XoXaan Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

victreebelvictr

victreebelvictr
Her Holocron was encased inside of a tomb in the Valley of the Dark Lords, this signifies that it was important and had much knowledge of power within it.

victreebelvictr
She survived the Battle of Corbos and was one of the few Sith powerful enough to fight and not be killed in the battle and was sent to Korriban.

victreebelvictr
Was noted to be one of the most powerful Sith ever in the ability of force healing.

victreebelvictr
Was trained by Karness Muur, the one who was second only to Ajunta Pall, this suggest that she was given good teachings and was a powerful opponent.

victreebelvictr
She was the leader of the Black Legion which was basically a Sith delta squad. Since she was in charge of it, she must have been more powerful than all the other members.

victreebelvictr

DarthSkywalker0
I wouldn't cite Wookiepdia it hasn't been approved into the lore and therefore is not directly usable in a debate.

victreebelvictr
XoXaan owned an artifact known as the Yoke of Seeming. This caused her to look like anything she desired. (Wookieepedia paragraph 11)

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
I wouldn't cite Wookiepdia it hasn't been approved into the lore and therefore is not directly usable in a debate.
1. You spelled Wookieepedia wrong.
2. I said I re-look things and make sure these are correct before posting them. I am basically using an easy to go to website, and making sure that it is correct by checking other sources. I am basically doing all of the work for you!

Trocity
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
1. You spelled Wookieepedia wrong.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZiE3aVQGf8o/hqdefault.jpg

victreebelvictr
Thanks for that...

Galan007
Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.