Ajunta Pall Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

victreebelvictr
I thought it would be nice re-looking our facts on Ajunta Pall.

Rules:
1. Don't repeat something someone already said.
2. Don't point out the fact that there is already a respect thread for Pall in ComicVine, I know that. It is a good review to do this.
3. You can also name some of his most powerful skills and abilities.
4. You can also give information on how he was powerful by using other people's opinions. For example, Darth Traya speaks of how Tulak was a powerful duelist calling everyone else children when it comes to him.
5. You can use Wookieepedia as a source as long as you check it over with other resources first.

victreebelvictr
Quote: Undergoing training in the ways of the Force, Pall first attained the rank of Jedi Knight, then attained the rank of Jedi Master and began studying the ways of alchemy. (Wookieepdia)
Apparently he was a Jedi Master before turning to the darkside, so he was a powerful Jedi before becoming an even more powerful Sith Lord.

Jaggarath
Quote: Undergoing training in the ways of the Force, Pall first attained the rank of Jedi Knight, then attained the rank of Jedi Master and began studying the ways of alchemy. (Wookieepdia)
Apparently he was a Jedi Master before turning to the darkside, so he was a powerful Jedi before becoming an even more powerful Sith Lord.

BTW, I think Nova or Wollf already made an RT.

Wookieepedia also says he's skilled in alchemy, but I'm not really sure.

NewGuy01
he will always be remembered as a wimpy dark jedi in a cave wearing an energy shield

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Jaggarath

Wookieepedia also says he's skilled in alchemy, but I'm not really sure. Well, to be truthful, all the Sith Lords in the Hundred Years of Darkness was somewhat skilled in Alchemy.

victreebelvictr
Also, if there is another RT, please send me the link in private message or something.

victreebelvictr
Wookieepedia also states that Pall executed the Sith king Hakagram Graush, it does also say that he was betrayed which makes me think if he was attacked from behind or Pall fought him in a duel, if he fought him in a duel and won, that is impressive. Why is it impressive? Because the guy knew loads of Sith Magic secrets that Pall would have never known before hand. But still, I am not sure if Pall actually fought him or not.

victreebelvictr

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Jaggarath

Wookieepedia also says he's skilled in alchemy, but I'm not really sure. Some evidence that he knew Alchemy well is that becoming a Force Ghost needs extensive mastery of Alchemy to do so, in which he did become a force ghost when Revan entered his tomb.

victreebelvictr

victreebelvictr
He was powerful enough not to be killed in the Battle of Corbos and was sent to Korriban.

victreebelvictr

victreebelvictr

victreebelvictr
There. That was a lot of fun. And now, for his dueling skills.

Freedon Nadd
Ajunta Pall is the daddy of all Sith.

victreebelvictr

DarthSkywalker0
Victr, it's not about insulting you. But, we can't use your respect thread in a debate, unless there are canonical sources. It renders the thread as purposeless because we just have to find the source ourselves.

victreebelvictr

DarthSkywalker0
But, that isn't what a respect thread really is. Here is an example: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/darthant66/blog/revan-respect-thread-updated-and-expanded-2018/95278/

Selenial
why is that easier than them just reading wookiepedia tho

DarthSkywalker0
thumb up

victreebelvictr
I have read that you know, it was one of the many sources that I have looked into for theses assignments. At least, to understand this. In my opinion, respect threads were not made to be quoted, but to give brief understandings. Are you saying that you want me to make it a source?

DarthSkywalker0
Victr, be honest are you actually in your sixties? I showed that as an example of what a respect thread should be like. Quote canonical sources, that way your rt can be used as a resource in actual debates. Otherwise, reading your thread is just the equivalent of reading wookiepedia.

victreebelvictr

DarthSkywalker0
All of those sources aren't legit though. There is no feat you have cited which is not on Wookiepedia. Also, Victr, to be frank, no one believes you worked for Lucasfilm.

victreebelvictr

DarthSkywalker0
This RT is a waste of time, but you do you.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
This RT is a waste of time, but you do you. I have been waiting for you to say that since last night, yet you were persistent and pathetic doing it.

One Big Mob
I worked at Lucasfilm too and I remember a Lumine that worked there. We used to catch him on the cameras sniffing the office chairs where the ladies used to sit. We put pepper on the seat one time and we thought he was going to die. Boy he really inhaled those seats.

He was an alright guy, just a little weird.

DarthSkywalker0
What was his job?

victreebelvictr

One Big Mob
Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
What was his job? Janitor and apparently cleaning seats with his nose.

DarthSkywalker0
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Janitor and apparently cleaning seats with his nose.

Jeez, not a good look.

victreebelvictr
That is highly strange... I swear that was not me... laughing out loud

Trocity
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
I then fell in love with Star Wars and joined in LucasFilm for the making of multiple Sith and Jedi. I helped create Andeddu, a little Tualk, and a little Ragnos.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/651517739169767424/XWiC4sKZ_400x400.jpg

victreebelvictr

victreebelvictr
Other Skills
He was a skilled tactician. He has lead armies multiple times throughout battle. It comes to my belief that he brought his allies through the Battle of Corbos.

victreebelvictr

Galan007
Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.