Comicsgate, Gamersgate, FandomMeance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I more or less stumbled on those three on Twitter. They seem anti-SJW which I can understand, however, some accuse those "movements" of racism, bigotry and other. Since KMC has the finest of fans, what experience do you have, what do you think of those?

Blight
I was arguing on behalf of GamerGate since before its inception. A lot of them became that which they hate, but there are still a lot that focused on the "correct" message (Freedom of Speech, Corruption in Games Journalism, etc). I've also been following ComicsGate pretty thoroughly. I think a lot of their hearts are also in the right place, but I'm not entirely certain it's necessary to become an official group over it the way D&C and Ethan Van Schiver seem to want to happen.

I try to take each argument I have at the moment as opposed to labeling EVERYTHING "SJW" and washing my hands of it. I still want to enjoy what I want to enjoy, and I want to mock what I want to mock.

Never heard of FandomMeance...

Prof. T.C McAbe

Blight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.