Darth Plagueis vs. Valkorion and Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
who wins

AncientPower
Revan solos with extreme difficulty, Valkorion wins solidly. Everything Plagueis has done, especially in terms of immortality, has been achieved by Revan's inferiors.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Valkorion wins easily, Revan wins in a good fight smile

Azronger
Plagueis creampies

AncientPower
I mean, when you can think of a reason why the Naboo feat wasn't replicated on all the other planets Plagueis visited, we can get started on why he might even put up a fight.

TheIndyJedi
Team stomps lmfao

Sinious
Team wins if Revan can make a difference

Azronger
Originally posted by Sinious
Team wins if Revan can make a difference

He can't

The Ellimist
Given that Plagueis can no-sell Sidious's point blank lightning through midichlorian manipulation and killing is easier than healing with it, I'd say he oneshots.

Azronger
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Given that Plagueis can no-sell Sidious's point blank lightning through midichlorian manipulation and killing is easier than healing with it, I'd say he oneshots.

Agreed.

Rockydonovang
Plagueis has valk wrecked on every type except for ziost. So it comes down to how you interpret "plagueis reaching out to everyone" in the galaxy. If it's valid, valy gets rekt.

Also: lightsabers are useful

MagisterDererlk
The Magister wrecks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.