all the intercourse you're having probably with some of Brooklyn's finest ghetto trash. No one is impressed except for a few incels who may lurk.

Robtard
There's a lot of Puerto Ricans in New York

Flyattractor
Well that wasn't a Racist Comment.

snowdragon
This sounds like a new screenplay for the 2009 movie Fish Tank.

heru
Originally posted by NemeBro
You should tell your girl dog. I'm sure she will understand, and who knows? You might even get a threesome out of it. I thought about telling her, but it's her daughter. How do you tell your girl that? The truth is probably the best option, but I know I will loose her if I do.

samhain
If you wanted to pound some 19-yr old, should have just gotten yourself a decent escort/call girl. You'd be living out a bit of fantasy if she looks like your girls daughter, which is most likely easily achieved if you shop around, and you wouldn't have such an explosive issue in the household hanging over your head beyond your control.

Eternal Idol
Cut your dick off. It's the only way to prove to your girlfriend that you'll never **** her daughter again.

samhain
I also suspect she is in fact using you. You said she had a kid 6 months ago? So I doubt she's hitting the club scene any time soon and there you are with the D on demand for her, at the end of the day, she knows her Mum will eventually forgive her esp. if she makes you out to be the predator should the secret come out. Best solution, tell your GF, move out and never see either of them again. If you're attractive enough to get some decent MILF action and her daughter, then you won't be single for very long.

heru
Originally posted by samhain
If you wanted to pound some 19-yr old, should have just gotten yourself a decent escort/call girl. You'd be living out a bit of fantasy if she looks like your girls daughter, which is most likely easily achieved if you shop around, and you wouldn't have such an explosive issue in the household hanging over your head beyond your control. That actually would have been a great idea.

heru
Originally posted by samhain
I also suspect she is in fact using you. You said she had a kid 6 months ago? So I doubt she's hitting the club scene any time soon and there you are with the D on demand for her, at the end of the day, she knows her Mum will eventually forgive her esp. if she makes you out to be the predator should the secret come out. Best solution, tell your GF, move out and never see either of them again. If you're attractive enough to get some decent MILF action and her daughter, then you won't be single for very long. You might be right? The problem is I really love my girl. I know it sounds crazy, how could I be doing this if I love her. Temptation is a mother ****er. I wish you could see what i'm up against. At the end of the day, I was weak and I fell into the trap. I'm sure I can find someone else, but will she have all the qualities that my girl have now? Good women are really hard to find.

walshy
Not cheating on your girlfriend with her daughter would probably be a better idea

You should just leave them both and move away, tell them you're joining the foreign legion or something, to spare their feelings and relationship

dadudemon
Originally posted by walshy
Not cheating on your girlfriend with her daughter would probably be a better idea

You should just leave them both and move away, tell them you're joining the foreign legion or something, to spare their feelings and relationship

That might work. Eventually the daughter would confess to the mom, I suppose. Then she'd hate her daughter for making the man leave in shame and beg him to come back. Because we all know that heru and these two women are fabulous Brooklyn ghetto trash and this scenario is every bit as common in redneck trailer parks.

I'd fully expect this type of story to involve meth cooking or alcohol.

Oh, wait, it involved alcohol. lol

One Big Mob
I've seen this exact story from brazzers scenes. I believe this is the foundation of most porns today. The fact that anyone is answering seriously is beyond me.

I'm surprised it isn't a "Her husband is away on work, and I'm a black man in a really well lit bedroom doing business in a suit when she walks in to give me my files" story.

Even the title is straight out of a classy porn. If he wants to jazz it up however... Backdoor Confessions 9: The Asswakening.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by One Big Mob
I've seen this exact story from brazzers scenes. I believe this is the foundation of most porns today. The fact that anyone is answering seriously is beyond me.

I'm surprised it isn't a "Her husband is away on work, and I'm a black man in a really well lit bedroom doing business in a suit when she walks in to give me my files" story.

Even the title is straight out of a classy porn. If he wants to jazz it up however... Backdoor Confessions 9: The Asswakening. How about Secret Taxi, the Short-sighted girl couldn't pay her fair in cash, now she "gapes" at everyone.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by dadudemon
Then you effed up.


