Maxima vs Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
1. TP battle.

2. All out.

AbelAnderson
Manhunter should win both rounds. Though we all know he's going to brawl, job, and lose.

riv6672
And to think, someone recently posted MM is vastly overrated on the forum. stick out tongue

1. MM
2. MM

leonidas
the only time either was really shown to be superior in tp was when jonn once knocked her and the rest of the league on their arses with tp. in all out battle not sure how that would end up. i think she is more versatile than he is but i'd say he was more skilled (more showings does that...) and top end output is really hard to figure. her 'psi blasts' would def affect him but i think he could handle them. all powers in i think i'd favor jonn actually. his phasing and invisibility would be big here to counter her tk. the ferrokinesis might be argued given the iron in jonn's blood, but i'm not sure she'd ever go that route. close to a split in tp, but i'd take jonn a solid 7/10 all in.

zopzop
Well going by the whole "Bloodwynd" fiasco, Maxima would maul him.

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.