300 Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Yoda
Anakin
Obi Wan
Mace Windu
Luke Skywalker (TLJ)
50 Jedi Masters (PT)
145 Jedi Knights (PT)

Take the place of the 300 Spartans in the namesake movie.

What happens?

John Murdoch
Well, the Spartans had one thing the Jedi don't: shields.

That shouldn't matter at all, however, as the Jedi have lightsabers that will instantly cut through anything the Persian army throws/stabs/shoots at them, precognitive abilities, and telekinesis.

The Jedi chop and force push their way to Xerxes and then either arrest or kill him. If there are any Persian forces left, they either surrendered and are captured or they get whacked by the Jedi as well.

TheVaultDweller
Chances are good at least one of the Jedi will also see the misformed hunchback guy's betrayal (assuming the battle plays out like the film plot does), via Force precog, before it happens as well. Or at least figure out something is up before it's too late. So, that shouldn't be an issue for them either, if it does happen, unlike the Spartans.

Hell, considering how superstitious those guys were, viewing their leader as a deity, they'd probably start worshipping the Jedi as a new god pantheon the moment they started using the Force lol.

HulkIsHulk
Yeah and with the Force TK they would be sending the projectiles back at Persians and use their own animals against them via Jedi mind trick

KingD19
Yeah the entire Persian army gets wrecked.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Chances are good at least one of the Jedi will also see the misformed hunchback guy's betrayal (assuming the battle plays out like the film plot does), via Force precog, before it happens as well. Or at least figure out something is up before it's too late. So, that shouldn't be an issue for them either, if it does happen, unlike the Spartans.

Hell, considering how superstitious those guys were, viewing their leader as a deity, they'd probably start worshipping the Jedi as a new god pantheon the moment they started using the Force lol.

LOL at that last part, Vault.

Ya, if you actually start placing the Jedi in the moments Leonidas and crew were in throughout the film, they just lock up or kill Evil Senate Guy (Theron played by Dominic West), take down the Oracles, and extract all necessary info about the Persian Army from evil glowy eyes guy on Oracle Mountain and "This is Sparta!" kicked guy. They use a Jedi mind trick on the Hunchback of Sparta - heck, on Xerxes himself.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by John Murdoch
LOL at that last part, Vault.

Ya, if you actually start placing the Jedi in the moments Leonidas and crew were in throughout the film, they just lock up or kill Evil Senate Guy (Theron played by Dominic West), take down the Oracles, and extract all necessary info about the Persian Army from evil glowy eyes guy on Oracle Mountain and "This is Sparta!" kicked guy. They use a Jedi mind trick on the Hunchback of Sparta - heck, on Xerxes himself.

If this was set in SW PT-style though, there would be at least 20 minutes of debating trade agreements with... I am sure they would find someone.

Impediment
This is spite. The Jedi stomp harder than Edward Norton did to that guy in American History X.

The Ellimist
It would be a fun scene though

Putinbot1
I think 10 Jedi could do it.

steverules_2
Those Jedi "masters" that Sidious killed in ep.3 die first, other than that they win

NemeBro
The rain of arrows kill the Jedi as they try to deflect them with their lightsabers and get hit with a face-full of molten metal. thumb up smile

Impediment
Originally posted by NemeBro
The rain of arrows kill the Jedi as they try to deflect them with their light sabers and get hit with a face-full of molten metal. thumb up smile

How about a face full of molten baby batter, you man toilet?

FrothByte
So you're replacing 300 Spartans armed with sword, spear and shield with 200 jedis armed with lightsabers and force powers?

Jeeze, the Jedis stomp.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
How about a face full of molten baby batter, you man toilet?

If Nemebro's being bukaked, I want in.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Impediment
How about a face full of molten baby batter, you man toilet? You're going to feed me a baby you put through a blender? Sign me up.

relentless1
lol. spite thread, Jedi stomp easily

BruceSkywalker
yoda solos..

anakin solos

obi wan solos

mace solos...

luke prolly solos as well

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
yoda solos..

anakin solos

obi wan solos

mace solos...

luke prolly solos as well

I was going to ask this, if anybody could solo. I know extended universe guys obviously could.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.