Be a man and confess to her and then deal with the fallout. Also, next time, be an adult and don't cheat.


Lastly, stop making threads to brag about all the intercourse you're having probably with some of Brooklyn's finest ghetto trash. No one is impressed except for a few incels who may lurk.

This.

You dug your own grave mate, now deal with the repercussions.

heru
Originally posted by walshy
Not cheating on your girlfriend with her daughter would probably be a better idea

You should just leave them both and move away, tell them you're joining the foreign legion or something, to spare their feelings and relationship
Lol thanks.

heru
Originally posted by Eon Blue
This.

You dug your own grave mate, now deal with the repercussions. Thanks for your honesty.

Robtard
Originally posted by One Big Mob
I've seen this exact story from brazzers scenes. I believe this is the foundation of most porns today. The fact that anyone is answering seriously is beyond me.

I'm surprised it isn't a "Her husband is away on work, and I'm a black man in a really well lit bedroom doing business in a suit when she walks in to give me my files" story.

Even the title is straight out of a classy porn. If he wants to jazz it up however... Backdoor Confessions 9: The Asswakening.

There's already a #9 out?

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Putinbot1
How about Secret Taxi, the Short-sighted girl couldn't pay her fair in cash, now she "gapes" at everyone. thumb up

Or his step sister did something really bad like come home late from a party and now she has to get porked to keep him quiet. He's hiring for a job, his room mate's girlfriend, he's delivering pizza and she's short 8 inches... dollars, etc.

He had a lot to choose from. He chose stepdad. He even threw in the peeping through the crack in the door part just to keep it familar to his audience.

https://i.imgur.com/aCObfYd.jpg

Putinbot1
@Bran, big fan of Karlie Brooks.

One Big Mob
I knew I heard the op story somewhere though and I found some interesting stuff trying to remember the video...

That video introduced her to me though like a month or so ago. She's pretty solid. Definitely in the old spankbank now

Putinbot1
Originally posted by One Big Mob
I knew I heard the op story somewhere though and I found some interesting stuff trying to remember the video...

That video introduced her to me though like a month or so ago. She's pretty solid. Definitely in the old spankbank now That's another + for me about gear, I meet loads of birds off tinder etc when back in the UK, because my sex drive is ludicrous for my age. So out here I fap like mad... Porn is my saviour, I also have inappropriate conversations from women of tinder, O.K. Cupid etc on Wattsap and Skype till I meet them back home or ones I have and done the dirty deed with.

Adam_PoE
Hmm . . . a middle-aged single mother with a teenage daughter who is also a single mother. The apple does not fall far from the tree it seems.

On the subject of fruit metaphors, the saying, "Women age like grapes, and men age like wine," is more often true than not. Which is to say that there are no hot middle-age women, so much as there are hot for middle-age women.

Now back to the daughter, who is currently 19, and has a 6-month-old child, which means she got pregnant between 17 and 18. The odds of pregnancy are 4:1, which means she a.) has the worst luck ever, b.) has been very sexually active in the near-term, or c.) has been moderately sexually active for some time. Choose your adventure.

Not only that, but she also watches her mother have sexual intercourse, and then has sexual intercourse with the same partner, deliberately taking the same penis into her vagina that has been in the vagina of her mother.

That is a lone and meandering way of saying your girlfriend and her daughter are ****ing skanks.

Surtur
Originally posted by heru
That would be nice if my girl was down for that, but she'll kill me before something like that would happen.

Ew dude you'd wanna marry a woman who would be okay with her husband also being married to her daughter? Lol. Gotta be a troll.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Hmm . . . a middle-aged single mother with a teenage daughter who is also a single mother. The apple does not fall far from the tree it seems.

On the subject of fruit metaphors, the saying, "Women age like grapes, and men age like wine," is more often true than not. Which is to say that there are no hot middle-age women, so much as there are hot for middle-age women.

Now back to the daughter, who is currently 19, and has a 6-month-old child, which means she got pregnant between 17 and 18. The odds of pregnancy are 4:1, which means she a.) has the worst luck ever, b.) has been very sexually active in the near-term, or c.) has been moderately sexually active for some time. Choose your adventure.

