Remulus Dreypa Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

victreebelvictr

victreebelvictr
Dreypa lived the Battle of Corbos, unlike many weaker Sith. This proves that he was stronger than your average Sith Lord. (Wookieepedia paragraph 1)

CuckedCurry

Galan007
Stop spamming terrible RTs, please.

victreebelvictr
I am sorry, just trying to get these done, i will just go on docs or something and post one every three days, sorry. I didn't realize the poll it was taking until now.

One Big Mob
4 respect threads in a days time? Woah, that's a crazy undertaking.

Victor is the new respect thread king.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by One Big Mob
4 respect threads in a days time? Woah, that's a crazy undertaking.

Victor is the new respect thread king. Sorry! I feel bad for spamming these, i was just trying to help. I will release one every two-three days, if that is ok. I apologize.

DarthSkywalker0
Victr, if you don't have quotes to support your claims the respect thread has no value. You need to actually quote sources.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
Victr, if you don't have quotes to support your claims the respect thread has no value. You need to actually quote sources. I took your opinion and changed my ideas. Check my Ajunta Pall Respect Thread to see his force power column. I made it large and full of sources. Tell me your opinion, thanks for the feedback. I feel as though as you are trying to spite me or whatever, and if that is the case. Tell me in PM, no one needs to see your tantrums on my threads. If you are going to insult someone, read what they speak before disregarding it. You obviously do not keep up with my latest threads. I don’t care if you do, but I do if you are trying to embarrass me or whatever if you don’t even read what I have posted.

Galan007
Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.