Most powerful non-Mortis being

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Who is the strongest being in star wars outside of the ones / abeloth and not including the bedlam spirits?

Sekot?

victreebelvictr
Luke Skywalker and Darth Sidious are obvious contenders.

The Merchant
The World Razer. It was imprisoned by an entire planet using hyperspace energy that was so powerful if the planet exploded it would destroy multiple star systems.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Tenebrae.

Trocity
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Sekot?

Probably.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Tenebrae.

Tenebrae > Zonama Sekot? lmao ok man

Darth Thor
The Zillo Beast maybe.

Azronger
Originally posted by Darth Thor
The Zillo Beast maybe.

Wat

MagisterDererlk
Yeah probably Sekot.

gold slorg
Yeah, besides Ones + Abeloth + Bedlam Spirits, Zonama Sekot takes place 1.

Though original Yuuzhan'tar might be > Zonama Sekot.

DarkTransfer69
To my recollection Sekot is the seed of Yuuzhan'tar, the question is, how many seeds did Yuuzhan'tar have,and did Sekot grow up to surpass his father? It depends on the unique biology of these planets, how long they take to develop and so on.

Vitiate
Sekot > Waru?

gold slorg
Yeah, definitely. Sekot is insane, Sekot severed galaxy-wide spread species from the Force lol.

DarkTransfer69
Waru is not really an individual being, more a collection of ideas/energy, its like binary code, the way you can even see that there is a 1 is because there is a contrast with the zeroes, you know something is there because there is also "nothing" there to show it off.

Waru is like the anti-Force, you only notice his presence because there is a Force there to begin with. So he shouldn't be considered, he is like dark matter mostly.

Vitiate
That was Sekot? I thought that was Yuuzhan'tar.

Galan007
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Who is the strongest being in star wars outside of the ones / abeloth and not including the bedlam spirits?

Sekot? Bendu should be up there.

SW_LeGenD of PT
Palpatine

SW_LeGenD of PT
Originally posted by Galan007
Bendu should be up there.

Even in Disney Canon, Bendu have nothing on Palpatine. Take a look at this canon revelation:

"All the strength of the creature you faced on Atollon pales in comparison with the power of the Emperor. Are you truly willing to risk his anger?"

From (Darth Vader, Star Wars: Thrawn - Alliances)

gold slorg
Originally posted by Vitiate
That was Sekot? I thought that was Yuuzhan'tar. yes my mistake, i was drugged by methamphetamine, sorry

Vitiate
Aha lol

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

RealistRacism
Wtf even is KMC anymore, lmfao.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.