Valkorion vs. Revan vs. Palpatine (intelligence)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Rank these in:

1. Raw intellect
2. Charisma
3. Wisdom

Lord Zed
Valkorion would win in a game of naughts and crosses.

Palpatine in chess.

Azronger
Sheev wins all three

Sinious
Wisdom is tricky.

Charisma is a close one between Palps and Valk, though Revan is up there as well tbh.

Raw Intellect wise though, the other two are not even sentient compared to Palpatine.

Haschwalth
1. Revan
2. Revan
3. Sidious/Valkorion.

Haschwalth
Though depends on the type of intellect.
Revan would outstrip Sidious in battle tactics, while I see Sidious a better manipulator.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Sinious
Wisdom is tricky.

Charisma is a close one between Palps and Valk, though Revan is up there as well tbh.

Raw Intellect wise though, the other two are not even sentient compared to Palpatine. Revan is one of the greatest minds in SW, he'd humiliate either of these men in a game of pure wits.

Palpatine isn't that smart, he's just a good manipulator.

I highly doubt Revan would've lost the battle of Endor should he have been the one that created the death star.

He's always been on the level of Thrawn in terms of strategy and tactics.

AncientPower
Revan's got the best mind for tactics and strategy. Valkorion is far and away the best long-game planner. Sidious is the best manipulator and political mastermind.

Total Warrior
Palps should win all. That guy is a genius, not only did he study and master saber forms and the dark side, but apparently also studied a lot to become the Chancellor of the Republic. We are talking about the most important institution in SW, I doubt they would choose the first idiot they count to lead them. Guess Palpy got at least a degree or two in the Harvard or Cambridge of the SW universe

Total Warrior
Revan is second though imo

Sinious

Galan007
That's Ant for ya. thumb up

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by AncientPower
Revan's got the best mind for tactics and strategy. Valkorion is far and away the best long-game planner. Sidious is the best manipulator and political mastermind.
thumb up

Originally posted by Total Warrior
Palps should win all. That guy is a genius, not only did he study and master saber forms and the dark side, but apparently also studied a lot to become the Chancellor of the Republic. We are talking about the most important institution in SW, I doubt they would choose the first idiot they count to lead them. Guess Palpy got at least a degree or two in the Harvard or Cambridge of the SW universe
You should read Star Wars: Darth Plagueis.

Jaggarath
Originally posted by Galan007
That's Ant for ya. thumb up
???

Galan007
Ah, my mistake.

You should have never copied Jmanghan's username. You guys are almost indistinguishable now. shifty

One Big Mob
If it wasn't for that splash of red on Jumanji's sig avatar, you would never know. It's like identical twins, but one has a big dirty mole on his cheek.

Total Warrior
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
thumb up

You should read Star Wars: Darth Plagueis. sure I will smile

Sinious
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
You should read Star Wars: Darth Plagueis. What are you referring to exactly?

victreebelvictr

Jaggarath
Thrawn might be better, but he wouldn't "whoop," lol.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Jaggarath
Thrawn might be better, but he wouldn't "whoop," lol. Umm, well, he would beat him.

Jaggarath
50/50.

victreebelvictr
Revan was powerful, both in the force and tactics, though, Thrawn was the best strategist in the whole Galactic Empire.

Jaggarath
Cool?

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Jaggarath
Cool? Does that not seem like a feat to you? Ask Galan, he will probably agree.

Zenwolf
I'd say he's one of the best in the whole mythos, not just the GE...though still it is a feat given there's quite a lot of established/great tacticians/strategists within the Empire.

That said though, I kinda have a hard time believing Revan being near Thrawn. Think this would be more beneficial for another thread though.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by The Ellimist
1. Raw intellect

Hard to say. A lot of their successes can't really just be chalked to raw intellect. None of them are Darth Tenebrous.

Also hard to say. We're dealing with a military leader, a political leader, and a religious leader; the comparisons aren't really 1-to-1.

Spirit Revan.

victreebelvictr
Didn't Sidious also have loads of sith and jedi secrets to his disposal.

Azronger
He did

victreebelvictr
Yet, many were destroyed by Gravid.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Hard to say. A lot of their successes can't really just be chalked to raw intellect. None of them are Darth Tenebrous.

Also hard to say. We're dealing with a military leader, a political leader, and a religious leader; the comparisons aren't really 1-to-1.

Spirit Revan. Is Tenebrous some great mastermind? I dunno much about him.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Is Tenebrous some great mastermind? I dunno much about him. He was one of the smartest sith lords of all time. He was extremely book smart and somehow incorporated bith science in his fighting instead of sith sorcery.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.