Faora vs. Hela

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Fight takes place on Asgard

ShadowFyre
Faora has no way of even damaging Hela. Zero chance for her to win.

That being said, Faora is very skilled, fast, and powerful with speed being the only physical asset she has to keep her alive. Eventually Hela will tag her and its game over from there. She won't get one shifted IMO but each blow Hela lands is going to whittle her down.

Hela 10/10 as I see no way for Faora to do any lasting damage.

An adapted Faora would have been badass IMO and would have absolutely wrecked both Clark and Zod at the same time.

FrothByte
Faora is faster than Hela but I don't believe she's fast enough to complete evade Hela's AOE attacks. And as strong as Faora is, I don't see any way she takes Hela out.

Hela wins.

BrolyBlack
She never suffered repeated attacks because she easily outhandled Thor who didn't land any good hits on her.

Faoras strength and speed would eventually be to much for hela to continually take speed and hard hits. I could see her losing this.

NemeBro
Sup Supra?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
She never suffered repeated attacks because she easily outhandled Thor who didn't land any good hits on her.

Are you just forgetting the entire Asgardian army she took on?

BrolyBlack
She was faster and more agile then that whole army, they couldn't even land a meaningful hit on her, remember?

Darth Thor
She was faster and more agile then that whole army, they couldn't even land a meaningful hit on her, remember?

Urm no she took gun fire and an Asgardian sword through the torso.

She also caught A Mjolnir strike in her hand with no damage at all.

BrolyBlack
Others have stopped or swatted away the hammer.

Wow guns?

Darth Thor
Others have stopped or swatted away the hammer.

Wow guns?

Are you serious or just trolling?

She CAUGHT the Hammer in her bear hands. Then proceeds to Crush it.

Asgardian weapons/guns jeez.

FrothByte

She took multiple direct hits in that fight, even had a spear (or was it a sword?) thrust right through her torso.

BrolyBlack
I forgot that part, thank you.

quanchi112
Hela wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.