Skywalkers vs. Eternal Family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Luke Skywalker
Leia Organa Solo
Anakin Skywalker
Darth Caedus
Jaina Solo
Anakin Solo
Ben Skywalker
Cade Skywalker
Kol Skywalker
Nat Skywalker

vs.

Valkorion
Vaylin
Senya
Arcann
Thexan
Lord Dramath
The Outlander
Revan
Scourge
SF Malak

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lowkey team 2.

LordOfTheLight
Luke and Anakin are enough

victreebelvictr

Azronger
Either Luke or Anakin solo

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Azronger

Caedus can't? smile

Azronger
Dunno

Haschwalth
team one. Luke takes on Valk/Revan/Vaylin/Hot at the same time.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Haschwalth
team one. Luke takes on Valk/Revan/Vaylin/Hot at the same time. That is a really stupid thing to say. Luke can barely handle Valkorion aside from all the rest with him. Think before you post.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
That is a really stupid thing to say. Luke can barely handle Valkorion aside from all the rest with him. Think before you post.
Already did, though that coming from you is ironic.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Haschwalth
team one. Luke takes on Valk/Revan/Vaylin/Hot at the same time.

Tenebrae solos.

Jaggarath
Team 2, probably. Half of team one gets annihilated in seconds, lmao.

victreebelvictr

Jmanghan
Jaina Solo, Darth Caedus, Anakin Skywalker, Luke Skywalker, and Cade to a lesser extent, these guys are pretty damn powerful, everyone else in supporting roles could be enough to give Team 1 a challenge.

It helps that Caedus, Anakin, and Luke can take just about anyone on Team 2, barring Anakin and Caedus against Valk.

victreebelvictr
Lord Dramath could handle Leia, Vaylin can at least keep up with Caedus, Valkorion and Scourge can handle Luke, and everyone else get slaughtered by Revan, Outlander, Malak.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I feel like the weakest 5 or 6 on team 1 will just get destroyed by the 5-6 weakest on team 2:

Team 1- Leia, Anakin Solo, Kol, Nat, Ben, Jaina.

Team 2- Arcann, SF Malak, Thexan, Senya, Lord Scourge, Dramath (lol)

I'm pretty sure SF Malak alone could handle about 3 of them. Arcann the other 3.

As for the top 4:

Team 1- Luke, Anakin Skywalker, Darth Caedus, Cade Skywalker

Team 2: Tenebrae, Revan, Vaylin, Outlander

the most controversial one is Tenebrae vs. Luke (which I personally think Tenebrae wins), Anakin vs. Outlander is very close, and Vaylin bitchslaps Caedus while Revan embarrasses Cade, or vice versa. Bad look all around for team 1 imho.

Azronger

victreebelvictr
After Revan and Vaylin handle Caedus, they would finish off Anakin Solo who is facing Outlander. Then they all help Tenebrae which would slaughter Luke Skywalker.

The Ellimist
I think team 1 is top heavier while team 2 has the advantage for the middle (and the bottom tier like Ben or Dramath are irrelevant). But going by vs. debating scaling frameworks should someone like Arcann even matter if trying to help the Outlander vs. Anakin, if Anakin is performing at his RotS-Sidious tier level? Of course this is assuming we buy Skillz's preposterous framework where the Outlander is like comparable to Yoda - that aside, even if Valkorion can hold up long against Luke, Anakin basically has nobody who can concretely match him.

Selenial
Leia and Jaina absolutely do not belong in that post Skillz.

Azronger
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Of course this is assuming we buy Skillz's preposterous framework where the Outlander is like comparable to Yoda

We don't.

The Ellimist
Yeah I don't think Jaina vs. SF Malak is a clear fight, nor is Kol vs. anyone else in that list.

The Ellimist
The real question is, can Dramath defeat Ben Skywalker? mmm

victreebelvictr
Compared to everyone else, they are weak Sel.

The Ellimist

You know I'm beginning to think that a very, very peak performing Luke or Zonakin could do that. smile

victreebelvictr
The real question is, can Dramath defeat Ben Skywalker? mmm I would say so, but there are few sources that describe his power.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Jaggarath
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I feel like the weakest 5 or 6 on team 1 will just get destroyed by the 5-6 weakest on team 2:

Team 1- Leia, Anakin Solo, Kol, Nat, Ben, Jaina.

Team 2- Arcann, SF Malak, Thexan, Senya, Lord Scourge, Dramath (lol)

I'm pretty sure SF Malak alone could handle about 3 of them. Arcann the other 3.

thumb up

Assuming Revan figures the best strategy, him and Outlander should take Caedus quickly as Vaylin stalls Anakin. Cade can be handled by a small group of the lower levels (e.g. Senya, Thexan, Dramath, etc.), or Arcann/Malak individually. Then Revan, Outlander, and Vaylin can dog-pile Anakin, then all move onto Luke (who might already be dead versus Valkorion).

TenebrousWay
If I'm not mistaken, it's implied Thexan was more powerful than Arcann and was also Valk's favorite son. So, he's probably closer to Arcann than he's to Senya or Dramath.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Jaggarath
thumb up

Assuming Revan figures the best strategy, him and Outlander should take Caedus quickly as Vaylin stalls Anakin. Cade can be handled by a small group of the lower levels (e.g. Senya, Thexan, Dramath, etc.), or Arcann/Malak individually. Then Revan, Outlander, and Vaylin can dog-pile Anakin, then all move onto Luke (who might already be dead versus Valkorion).

Would you change your mind if we assumed Luke > Valkorion and RotS Sidious >>> Vaylin? What if used KF Vader instead?

Jaggarath
@everyone

The more I look at the lists, I don't really see any way team one can win.

Only two members on team one (Anakin, Luke) can possibly beat four members of team two (Tenebrae, Outlander, Revan, Vayin).

Jaggarath
Would you change your mind if we assumed Luke > Valkorion and RotS Sidious >>> Vaylin? What if used KF Vader instead?
Revan, Vaylin, and Outlander are comparable to ROTS Sheev, IMO.

The Ellimist
https://media3.giphy.com/media/2t9mb0HwTVn3mHj8AZ/200.gif

Jaggarath
No wilder than saying Luke solos, lmao.

The Ellimist
fair enough

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Jaggarath
Revan, Vaylin, and Outlander are comparable to ROTS Sheev, IMO.

thumb up

slayne
I could see Revan being around his ballpark if you wanked him to the extremes, but how do you figure Vaylin and the Outlander?

victreebelvictr
You find the time of their lives where they seem to be the most powerful powerful. Look for their prime.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by slayne
I could see Revan being around his ballpark if you wanked him to the extremes, but how do you figure Vaylin and the Outlander?

Long, fantastic story. smile

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Long, fantastic story. smile

I'm patient.

AncientPower
Luke and Anakin are the only ones who have a chance against Tenebrae, the Outlander, Vaylin, Arcann or Revan.

victreebelvictr
Thank Sherlock.

snoke123
Luke uses telepathy and turns everyone into a vegetable.

victreebelvictr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.