Not only that, but she also watches her mother have sexual intercourse, and then has sexual intercourse with the same partner, deliberately taking the same penis into her vagina that has been in the vagina of her mother.

That is a lone and meandering way of saying your girlfriend and her daughter are ****ing skanks. they seem like a family worth knowing to me Adam. But then I'm a big slag myself given the opportunity which sometimes happens. I don't judge on promiscuity or relative sexual morality. To me every hole is a goal.

Surtur
If this is real I wonder why this person chose this place to confess?

CroftAlice
Originally posted by heru
First and for most let me start out by saying I love my girl. She does everything for me and than some. She's beautiful, nice body, cooks, and clean. The sex is good, I love the way her body look. She can put on a shower curtain and still look damn good in it. Ok back to the topic. About two months ago we were having one of our sex episodes, I had her in the missionary position, deep stroking long dick style. The bedroom door was cracked open just a bit when I looked up at it, the light in the hall was turned off, but I could swear that someone was peeping through the crack.. We were supposed to be home alone or so I thought. I brushed the feeling off, and moments later we switched positions. Face down ass up, I was serving my girl well, pounding her backside. I looked at the crack in the door, and notice the light in the hall was on now. I said to my girl I thought your daughter had to work tonight. She said why you say that? I told her because the light was on in the hall. My girl never turned to see that door was cracked a bit and I didn't want to stop the session so I continued until the end. Now my girl daughter is 19yrs old, she looks like her mom but a younger version, everything about her is a younger version. She just had a child, six months ago, and her pregnancy filled her out in all the right places. Fast foward a week after, I had the day off. I was sitting in the living room playing my PS4. My girl is at work, and her daughter comes in the living room, she apologize to me as she cross infront of the T.V. She had a pair of thin tight gray pajama/sweat pants on. Instantly I became erect when seeing the side profile of her figure. She crossed back infront of T.V. and sat down next me on the sofa. I continued to play the game (God of War?) I penis is still rock hard, but i'm hiding it, and the smell of her body spray isn't helping it. She said next time you and my mother should shut the door. I said what? She repeated herself, and I started to laugh. Why were you watching I said. She said she wasn't trying to. I laughed again and said ok. We went back and fourth a bit saying slick remarks to one another. That escalated to her trying to take the controller from me, and that lead to you know what. I smash my girl daughter on the couch and floor that afternoon, and been doing so ever since. So much so that I been depriving my girl sex because of daughter. I feel so ****ed up, because my girl is a good one, but her daughter is so hot, and the pussy is good. I even slipped up and went raw a few times. Luckily she haven't gotten pregnant, but I know i'm pushing my luck. I need to stop doing this, because I don't want to hurt my lady. Her daughter told me she will never say anything to her mom, about it, but that doesn't make me feel any better. Especially knowing that should I ever piss her off, she have something over me that she can blackmail me with. I told her we need to stop doing this, but I always give in to her. KMC please do you have any positive advice to get me out of this crazy situation. I'm an idiot for doing it in the first place, but I don't want to loose my lady.

Man,you're screwed.Do you actually believe she won't tell her mum about this!? I think you should make the first move and tell your lady about this before her daughter does

NemeBro
Originally posted by Surtur
If this is real I wonder why this person chose this place to confess? KMC is the greatest collection of thinkers and innovators online.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Putinbot1
they seem like a family worth knowing to me Adam. But then I'm a big slag myself given the opportunity which sometimes happens. I don't judge on promiscuity or relative sexual morality. To me every hole is a goal.

The difference is he is raw dogging skanks who let dudes run up in them without condoms on the regular.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
The difference is he is raw dogging skanks who let dudes run up in them without condoms on the regular. This is true, yes he is a fool, get them tested first.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by NemeBro
KMC is the greatest collection of thinkers and innovators online. Did laugh... Well we have Ellimist and Darth Skywalker who have never had an original unplagiarized thought between them.

heru
Originally posted by CroftAlice
Man,you're screwed.Do you actually believe she won't tell her mum about this!? I think you should make the first move and tell your lady about this before her daughter does Yes a big part of me is saying the same thing, but other is hoping that her daughter will keep her word. Or at least loose interest with the whole situation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.