Which would you choose? Iron Fist or Robo Arm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
The MCU Iron Fist power, as portrayed in the Netflix shows, or any one of the Robo arms portrayed in the MCU films or shows to date (so, can be anyone from Yo-Yo to Klaue to Bucky to Coulson to Misty etc.).

For the sake of the thread, assume that you gain full control over the IF and its abilities (so, AOE attacks, chi healing) if you choose it.

Bonus round: Dual pistols or katana? People who have finished IF s2 will know what I mean. stick out tongue

Robtard
Iron Fist, at full potential it is extremely powerful, yet easily blends in with daily life as it's just a regular arm when not powered up. Also, my arms are sexy af, wouldn't want to ruin that with a metal arm.

Not seen S2 of IF. But I'll go with katana.

Flyattractor
So we can get the IF with out having to sit thru all that boring Far East Ancient Wisdom Malarky? Sounds better then any of the Robo Arms I have seen in any of the Live Actin MU stuff.

Adam Grimes
Only if I get to punch dragons in the face

relentless1
Chi Fist(s) easily; many more abilities to utilize

Surtur
Is there a version of Danny in the comics that learns to charge up his entire body and calls himself Iron Body? Does that ever happen?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.