DE Sidious vs. Completed Death Star II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Sidious is standing on the planet, the Death Star is facing him 100,000 km away. No TP. Who wins?

Jaggarath
lmao what has sw debating come to

The Ellimist
Not even trolling - Sidious can win this.

He'll know shatterpoint, so he can just locate the reactor and drop a force storm on it. Likewise even if the Death Star somehow gets a hit in first (while Sidious can easily react quicker than any of its weapons systems) Sidious can likely just blanket a force storm onto the superlaser and destroy it / teleport its beam somewhere else. Or he teleports himself onto the Death Star and destroys it himself.

The crazy thing is nothing I'm mentioning is actually beyond his demonstrated capabilities, given that he can summon force storms with a thought.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Jaggarath

jmang acting like the guy isn't a literal walking superweapon who can generate from across the galaxy scores of storms capable of oneshotting Executor super star destroyers. This isn't some sort of weird scaling, he actually did do that. smile

Azronger
Originally posted by Jaggarath

Hangouts. I got wank for your RT

The Ellimist
When you think about it, there's basically no conventional method of stopping DE Sidious with his force storms unless if you somehow locate and take out Sidious himself (and even then he can come back).

He can summon scores of them from across the galaxy and they bypass all planetary shields, all fleets and defenses, and all other countermeasures. He could in the course of like a day basically take down galactic civilization.

FamedGod
Originally posted by Azronger
Hangouts. I got wank for your RT Why don't you hurry up with your response while we've got time?

Azronger
It's almost done lol.

And what do you mean by "while we've got time"?

FamedGod
Originally posted by Azronger
It's almost done lol.

And what do you mean by "while we've got time"? B4 midterms m8

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.