Ajunta Pall vs. Karness Muur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

victreebelvictr

victreebelvictr

AncientPower
Muur was Pall's shadow hand, which sounds pretty self-explanatory.

victreebelvictr
True, but their may always be the chance that Muur surpassed him at one point.

Jmanghan
Murr* has better feats on paper.

Stomping Krayt is a big deal.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Jmanghan

Stomping Krayt is a big deal. I wouldn't call it a full on stomp for the fact that Krayt was weak due to the seeds and near the end of his life during the battle.

Unbowed
Pall was the leader of the Exiles, and the leader of the Dark Jedi when they lost the Battle of Corbos. The Book of Sith states that he personally killed the reigning Sith king and took his place. He was the strongest Dark sider at that time, or else the others wouldn't submit to him.

Did one or more of his compatriots eventually surpass him? We just don't know. But we know that Muur, Dreypa, Xoxaan and Sorzus Syn became stronger and acquired many abilities by melding their knowledge with all the ancient Sith lore available at that time. It would make zero sense for Pall to be the exception.

victreebelvictr

Jmanghan
I don't think Ajunta got any stronger, no.

Jmanghan
I don't think Ajunta got any stronger, no. and if he did, it's not stated in any sources.

victreebelvictr
and if he did, it's not stated in any sources. Are you thinking that Pall did nothing for training? I doubt that. He was smarter than that.

Trocity

It's Muur.

victreebelvictr

AncientPower
Pall enthralled the entire Sith species on Korriban, so he's hardly lacking feats himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.