A Simple Favor (2018)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
My wife wants to go see this... Ahh.. help.. directed by Paul Feig! The man responsible for the Ghostbusters abomination.

Well, if I have to at least it has Blake Lively. droolio

Robtard
Doesn't look very good, but maybe it's in the same quality as his "Bridesmaids", which was okay for a chick-flick.

Patient_Leech
I went to see this with my wife and I think I actually liked it a bit more than she did.

It has some unnecessary comic relief because there was plenty of good darker humor, but Blake Lively is really good and Anna Kendrick steals the show. Highly entertaining film, would recommend. You can see some of the twists coming, because they are basically telegraphed, but it didn't hurt my enjoyment much. Not sure why this director did the Ghostbusters abomination, because he is very good here.

Bentley
I'm going to watch this when I can because I like the music on it. Kind of surprised it even got a thread in the forum to be honest.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Bentley
I'm going to watch this when I can because I like the music on it. Kind of surprised it even got a thread in the forum to be honest.

Yeah, I know, right? It's not a comicbook movie with people wearing silly costumes, so it probably won't get much traffic here. But I liked it and I almost forgot about the music, it was actually pretty good, fit the film quite well.

Darth Thor
Lol was dragged to watch this with the Mrs too.

Wasnt as bad as I thought it would be. Will give it that much.

larrychristian
I have seen this movie last month but not found upto my expectations but I like Anna Kendrick's performance in the movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.