Goku vs. All Might

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XxSamuraixX
Both heroes are at their full ability.

All Might does not have his wound on his right side and can fight like he used to.

Goku has all of his saiyan forms and ultra instinct.

victreebelvictr

NemeBro
Are you both trolling, or just really ignorant? I'm not familiar with either of you so I can't be sure.

But Goku could kill ten sextillion All Mights with a single attack.

bbrem123
Yea wtf is this. All Might is getting no love on this forum. Put him against somebody his own level...Not ones that are a million times stronger than him.

cdtm
Originally posted by NemeBro
Are you both trolling, or just really ignorant? I'm not familiar with either of you so I can't be sure.

But Goku could kill ten sextillion All Mights with a single attack.

They seem wise to me.

I've been saying for years they have shit durability to anything but ki blasts. People scoffed, but I think Jiren actively blocking Master Roshi's attacks proves me right (If all the stupid attacks during the ToP didn't)

Physically, All Might can probably tear even Jiren apart.

NemeBro
Shut up retard.

cdtm
Your classy Dragon Ball fan, everybody. smile

Superman wins, with ease.

Sorry, All Might. Of course, I meant All Might.

victreebelvictr

ares834
lmao

Galan007
Did your grandson hijack your account mid-post?

cdtm
Let the kid talk. We could use someone sensible around here.

victreebelvictr
Oh, if Goku is full potential then, probably him over All Might. Though I personally, like All Might over Goku, Goku was said to be capable of destroying practically universes at full potential. I still stand my ground in the endurance though.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Galan007
Did your grandson hijack your account mid-post? I feel like you are being sarcastic, but I may be mistaken, I had a coronary surgery on my heart and just got back yesterday. I asked him to report to me what the latest things have been going on lately, plus, he is 14. ALL Might as well have some fun with it, hehehe... My puns truly suck!

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by cdtm
Let the kid talk. We could use someone sensible around here. Thank you! It is my first time on the forum and I have always had an interest in anime. I used to live in Hong Kong as a child too. Even my name is Japanese, my name is Lumine. According to my folks, the name means thankful and friendly.

carver9
Goku at base during Namek saga one shot kills All Might, with ease.

victreebelvictr
Your opinion.

victreebelvictr
I value it though.

ares834
Originally posted by carver9
Goku at base during Namek saga one shot kills All Might, with ease.

Overkill mate. No need to go anywhere near the Namek saga for Goku to stomp.

NemeBro
King Piccolo would handily beat All Might.

cdtm
Your opinion. thumb up

bbrem123
All Might is out of his league. Fact

Saiyan Saga Goku might even be overkill

victreebelvictr
Goku will always be dumber though.

bbrem123
He is a fighting genius. Not sure what your comment has to do with anything.

victreebelvictr
I was speaking about common sense. It is his stupidity that makes the series all that more comical. I was not saying that Goku would lose, but smarts is another story.

Galan007
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Goku will always be dumber though. Not in a fight.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Galan007
Not in a fight. I never said he would be smarter in a fight now did I. I just said that he is plain stupid overall. Check before you post.

cdtm
Goku was taught by gods, and stole techniques from everyone. All Might had to develop his power set on his own, at the risk of his health.

Goku isn't a fighting genius or any kind of genius.

All Might wins.

Galan007
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
I never said he would be smarter in a fight now did I. I just said that he is plain stupid overall. Check before you post. I did check. Your posts are terrible, and almost impossible to decipher at times.

I don't know if you're just a sock/troll, or if english legitimately isn't your first(or second or third) language..? Either way, don't start throwing a hissy fit. thumb up

victreebelvictr
Everyone seems to understand me other then you.

What is truly terrible is that fact in every single post I have made on this thread, I have not said that he was smarter in a fight.

I just said smarter.

cdtm
I understood it fine.

And I'm convinced All Might wins this.

Dragon Ball characters are far too variable, and their durability, strength, and speed is questionable. Their best "feat" in that arena was always Roshi catching machine gun bullets, and with the revelation that he has special abilities akin to a poor man's Ultra Instinct, that has been retconned away for most characters. We can no longer say Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta can catch even a single bullet, for example. And "current" Goku can not use UI.

Without that, they're all essentially glass cannons.

Red, white, and blue smash for the win.

bbrem123
I didnt understand it at all. and cdtm is a troll and has no credit here at all sooooo

cdtm
Originally posted by bbrem123
I didnt understand it at all. and cdtm is a troll and has no credit here at all sooooo

Yes, I do troll Dragon Ball fans.

I troll them with facts.

Eon Blue

cdtm
So Eon, name Goku's best measurable speed feat.

Galan007
Spite thread. Also wrong forum.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.