A MESSAGE From The House Of El To The NEW Mods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
By the power vested in me as THE RULER of THE HOUSE OF EL I now state the following.

PR, YOU HAVE NO POWER I NOR ANY MEMBER OF THE HOUSE OF EL ARE COMPELLED TO RESPECT!!!!!

NONE!!!

And to YOU, Galan..

RESPECT MY AUTHORITY ...... OR ELSE!!!!

cdtm
They made Galan a mod. confused

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by cdtm

YES!!!

-Pr-
How about a few days off?

Badabing
Lmao!

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by -Pr-
How about a few days off?

MAKE YOUR MOVE SWINE!!!

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/85/4e/de/854edeaa47055a36af045bf673d6d695--song-superman-batman-vs-superman.jpg

GENERALS COSMIC COMET AND PROF. TC McCABE EXECUTE PROTOCOL LEPRECHAUN APOCALYPSE IN THE EVENT OF MY BANNING!!!

StiltmanFTW

Yes. This is an outrage.

Eon Blue

Parmaniac
Eon obviously never entered the OT thread laughing out loud

cdtm
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Eon obviously never entered the OT thread laughing out loud

Or the anime forum.

Then again, lurking there could rot your brain.. smile

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
MAKE YOUR MOVE SWINE!!!

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/85/4e/de/854edeaa47055a36af045bf673d6d695--song-superman-batman-vs-superman.jpg

GENERALS COSMIC COMET AND PROF. TC McCABE EXECUTE PROTOCOL LEPRECHAUN APOCALYPSE IN THE EVENT OF MY BANNING!!!
No worries, neither the ancient one (aka softscale aka WakaBing) nor the irish babyfist (aka Raoulinhia aka Pink Leprechaun) will dare to commit a crime like banning the leader of the House of El.

We just should get rid of Gaylan (aka Citizen Steeldickrider aka Cosmic Racist) before he gets global mod powers once Raz returns (in about 10 years).

StiltmanFTW
Sounds like we have enough time to think of something laughing out loud

cdtm
So who do I go to the first time Big G smites me with a ban hammer over "Trolling Dragon Ball fans with fact based, completely reasonable arguments".

Assuming he didn't yet amend the rules that only nonsensical fanboyish arguments are allowed?

StiltmanFTW
He's a moderator, but that doesn't make him capable of banning anyone on this site sans the new accounts, afaik.

He can edit posts, give us warnings, ban new users, has the access to secret sections of the forum... not much more than that.

Badabing
So who do I go to the first time Big G smites me with a ban hammer over "Trolling Dragon Ball fans with fact based, completely reasonable arguments".

Assuming he didn't yet amend the rules that only nonsensical fanboyish arguments are allowed? If Galan asks, I will ban you without looking at a single one of your posts. Galan's request is all the proof I'd need. thumb up

cdtm
Did I mention I love dinosaurs?

Especially raptors. 'F the overrated T-Rex, raptors rule. When the other kids were pretending to be Superman, I was super raptor. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
When I was a kid, I owned this velociraptor action figure:

https://tinyurl.com/ybpxc49e

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

That would make a cool Dinobot mold.

https://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/f/f5/BWDinobot_arrival.jpg

Best Beast Wars character.

ShadowFyre

I did to. It always lost to every other dinosaur when I fought them. My favorite was the juvenile t rex

DarkSaint85
That would make a cool Dinobot mold.

https://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/f/f5/BWDinobot_arrival.jpg

Best Beast Wars character.

What a weird dick.

celeyhyga17
That's a clit

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Facee
House of El kneels to team Authority thumb up

Missles fired

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Facee
House of El kneels to team Authority thumb up

Missles fired

YOUR PIGFACE SHOULD BE FACING THE GROUND WHILE KNEELING TO THE HOUSE OF EL!!!

cdtm
He's a moderator, but that doesn't make him capable of banning anyone on this site sans the new accounts, afaik.

He can edit posts, give us warnings, ban new users, has the access to secret sections of the forum... not much more than that.

Wait a minute, "secret sections"? eek!

-Pr-
YOUR PIGFACE SHOULD BE FACING THE GROUND WHILE KNEELING TO THE HOUSE OF EL!!!

Hey... Do you even like Superman? I'm curious.

StiltmanFTW
Wait a minute, "secret sections"? eek!

The mod forum.

LordofBrooklyn
Hey... Do you even like Superman? I'm curious.

