Darth Tenebrous vs. Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

victreebelvictr
Daily battle #2. Two amazing duelist makes a pretty good battle.
Rules: All out.

victreebelvictr
Darth Tenebrous at least was the same skill level as Windu when it came to dueling. Mace has strength incorporated into his dueling while Tenebrous would have been stronger due to his cybernetic enhancements. He also was calm and collected in lightsaber dueling just as Dooku is. The second he saw a weakness, he cut you. He was also said to have been fast in dueling regarding his prosthetics due to force speed. He used this often so his would be more powerful than Windu's in my opinion.

The Merchant
Windu.

Jmanghan
Windu for sure.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Windu for sure. Reason?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Reason? He's better in every combative way?...

victreebelvictr
How? I gave my reason why he was more skilled in dueling. Simply saying that he is better doesn't cut it.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
How? I gave my reason why he was more skilled in dueling. Simply saying that he is better doesn't cut it. Name some feats, not any accolades, we don't call someone a "great" duelist until he's been shown doing some "great" dueling.

As far as I'm concerned, Windu murders him in a duel, he's one of the greatest duellists in the entire mythos, and there are very few, if ANY people, that can match him a pure saber duel.

victreebelvictr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.