Darth Vader vs. Mother Talzin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

victreebelvictr

TheIndyJedi
canon Vader definitely could, especially since its implied he is better than Dooku

victreebelvictr
Yes, but Dooku was so easily ragdolled by her. She also had the ability of Lightning Manipulation.

It was not exactly Force Lightning, but it is pretty close.

Vader and Lightning doesn't mix.

Darth Thor
Well its not like Windu stood there taking her Lightning in his hands or something.

victreebelvictr
Yes, but Vader is not Mace Windu, now is he.

He could tank it, but it won't be for very long.

TheIndyJedi
Originally posted by victreebelvictr

He could absorb the lightning with his saber

victreebelvictr
In the Clone Wars, she visited Dooku as an illusion even though her physical body was at Dathomir.

She could appear at him from all different angles.

Vader would be completely screwed if he couldn't block the real Talzin.

victreebelvictr
Not to mention that she also kept up with Mace Windu in dueling.

She can at least stall Vader with her dueling skills.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by victreebelvictr

Point is Vaders suit being weak to Lightning may not even be a factor.

victreebelvictr

McP
Talzin held her own against Mace in sabers, while being weakened. Sidious stomped her in sabers, but she wasn't in her own body, so that outcome might be debatable. Anyway, she did very well against Sidious in a Force battle and fought him nearly as equal (nearly, coz I believe, that he was overpowering her at the end, a moment before she recieved support from Maul). That's something that Vader, in my opinion, is not capable of.

Vitiate
Vader wins.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Vitiate
Vader wins. No reasoning, it is pretty obvious you have no idea what Talzin is capable of.

Originally posted by McP
Talzin held her own against Mace in sabers, while being weakened. Sidious stomped her in sabers, but she wasn't in her own body, so that outcome might be debatable. Anyway, she did very well against Sidious in a Force battle and fought him nearly as equal (nearly, coz I believe, that he was overpowering her at the end, a moment before she recieved support from Maul). That's something that Vader, in my opinion, is not capable of.
Agreed, great post.

Vitiate
sad

I know exactly what Talzin is capable of. And it is not enough to win against Vader.

Btw are we talking about Legends Vader or Canon Vader? Because Canon Vader loses to Talzin (you named the reasons).

victreebelvictr
Legends Vader, just to give him a little boost.

Vitiate
Suit Vader is according to some quotes even more powerful than MF Vader. Someone who is in Sidious' and Talzin's league. Also, if Vader can tank Sidious' lightning then he will tank Talzin's as well.

victreebelvictr
Not for long though, he is still weaker to it than the average Sith.

RealistRacism
Vader has nothing stating he can resist Nightsister magic.

He gets possessed, power has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Selenial
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Well its not like Windu stood there taking her Lightning in his hands or something.

.... wait when

Selenial

RealistRacism
@Sel
I mean unless Dooku is stronger than Sidious, how is his power alone able to bring Talzin back to physical form at full power? Dooku is still shown to be stronger than Maul as well, so he clearly wasn't fully drained.

Quotes stating Talzin to be almost as powerful as Sidious are sketchy to me, and are clearly contradicted by the SoD showing.

Either we accept Dooku is Sheev+ tier, or Talzin is solidly less powerful than someone weaker than Sidious.

victreebelvictr

Selenial

snoke123
Can Talzin make voodoo?

victreebelvictr
Yeah, but not in the middle of battle.

RealistRacism
@Sel
Talzin 'died' after she fought Mace though... She was in spirit form in SoD. She's significantly weaker, basically without power, until she drains Dooku.

Retarded point is retarded.

victreebelvictr

Selenial

victreebelvictr
Even as a spirit she kept with Mace, impressive indeed.

snoke123
if Talzin has a vader doll, she wins.

victreebelvictr

Unbowed
^I hear Hasbro makes some nice ones.

snoke123
even if Mother Talzin can not do voodoo, I still think she wins because of her intangibility and Possession

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.