Connor's Darth Malgus VS Darth Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheNuisanceBird
To be completely honest, I'm not that familiar with Darth Krayt but I am with Malgus as I've used him in one of my videos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7ydog3hbS4

Connor's videos aren't always accurate so I was wondering on opinions here since I'm not sure whether to trust him with Krayt or not.

victreebelvictr
youtubers make some sith sound stronger than what they really are, they do that to bring hype to their videos which give them describers. They don't usually lie about anything, they just make it more pf a deal than what it really is. Either way, Krayt wins due to lightsaber dueling skills that can at least keep up with Malgus. And much stronger force power.

Azronger
Even Vong Krayt would rape Malgus lol

AncientPower
Yes Az, we all know you think all of TOR is sub-Watto.

Haschwalth
Malgus would annihilate Vong Krayt.

LordOfTheLight
Any version of Krayt stomps Malgus lmfao

AncientPower
Not even close. Malgus has more than enough feats to keep up with any Krayt that isn't Reborn Krayt.

On the topic of Malgus:

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by LordOfTheLight
Any version of Krayt stomps Malgus lmfao

Except the version of him as a Jedi.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Except the version of him as a Jedi. That is true, though, even as a Jedi he showed quite the fight with Obi.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Apocalypse/Reborn Krayt oneshot Malgus

Vong Krayt defeats Malgus in a ??? fight.

MythLord
Stop calling him Connor like you're friends. Also, Krayt murks.

victreebelvictr
Sorry Bird, Myth is not good with people.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by MythLord
Stop calling him Connor like you're friends. Also, Krayt murks.

I don't like typing the name he trashes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.