Omega Red vs. Mister Sinister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/ybvm563t

vs.

https://tinyurl.com/y742yqnc

deathslash
Sinister should win here.

Lord_Kane
My money's on Sinister.

leonidas
not sure how sinister could lose this. the spore argument i guess. if you believe they work OR takes it. personally i wouldn't see them having any chance at all given some of sinister's healing feats. without them i don't see OR as having any chance at all here. he's at LEAST one full tier above arkady.

carver9
Mind rape for the win tbh.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Mind rape for the win tbh.

thumb up

leonidas
even without tp sinister phukcs him up. thumb up

One Big Mob
Omega Red would probably beat casual suit Sinisters. Classic string cape Sinister would obliterate in anyway possible

ShadowFyre
In a purely physical fight I would have put my money on OR but forgot about the healing.

riv6672
Sinister, no doubt.

ShadowFyre
I kinda remember a stick fight between Sinister and Britian in secret wars couple years ago. I think sinister lost his head but still won. Anybody else remember that?

I know alternate versions don't count but still.

StyleTime
I actually think the spores would be a problem.

Which is why Sinister will do like Psylocke and make Omega Red think he is releasing them, then beat him up.

zopzop
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Omega Red would probably beat casual suit Sinisters. Classic string cape Sinister would obliterate in anyway possible
thumb up

Eternal Idol
Mister Sinister is much too powerful, versatile, and resilient for Omega Red. A half-kilometer buffer to start the fight also gives Sinister the advantage, as he could blast, mind****, or TK-manipulate Omega Red before he has a chance to attack.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I kinda remember a stick fight between Sinister and Britian in secret wars couple years ago. I think sinister lost his head but still won. Anybody else remember that?

I know alternate versions don't count but still.

Secrete Wars official encyclopedia states they are not alternate versions. They are the same versions remade by doom and mind wipe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.