Ways for Valkorion to stop a Force storm?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Say DE Sidious drops a force storm on Valkorion.

How does he prevent that from happening? Is trying to kill Sidious first his only option? Because Sidious can summon them extremely easily and Valk because has to get in a quick oneshot, and this won't work if there's any distance between them.

MagisterDererlk
I don't think there's a way for Failk to counter Force storms.

The Ellimist
ideas?

The Merchant
Maybe teleporting

Vitiate
That saves him from the storm. But that doesn't stop it.

victreebelvictr
It may give him enough time to cook up some sort of ritual.

AncientPower
How about someone actually proves that Sheev can summon one in mid combat before anyone else can do anything about it, and even have the capability of directing it at an opponent? Oh and no, the 'thought' and 'inclination' quote doesn't cut it.

victreebelvictr
How about you stay on the topic of stopping his Force Storm and save that for another time.

AncientPower
I mean the fact that Tenebrae freezes time, teleports, can force an opponent to teleport, can drain Force energy from an entire planet. There are plenty of ways for him to do it.

victreebelvictr

AncientPower
Point being, the thread assumes that he can do this without having provided any evidence for it. I can just as easily say Tenebrae Ziosts the place and then Sheev is fvcked.

Haschwalth
Valkorions death Field, may **** with it.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Say DE Sidious drops a force storm on Valkorion.

How does he prevent that from happening? Is trying to kill Sidious first his only option? Because Sidious can summon them extremely easily and Valk because has to get in a quick oneshot, and this won't work if there's any distance between them.

His best bet to stop Sheev's Force storm is to walk straight into it like it were a lightsaber. And then Sheev will probably close it after he dies.

gold slorg
Giving Palpatine a distraction in control by occupying him with something so he once again an heroes with his own Force Storm, utilizing teleports for this shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.