I RESURRECTED SUPERMAN AND THE HOUSE OF EL ON THESE BOARDS TO A NEW AGE OF GREATNESS!!!

Facee
I RESURRECTED SUPERMAN AND THE HOUSE OF EL ON THESE BOARDS TO A NEW AGE OF GREATNESS!!!
And then what! You're a failure! Your house destroyed ! Now you lay belly up like a chihuahua.

I'm done here. Carry on.

Badabing

He can edit posts, give us warnings, ban new users, has the access to secret sections of the forum... not much more than that. Galan: Bada, ban Stilt.

Bada: banned

biscuits

-Pr-

So that's what you call it. Okay.

celeyhyga17
He did though. He is a true fan and the example by which all superfaj fans should aspire to be.

Mindset
Why did we need another mod? lol

LordofBrooklyn

LOOK AT MY REIGN AND COMPARE IT TO THE ABJECT FAILURE OF YOURS!!!

MORE THREADS!!! MORE RESPECT!!! MORE GLORY!!!

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Mindset
Why did we need another mod? lol

You know Bada is old, time to retire, get into the Jungle and search for a place to spend the last centuries he still has. Galan will become Pr Jr. while Pr will take the Mantle of PrBing.

-Pr-
LOOK AT MY REIGN AND COMPARE IT TO THE ABJECT FAILURE OF YOURS!!!

MORE THREADS!!! MORE RESPECT!!! MORE GLORY!!!

More shite is more like.

LordofBrooklyn
More shite is more like.

YOU FAILED!!!

I WON!!!

FIN.!!!

Badabing
Originally posted by Mindset
Why did we need another mod? lol I needed the help. I put Galan in for the Comic Book, Star Wars and Anime/Manga forums. Galan know all 3 genres. And the Star Wars forum ebbs and flows with socks and other issues. Galan regularly posts in all three areas, and he can maintain the Respect Forum. Plus Newjak never really took to modding.Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
YOU FAILED!!!

I WON!!!

FIN.!!! Pr Failed, and is now a global. dur Poor little LOB. petpet

-Pr-
Originally posted by Badabing
Pr Failed, and is now a global. dur Poor little LOB. petpet

Seems some old dogs really can't learn new tricks, can he.

LordofBrooklyn
I needed the help. I put Galan in for the Comic Book, Star Wars and Anime/Manga forums. Galan know all 3 genres. And the Star Wars forum ebbs and flows with socks and other issues. Galan regularly posts in all three areas, and he can maintain the Respect Forum. Plus Newjak never really took to modding. Pr Failed, and is now a global. dur Poor little LOB. petpet Originally posted by -Pr-
Seems some old dogs really can't learn new tricks, can he.

KMC BELONGS TO THE HOUSE OF EL AND PR HAS NO POWER HERE!!!

shiv
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyUw53Q6rQY

-Pr-
KMC BELONGS TO THE HOUSE OF EL AND PR HAS NO POWER HERE!!!

It's like you want to be my first banning.

StiltmanFTW
Take care of carver and abhi first.

Embrace the demon inside you, Lord Pr.

https://i.imgur.com/mp0vDMF.gif

cdtm
I needed the help. I put Galan in for the Comic Book, Star Wars and Anime/Manga forums. Galan know all 3 genres. And the Star Wars forum ebbs and flows with socks and other issues. Galan regularly posts in all three areas, and he can maintain the Respect Forum. Plus Newjak never really took to modding. Pr Failed, and is now a global. dur Poor little LOB. petpet

Galan's an Otaku freak who probably sleeps with pages of manga chi chi on his pillow.

Mindset would have been more fair. Like Cthulhu is fair, slaughtering everyone he sees equally.

cdtm
The mod forum.

There's a secret "mod forum". eek! eek! eek!

A forum when mods talk about things. In secret..

On another forum, they always claimed it didn't exist. Oh, to go back to the day of harmless conspiracies, instead of the cold, hard truth..

Badabing
Galan's an Otaku freak who probably sleeps with pages of manga chi chi on his pillow.

Mindset would have been more fair. Like Cthulhu is fair, slaughtering everyone he sees equally. I tried for Mindset a few years back. Pr, Ush and Af Digi blocked him.Originally posted by cdtm
There's a secret "mod forum". eek! eek! eek!

A forum when mods talk about things. In secret..

On another forum, they always claimed it didn't exist. Oh, to go back to the day of harmless conspiracies, instead of the cold, hard truth.. Yes. And we plan the desteuction of people there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.