Agent May vs Barakapool (with stips)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
Yeah yeah I know mismatch yadda yadd. We all know who would win in a straight up fight. This isn't (in a way)

This is a point based match. One point for every hit landed.

The first one to reach 200 points win. No BFR obviously

Fight takes place in an evacuated Times Square. Weapon XI cannot use his blades or optic blasts. Only teleportation and physical blows. He cannot take anything from the environment to use against her.

May has her standard gear except for guns. She can pick up anything from nearby to use against him, except for very sharp objects like glass shards, knives, but something moderate like pipe are fair game.

After every 30 mins if fighting the combatants are allowed 15 mins if rest. May can take any refreshments as she wants, though no performance enhancers like adrenaline or Extremis.

Can May win?

Tlbig grinr who win win on points in a fight b/w May and Barakapool with optic blass and blades disabled.

Darkstorm Zero
Barakapool automatically loses for being utter $h!t

FrothByte
Dude, it's still an utter stomp. Barakapool looks skilled enough that even in a no-powers straight-up fight we don't know if May can outpoint him. Give him his teleportation and it's a stomp.

Giving May weapons won't do much due to Barakpool's HF.

K-Dog

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by FrothByte
Dude, it's still an utter stomp. Barakapool looks skilled enough that even in a no-powers straight-up fight we don't know if May can outpoint him. Give him his teleportation and it's a stomp.

Giving May weapons won't do much due to Barakpool's HF.
I thought she could do better since she has experience with previous and teleporters

FrothByte
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
I thought she could do better since she has experience with previous and teleporters

Sure, one teleporter if I recall, and he wasn't anywhere near Barakapool's skill level nor did he have an accelerated HF.

Kazenji
Barakapool doesn't exist anymore, Deadpool wiped him out of existence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.